Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25778 25779 25780 25781 25782 25783 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:36 am

Do you think that megaman's appearance in smash bros is going to create a demand for a new mega-man platformer?

The appearance of marth and roy in Melee got people interested in a localization of fire emblem, but that's different from making a whole game. plus Mega Man has already been popular here. released biannually and drained of all property value by a billion GBA and DS spin off games.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:53 am

Monty is moving out of my town today. Without any warning. I talked to him less than a week ago! I did stuff for him less than a week ago!

GRAH

He's a cranky (Deep voice. Sarcastic.) white monkey.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:28 am

I had a dream last night about attending a protomen concert, which was really poorly attended. Fish was there, and apparently he brought Sean along, but he was somehow more orange than me. I was like "Why Sean, I had no idea you were a ginger."

Everyone stayed really far back from the stage for some reason and I got right up there and then they singled me out and during The Hounds, turbo lover hopped down and tried to make me dance with him, and it was weird.

Then after that song they did their interpretation of some sonic the hedgehog fanfiction, with edited panels from the archie comic series on the projector. And it was really terrible, and I guess supposed to be a prank, but it moved this 40 year old looking woman to tears, like she was into it.

And the whole time, I was casually moving around like I often to in dreams, by simply tucking my legs in and sort of sliding floating a half a foot off the ground. No explanation of this in the dream. It never really seems weird to me while I'm dreaming. I even thought "Wow, why don't I do this more often. This is so much easier than walking."
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:12 pm

i hope they do bring mewtwo back to smash bros. its not like picking his mega would be hard, there are X and Y buttons arent there? you hit B then hit one of the buttons, if no button is pushed it picks at random.

Xilo The Odd

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:13 pm

Today is upper body workout day.

Which always somehow winds me more than the cardio.

If I spend a quarter of the time some people spend training pokemon on building myself up to average human strength and endurance, then perhaps It'll happen in no time at all.

i wonder wat my evolved form looks like omg
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:14 pm

Xilo The Odd
i hope they do bring mewtwo back to smash bros. its not like picking his mega would be hard, there are X and Y buttons arent there? you hit B then hit one of the buttons, if no button is pushed it picks at random.
Seconded.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:52 pm

I was JUST thinking that!!!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:00 pm

I wonder if Jigglypuff and Pokemon Trainer will still be in.

I hope there's at least a new/different Pokemon character that wasn't playable in Brawl.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:21 pm

As a child, I always thought the voice clip of Mario saying "Let'sa go!" when you selected a course was actually "A pickle!" because something is wrong with me I guess or I couldn't hear the high pitched parts

In NSMBW, the new clip is of better quality and is much easier to understand!! This child thinks he is saying "invincible!" regardless!!! AHHH

I'm glad the children of my house are FINALLY excited about video games though. I hope they decide to watch the Pokemon DVDs I left out sometime.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:23 pm

Aaaand now I really want to play N64 games. So that's going to happen until we go to the shitty fancy thin pizza place. Crappy pizza is still pizza.

SO glad to be able to use my game pad as a little TV so I don't have to leave my computer desk to paly Wii games. >w<

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:00 pm

UGH I LOVE SMASH 64

THE MUSIC AND SOUNDS ARE SO RAD. Whenever you hit someone it's like POOWWWW and it's so MMM

And then all the original music like fighting polygon team, metal mario, victory, how to play, break the targets/board the platforms... those make me feel all warm inside.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:02 pm

16-bit Jazzy
I wonder if Jigglypuff and Pokemon Trainer will still be in.

I hope there's at least a new/different Pokemon character that wasn't playable in Brawl.
if he is maybe we'll get lucky and he'll do mega charizard.

Xilo The Odd

ForsakenSwordsman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:07 pm

There's not enough spam in this can. Is terrible.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:10 pm

PAU

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:19 pm

OH MAN.

I just love when SSB matches end with two players with one life each and a lot of damage, and then something explodes on them and they both go flying and all you can do is watch with anticipation to see who turns into a star first.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25778 25779 25780 25781 25782 25783 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games