Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:48 am

Blood then looked at his stuff and said "Darn maybe i should have brought more stuff " looking at his weapon bag and katana holster "then again traveling light is better"
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:52 am

"Of course! Not only do I get to go to the Moon Village, I also get to do my first mission with a squad!" Ami said,smiling brightly.
She looked at Blood, then at Zeno."What'd you pack,sensei?" she asked.

Haru Mai Chan

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:55 am

Zeno extended his arm and retracted it towards his chest, pointing reffering to him bringing nothing but...himself. He grinned and shifted. "Nah, just messin' with ya'. He said. "I brought what I thought'd be helpful." Was all he said as a bag that was originally camoflouged with a jutsu appeared. "Ah yes-we must come up with a squad name." Zeno told them, knowing there creativity levels were high, so this'd probably be a great applicant.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:57 am

Blood said in a joking tone while laughing a bit "How about team teddy/panda? No offence"

Bloodfang23

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:00 am

After his joke he suddenly walked away from the group and remembered his childhood in the forests before he came to cloud.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:01 am

"Good joke Blood!" Ami said,laughing slightly.
'That was actually a pretty good name...' she thought,sighing.
"How about...uhm...Team Storm!! Wait...I can do better...uhm..." she trailed off,clearly in deep thought.

Haru Mai Chan

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:04 am

Blood giggled and then said "Berries... my favorite..." he saw some growing in the nearby bush and ate them and said "this brings back memories..."
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:04 am

Zeno nodded, getting the feel of the name. "Squad Arashi...I like the ring of it." He said smiling. "What do you guys think of it overall?" He asked them.
(Arashi is storm in japanese, and it sounded cool XD)

De-Vaughn07

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:08 am

(sorry for past post deleted it sorry)
"Yeah sure it sound nice... " Blood said then started to walk nearer to the group
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:09 am

((Woah,that is actually a really awsome name!))
BIC:
Ami smiled."Awsome! I love it,what about you Blood?...Blood?"
She looked around and saw him eating berries off of a bush."Were you hungry or something?" she asked,laughing.

Haru Mai Chan

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:10 am

"....Crap, the kid." Zeno said as he remembered the night he had met Little Arashi. "Alright, what about...Squad Higure?" (Means Dusk)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:12 am

Blood turned to Ami and said "No, I just remembered something about it..."
then turned to Zeno and said "Hhhmmm I dont think its that good but its ok" and also said "which kid?"

Bloodfang23

Haru Mai Chan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:14 am

Ami shrugged,smiling again."Even better~"
((Writer's block xD))
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:18 am

"How about Rose?" Came a voice from the top of the giant metallic gate. Raziel jumped down and landed next to the ANBU that he had faced earlier. His two katanas and their chains rested on his hips and the odd weapon wrapped in seals and cloth was still on his back. He carried a massive scroll on his back, and a sling-bag filled with small scrolls. Around his neck was a heart shaped locket on a golden chain that stood out on his chest. "When do we leave?"

Oni_Soul

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games