Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25783 25784 25785 25786 25787 25788 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:31 pm

[Kegan]
I sent her Muramasa the Demon blade, which is a gorgeous game.

I see how much she super taped up her envelope, and I just trusted the adhesive to hold on the bubble mailer. looool.
Brigitte, the return address on your envelope isn't the address you gave me on facebook. LIKE NOT EVEN CLOSE. HOPE U GET UR PACKAGE!

XD I gave you my home address, because that's where my Wii U is.
Yeah, my friend Katy did that. She also wrote the return address down.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:36 pm

hi brigette

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:45 pm

goodbye brigette
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:12 pm

Now that may N64 controller stick is fixed, I can stop playing Mystical Ninja starting Goemon and Donkey Kong 64 in hard mode.

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:03 am

Ribbin
I'm thinking of buying a Wii U this week. And MH3U.
if you get MH3U, buy it off the shop. physical copies yeild no club points if thats something you look forward to.

other than that theres still no ETA on when america and europe are getting MH4 for 3DS.

i give it a year and a half before capcom gets it through their fat asses those areas DO like monster hunter.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:55 am

Hey, everyone. Buy MH3U for 20 dollars.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:26 am

Xilo The Odd
other than that theres still no ETA on when america and europe are getting MH4 for 3DS.
Q1 2015
And I believe we're getting the revised version, which is nice.
edit: http://www.joystiq.com/2014/01/26/monster-hunter-4g-announced-reaching-3ds-this-fall-in-japan/
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:49 am

Not sure I like Bioshock. Lucas started it too and we just commiserated over things we didn't like. Enemies respawn and I get that, but why do big daddies respawn in that area with the two turrets? They don't even have little sisters.

Meta_Fish
Captain

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:42 am

Big daddies without little sisters are pretty easy to avoid if memory serves me correctly. They're like, passive.

But they still have a lot of cash on them, I think? They drop cash, right?

It's been ages.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:14 pm

See, my reaction to seeing a big daddy was like "C'MERE LI'L BOY!!!"

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:56 pm

I just have such limited resources. The enemy respawning paired with two turrets next to something I need to get with THREE BIG DADDIES WALKING AROUND MAKES IT PRETTY ******** HARD TO GET THAT THING

The weapons and powers just feel like they aren't doing anything, which, I get, you're supposed to feel powerless, but it's also just frustrating.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:11 pm

Is Witch and Hero supposed to be good? I thought I saw people talking about it here and I'm looking for some decent eShop games to get. Debating on just getting Zelda.

Meta_Fish
Captain

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:59 pm

It's a tiny little game. Please try the demo. I don't think you'd be a big fan for some reason. I'd keep losing and getting money every time for upgrades and it felt like grinding almost. It felt like it wasn't about skill.

Also: do not underestimate my ability to sleep for 15 horas.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:03 pm

I took ONE Nytol last night so I wouldnt be up too late. The thing with those is that the sleep they provide isn't quality enough, so I'll still wake up tired. Or at least it seems that way.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:50 pm

Meta_Fish
Is Witch and Hero supposed to be good? I thought I saw people talking about it here and I'm looking for some decent eShop games to get. Debating on just getting Zelda.

It's very grindy.
Just get Zelda.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25783 25784 25785 25786 25787 25788 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games