Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:27 pm
It would have been pointless to sap this boy’s life if Klara was going to lose it all from the wound in her shoulder; it was bleeding out considerably. The man who had shot her smirked from behind his riffle. “Hurts, don’ it? I bet you don’t like feeling hurt, girl.” The man said, taking a puff of his burning cigarette. No not really….Klara thought to herself.
She looked down at the boy in front of her…he wasn’t breathing.
Klara couldn’t reason with such pressure on her.
She was running out of everything,
time, blood, consciousness, hope.

“You look so normal too….Like my daughter or somethin’. But yer nothing but the walkin’ dead….stealin’ life from others.” The man went on.

“....Please.” Klara murmured, looking him dead in the eyes, hoping, praying, he’d see something to change his mind.” Please.

“Kill me then! Just take him somewhere so that he may live!!!!!!” She screamed out of desperation.
Never in her life had she raised her voice so high…. never in her life had she felt so helpless.

He’s going to die I just know it….And…I may too….

Since being changed Klara had felt so invincible. But now she really did believe if she stayed she would die.
At that moment all the people in her life that made life worth living went through her mind. Mom. Dad. Jin. Lilli.
Ben.
Ben……She bit her lip, fresh tears falling down her cheeks.

Leave him, and save herself, or stay and possibly die along with him? What would she choose? Maybe she should die along with him..some sort of poetic justice, maybe?
He wasn't going to do anything, Klara saw.

I have to fix this. Since no one else will. Klara stared down at the dying boy. He was just as pale as she was now…and just as cold.
I just hope someday you’ll forgive me for this.
Klara bent down to the boy’s neck, hesitant.
He fired two times more.
The first shot grazed her shoulder while the other went straight through her abdomen. Klara sucked in a sharp breath, pain shooting through multiple locations.
She sunk her fangs into the boys skin. She hoped this wouldn’t kill him in a way he wouldn’t walk away from.
Instead of sucking she tried to push her venom in, in an effort to change him.
It was the only thing she could do.
Scooping him up Klara shot off in the direction of the woods, despite her injuries, back to the Manor. It was the only place she knew to go to. She wouldn’t see Ben until she recovered. There was no reason to worry him. She would get better.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:37 pm
[[Well. not gay, more bi. He still kind of loves Lilli, but he doesn't really think that now isn't the best time. Seeing as she preggo and all. xD Plus, Ceilmar is like... O x O Immensely uke. I'd say he's pretty much bi too. Seeing as in my story I paired him up with a hoe. she pretty much rapes him and he can't do anything about it.]]

Ceilmar seemed naive, and asking a subtle question would probably make him only more confused. Blunt would be best. "Why are you always hanging around me now?"

"Uh," Ceilmar hesitated, looking a little nervous, fiddling with his fingers. "I know I'm useless and really clingy, but I always need to be with someone."

What?
Always?

"I get lonely really easily, and I can't stand to be alone. I know my brother sent me here because it was safe, but he left me here. And I don't know if he's coming back!" His voice started to faulter, and tears started to drizzle. Ceilmar looked up at Klaash, sniffeling. "I'm sorry," He apologized, bowing his head lightly. "People just don't like someone as needy as I am. I hope you don't hate me."

Klaash really felt sorry for this guy. He shook his head, "I don't hate you. You haven't been annoying yet." He smiled lightly.

"Tell me if I am, okay!" Ceilmar demanded, looking unusually serious. "Telll me!"

"Alright!" Klaashed jerked back, not really ready for Ceilmar to yell at him. Klaash placed a hand on Ceilmar's dark blue head of hair. "Your hair's really short."

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:12 am
[[WELL FINE D:<]]

I don't know what to think right now, Takeru. It's hard to think at all right now, I'm too tired to think straight. I just want to sleep right now.
That was the last thing Takeru heard, besides their steady breathing. She wasn't ready to forgive him yet, as he had anticipated, but that was fine.

-ju-hope so-ay you’ll-me for this. Takeru heard Klara, but it was all choppy. She was running, and crying, and holding someone.
Something happened, she attacked a boy, and then tried to save him. But the villagers shot at her.
She had three bullet wounds.
As quietly and as fast as he could, Takeru got out of bed and ran down to Ben's room.
Nobu and Anatasia were there, but he didn't care.
"Ben, it's Klara." He said, then thought about what he just saw, he showed Ben Klara's mind.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:53 pm
Ben took a deep breath, to calm himself down after seeing the images flashing through his mind.

"Nubo..I'm sorry. I have to go now," Ben apologized, "Ana, you're a nice girl. I'm happy Nubo's found such a kind, and beautiful girl friend. I apologize to be running out like this... but someone needs my help." Ben explained, slipping his shoes on. He didn't care about a jacket right then.

"Tuesday," Ben called for his attention, the both of them in the hallway now.
"I'd had a feeling something wasn't right," Ben told him, " I owe you."
And at that point, Ben started running, avoiding as many people as he could in the hallways of the manor. Tuesday was close, behind him.

When Ben finally caught a trail, Klara's scent, it only made him run faster. He had to get to her. She was hurt, and panicked.
"Klara!" Ben yelled, the forest to echoed around him. She was kneeling over the boy's body.
Get the kid..? I'll help Klara. Ben asked Tuesday.

[[Sorry for modding... D: ]]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:10 pm
Klara was getting too weak to carry him. She had to stop halfway back to the Manor.
Things were getting hazy and vertigo was setting in.

Things became crystal clear, a vision of the future.
Oh no…Ben will be here any minute. He’ll see what I’ve done. What a wreck I am…

“Klara!” She heard his voice call out.
The birds fled their resting places and took for the skies.
Tuesday was there too, explaining why Ben had come. Tuesday was pretty useful sometimes, kind of annoying when she wanted to keep people away though.
Tuesday…why did you have to tell Ben? She thought to him.
“I messed up…” She whispered. Blood was smeared all over both the boy and Klara.
When Tuesday made a move to take the boy Klara held him tight against her.
“NO!” She said, defensive.

Tuesday was the one who told her not to turn your meals into vampires. Said there were too many of ‘us’ and not enough to eat.
She knew Tuesday to be a killer-what was stopping him here?
She would protect him.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:36 pm
Tuesday's eyes were black with thirst, but he controlled it. He didn't speak, didn't think. He was just a robot.
He unlocked the boy from Klara's arms, and threw him over his shoulder. The boy was already transforming into a vampire, there was no need to kill him now.
Just as Tuesday had predicted, Klara had made her first slip. Everyone did. Some, like Tuesday, couldn't handle it. They went crazy with thirst. But others were more civilized than that. They realized what they had done, and it never happened again.
Tuesday walked back to the manor, not wanting the wind in his face. The scent of human blood would reek from the boy, and he'd go insane.
Play it safe. He told himself. It's okay. It's okay. He stopped breathing; he didn't really need to, but he when he breathed, he smelt things. It made him feel comfortable, since he relied on his scent so much.
They were almost to the manor now.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:03 pm
After Tuesday had gotten the boy out of Klara's arms, Ben took her into his arms.
As they were running, Ben told her not to worry about the kid, Tuesday saw no sense in killing him now. Ben explained that Tuesday was calm, so the boy was safe.

Finally, when they stood on the Manor's porch, Ben told Klara, "I'm not holding anything against you for what you did. It was an accident. Everyone's going to mess up and harm a human eventually. I was a 'new born' once, too.. I killed a lot of humans. But you controlled yourself, and I'm proud of you for that." Ben comforted her; he could see she was upset that he knew.

Should we ask Bou for help? Klara's still bleeding from the gunshots.. Ben thought, asking for Tuesday's advice.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:54 pm
Tuesday risked taking a breath. The outcome was satisfactory.
He smelt blood, and a fire burned in his throat, but he could control it. He smiled, proud of his small accomplishment.
"Bou already knows about everything, she's waiting for us as we speak." He said, composing a calm face. It was hard, with Kiryuu screaming obsceneties at him.
He took the boy into the manor and to Bou's room.
"Oh thank goodness!" She breathed.
"Klara, hun, are you okay?" She asked as Ben placed her on the bed.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:22 pm
Klara ignored Ben’s reassuring words and praise. She still messed up.
“Do you think it’s all right taking him to a house filled with vampires? We’re covered in human blood.” Klara asked, still worried about the boy. Every once in a while she would steal a glance at Tuesday to make sure he was being good with the boy.

The whole way back Klara suffered terrible pains from the shot wounds but did her best to suck it up for Ben’s sake. She was a bloody mess and probably looked torn to shreds, no need to worry him even further.
Ben always seemed to have to carry her somewhere…she’d have to thank him for that somehow.
“I’m really sorry you have to carry me like this all the time.” Klara said, slightly embarrassed.

When they reached Bou’s room she already seemed prepared for their arrival.

"Klara, hun, are you okay?" She asked as Ben slid her onto the bed.
Klara winced unable to hide that pain.
“Ummm….. it’s…ok. I-I need this pain. Will he be ok though?” Klara asked looking over in the boy’s direction. Klara guessed he was only about 15 or so. Tall and muscular but his boyish face gave his true age away. “I-ow-I think I may have changed him.” Klara explained, holding the hole in her abdomen

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:26 pm
Klara had apologized to Ben for him always caring her around. Ben smiled.
"Klara, honey, I'd carry you around every moment of the day if I had to. I don't mind it. I just need you to be okay. And right now, Bou's doing that."

Ben looked to Tuesday, it was hard enough already, feeling what Klara and the newborn vampire were, their pain. But Tuesday needed to hunt, and that fat was effecting Ben.

After he'd set Klara down on the bed, already ready for her and the other boy, Ben took the boy from Tuesday's arms.
"You should go hunt.. It'll make it easier for you." and me.. Ben added in thought.
Ben could physically feel the raw burning in his throat, the same that Tuesday was feeling. The hunger for blood growled within him, when physically, Ben didn't need to feed. It was only his ability, working against him.
Thank you for helping me on this one. I owe you, Takeru. Don't forget that. Ben said, then looked to the door.

--
Kyoiya stood against the wall of his bedroom.
"You should probably take care of Klara while you have the chance, Bou. That newborn won't be holding still, feeling the pain, for long." Kyoiya smirked, then went to the bedside, ready to restrain the newborn if necessary.

Though a lot of Kyoiya's scars were given to him by himself, many were from the times he'd fought newborn vampires. They were wild with thirst, and strong...but they didn't really have any clue what they were doing when it came to fighting.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:31 pm
[[Heyy sorry. I posted, not seeing you had... so don't reply yet. I have to edit it.]]  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:40 pm
[[Okayy. It's edited... so yeah.. feel free to read it again. D;]]  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:52 pm
[[Lol. Ok. I have read it.]]

Kyoiya’s comment made Klara wonder; she had never dealt with a newborn transforming before, she only had herself to base her knowledge off of. And that was pretty hazy since she was partially human during. She found her human memories weren’t all that clear compared to her heightened senses.

Was it a bad idea to bring him here for everyone else to deal with?
“Maybe I should help? I’m still pretty new so I should be strong enough to hold him down.” Klara suggested, sitting up. Oh gawd that hurt.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:13 pm
Kyoiya chuckled softly.
"I don't mean to make myself all powerful, but Klara, I'm more than sure I'm more powerful than you, especially right now. And Ben looks worried enough...I don't think he needs more to worry about if the newborn hurts you. I've got this." Kyoiya shrugged, then gave her a reassuring smile.

"Kyoiya's right. Right now might be best if Bou takes care of you so you can get better." Ben felt rather apprehensive about her safety.

[[Srry.. i don't want to make it awkward for Olivia when she comes back and has to post a ton for Bou.. razz ]]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:32 pm
“…Oh…ok.” Klara replied. She wasn’t all that concerned of who was the strongest here.
Klara glanced at Ben. Getting more hurt didn’t seem like a problem to her, she already felt as much pain as she thought she ever could and she looked awful, she didn’t think of Ben in this instance. Then she thought of his ability. Oh! Right…maybe it would be better if he leaves too?Klara’s expression was saddened and concerned as she stared at him.

[[Kay. I'm done for the night here.]]  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games