Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25776 25777 25778 25779 25780 25781 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:23 am

[Kegan]
How about some gamecube emulation, though? I understand dark moon is still selling like hotcakes, so maybe now isn't the time to release luigi's mansion on VC, but how about, ummmm... ********, I dunno. Most of the best GC titles got good new play control releases.

How about just putting out of print wii games on the eShop? The system runs them natively, in a sense, so it would probably require next to no work.
Yea, pretty much. I guess their reasoning is that the DS was their best selling console so they put it on Wii U and that'll work? Hopefully they just get around the emulation problems if there are still any left and put GCN and Wii games on Wii U as well as N64 (are there any on Wii U?) and then SNES on 3DS (seriously).

What I'd really like first is a way to link your NNID purchases for VC games that are on both systems so you don't have to buy everything twice and a better storage solution for Wii U. I understand you can just get a hard drive and hook it up to it but that just seems so clunky.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:53 am

Oh wait, DOY.

Paper Mario 2!

Also, explain what you think a better storage solution would be? Because I think people would complain if they had some kind of proprietary flash memory expansion, and very few people would buy it, even if it were faster, because there's no chance it would be cheaper AND better than an external hard drive.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:17 am

Conception II is a game that appears to be about heroic polygamy.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:52 am

Meta_Fish
[Kegan]
How about some gamecube emulation, though? I understand dark moon is still selling like hotcakes, so maybe now isn't the time to release luigi's mansion on VC, but how about, ummmm... ********, I dunno. Most of the best GC titles got good new play control releases.

How about just putting out of print wii games on the eShop? The system runs them natively, in a sense, so it would probably require next to no work.
Yea, pretty much. I guess their reasoning is that the DS was their best selling console so they put it on Wii U and that'll work? Hopefully they just get around the emulation problems if there are still any left and put GCN and Wii games on Wii U as well as N64 (are there any on Wii U?) and then SNES on 3DS (seriously).

What I'd really like first is a way to link your NNID purchases for VC games that are on both systems so you don't have to buy everything twice and a better storage solution for Wii U. I understand you can just get a hard drive and hook it up to it but that just seems so clunky.
other than an External Drive you could always get like a class 4 64GB SD Card.

i wonder if those External drive docks work on a Wiiu... that would be neat hook up like a bunch of cheap 256GB HDD to 1 dock and then hook the dock to the Wiiu.

Xilo The Odd

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:05 pm

Pretty much what Xilo said. I like the SD card solution the Wii had, or maybe just having consoles with real storage instead of the measly 32 gb we get for HD games. I download all sorts of games on my 3DS with its SD card. I haven't downloaded one retail game on my Wii U.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:07 pm

I've got wii fit u and 3D world on my hard drive. I don't think I'm in danger of running out of space. I probably won't be for a while.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:43 pm

[Kegan]
I've got wii fit u and 3D world on my hard drive. I don't think I'm in danger of running out of space. I probably won't be for a while.
Really? I'd be curious to know how much room you have left. I doubt you can get two more full games.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:49 pm

Would anyone care to join me for a pleasant game of Kid Icarus: Uprising? (two more people ideally so we can be a team of 3)

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:53 pm

Aww man, just as I'm leaving?

*shrug*

Raincheck.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:56 pm

You're not leaving anymore. mad

Fish doesn't want to play now (or later?) because he's a poop butt and would rather play BioCock. Wayne might since he loved that game so much. I don't know who else would want to play.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:16 pm

WHAT COULD YOU POSSIBLY HAVE TO DO THAT IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN KID ICARUS: UPRISING?

....nothing, that's what
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:39 pm

I want to claw the s**t out of things.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:05 pm

Awww s**t. The bear claws I got from Fish like two years ago are so badass that I can still get online and own noobs and Japanese people, even after a really long hiatus XD.

Frick yeah.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:14 pm

I can play now

After I eat.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:16 pm

Also I made dinner tonight and it was good. I'M GLAD I CAN DO SOME THINGS RIGHT. Just not ******** puzzle boxes

Gnocchi is so gooooooood.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25776 25777 25778 25779 25780 25781 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games