Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 263 264 265 266 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:46 pm
Ariana looked to Fenrir pointing to him with her thumb.
"Told ya"
Ariana said looking back to Arekku

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:51 pm
Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

Arekku laugh a little as he kept reading there body language there many things that showed more signs of lying instead of anger or aggravation coming from there attitudes and what they are saying. Arekku then just rubbed his head a little,"Well acting so playful and deceitful is a way of a ninja and in politics." Arekku said calmly as he closed his eyes for a moment as he tried to recollect his thoughts again as a smile widen on his face for now,"His attitude doesn't show he's ticked off and I don't know how long you known him, though this is really nothing like him.' Arekku said laughing,"Anyways like I said I'll look into that matter later on, but for now I guess I'll write down both a note and a small contract, I'll sign it and then you can give it to Kazuo-san to sign later on." Arekku said taking out two scrolls,"So what's a fair agreement for both of us?" Arekku asked curiously,"I think exchange of students when needed, help when one is in grave danger, and I'm more than able have medical abilities as well students that I have been teaching for that. So what can Cloud offer in this agreement?" Arekku asked,"I don't want my village to get the short end of the stick."

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:59 pm
Naito_Arekkusu7
Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

Arekku laugh a little as he kept reading there body language there many things that showed more signs of lying instead of anger or aggravation coming from there attitudes and what they are saying. Arekku then just rubbed his head a little,"Well acting so playful and deceitful is a way of a ninja and in politics." Arekku said calmly as he closed his eyes for a moment as he tried to recollect his thoughts again as a smile widen on his face for now,"His attitude doesn't show he's ticked off and I don't know how long you known him, though this is really nothing like him.' Arekku said laughing,"Anyways like I said I'll look into that matter later on, but for now I guess I'll write down both a note and a small contract, I'll sign it and then you can give it to Kazuo-san to sign later on." Arekku said taking out two scrolls,"So what's a fair agreement for both of us?" Arekku asked curiously,"I think exchange of students when needed, help when one is in grave danger, and I'm more than able have medical abilities as well students that I have been teaching for that. So what can Cloud offer in this agreement?" Arekku asked,"I don't want my village to get the short end of the stick."

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Ariana laughed a bit not really caring, to her there was nothing to prove thus no proof. Ariana listened to the offer and thought for a moment
"hmmm well I do not want to speak for the Raikage on these terms. I can give him this offer and then later get it to you though"
Ariana said still a bit bothered by the accusations but let it flow over

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:29 pm
Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

"How about you just tell him what I say and tell him if something he be willing to provide?" Arekku asked as he just put away the scrolls now,"This is really hard room to be in, I don't trust ya all word to much at the moment." Arekku said as he headed to the door then had his hand on the doorknob and stopped,"Where is Kazuo? Maybe I can talk to him and save ya a trip to Kusa." Arekku said as he turned back to them.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:32 pm
Naito_Arekkusu7
Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

"How about you just tell him what I say and tell him if something he be willing to provide?" Arekku asked as he just put away the scrolls now,"This is really hard room to be in, I don't trust ya all word to much at the moment." Arekku said as he headed to the door then had his hand on the doorknob and stopped,"Where is Kazuo? Maybe I can talk to him and save ya a trip to Kusa." Arekku said as he turned back to them.

Areku's Theme:

"Why am I still weak?!"

Ariana felt the guy was pretty ballsy to insult them in an area like this but she ignored it
"well he left when I was sleeping so I haven't a clue"
Ariana said simply as she walked to the door opening it for him and gesturing with her other hand a welcome to the exit.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:43 pm
Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

"Oh well then at least I tried," Arekku said rubbing his head as he turned to face Fenrir one last time his eyes now glowing purple and a big shadow casting out now,"Fenrir as a rogue your not welcome in Grass no more." Arekku said pointing at him though unconsciously a spiritual weapon came from his finger it looked like a blade and was about to touch his body,"Remember that now, the only reason I don't take you down here is cause I'm a guest in this village my word doesn't mean much here." Arekku said as he cast his hand down now more calm down than what he was a little while ago, before turning back to Ariana, 'Thank you for your time now Ariana." Arekku said bowing down to her as he headed of on his way though he stopped suddenly,"Ohh one more thing you wouldn't know if I could find Susumu-sensei in the village?" Arekku asked turning around to her he was smiling casually again.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:48 pm
Naito_Arekkusu7
Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

"Oh well then at least I tried," Arekku said rubbing his head as he turned to face Fenrir one last time his eyes now glowing purple and a big shadow casting out now,"Fenrir as a rogue your not welcome in Grass no more." Arekku said pointing at him though unconsciously a spiritual weapon came from his finger it looked like a blade and was about to touch his body,"Remember that now, the only reason I don't take you down here is cause I'm a guest in this village my word doesn't mean much here." Arekku said as he cast his hand down now more calm down than what he was a little while ago, before turning back to Ariana, 'Thank you for your time now Ariana." Arekku said bowing down to her as he headed of on his way though he stopped suddenly,"Ohh one more thing you wouldn't know if I could find Susumu-sensei in the village?" Arekku asked turning around to her he was smiling casually again.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

"I haven't a clue, though I visited her a week or so ago."
Ariana replied and bowed as she concluded her sentence with one hand still on the door knob of the open door.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:14 pm
Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

"Haha oh well then thanks again for the info again really and have a great day see ya around." Arekku said smiling as he seem to fade away and was completely gone the next as he was headed to Susumu's home for now.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:32 pm
Ariana closed the door and strung the building with a faint electrical pulse that would indicate if some one shouldn't be in the building. She then sat on the couch arm rest and sighed in relief falling back into the couch.
"jesus christ what was that about Fenrir?"
Ariana said pulling out a device that would turn off the whole recording of the conversation that had occurred. Raikage's clone was available but Ariana wanted to make sure the Raikage was watching from his room to get the story right. Ariana then slipped the device back into her shirt keeping it well tucked so she wouldn't lose it.
"Actually save it until we leave, it'd be a lot safer"
Ariana pulled out a pen and paper and began to write a message for the Raikage

'Dear Kazuo,
A representative from Kasugakure paid a visit to settle the relationship establish the relationship between Cloud and Grass. I
was left to speak on your behalf and claimed we were allies from what I knew. After wards he wanted to make a negotiation offering ninjas and medical support. The man was looking for a response and was wondering what you could offer. I told him i couldn't make these decisions and that I'd deliver your response.

Sincerely yours, Ariana Andra Shurketsu-Suru~

P.S. Ignore all associations and ties with Fenrir's aggressive behavior and deny his ties with the village. It is the safest thing to do as of now especially after our encounter. There's a tape in your desk that'll show the whole situation. (read past pages xd )

Ariana took the note after laying down and reading it for moments and placed it on the raikage's desk within the confines of his room. She then replaced the video in the vcr and with a new one and began recording again while she put the old video in the Raikage's desk. Ariana walked out of the office closing the door behind her and walked over to Fenrir
"well let's go to the temple thing"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:42 pm
_________________________User Image
User ImageUser Image

Fenrir glared after the Kusakage as he left. "I'm really starting to not like that man." he growled, but then cooly stood up and glanced at Ariana. "Yeah, let's go." He exited the building and headed towards the gates.
exit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:45 pm
Ariana followed behind Fenrir closing the door behind her.
"yeah he kinda irritated me as well, I haven't been so offended since... hmm I don't know"
EXIT

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:19 pm
Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

Arekku staying hidden far away came back though not going into the office out off fear of traps he concentrated his strongest jutsu he had his body glowed silver he knew there was nothing to link him for what he was going to do since he was already in there so his scent should be there as the Silver chakra exploded out off him stopping time completely now so anything they had for warning or signals should no longer work. As he then used his super speed to just go in an check everything in the room finding many interesting things including the letter which infuriated him now as he read through it making him smirk now,"They believe Grass will stand for this?" Arekku mumbled out off his breath now as he took the tape with him,"Pssh negotiations out of lies." Arekku said as he took the paper and headed out now as he reach outside time resume making him feel a little tired now headed to Susumu place.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:18 pm
Obviously it wouldn't be that easy as an Anbu followed in Arekku's tracks with stealth as they moved through town and informing other squads.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:55 pm
Ariana walked back into the office and showered then changed into some new clothes. She then fell into the couch and went to sleep staring out through the windows into the night sky filled with stars. Her eyes grew heavy and she slowly went to sleep silently.  

Bodhisattva Empress

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:48 pm
Raikage, Salamander Sage, Shinatobe Host
User ImageThe clone in the room sighs and informs the real Kazuo through Leo. Things were getting really messy, he would soon need to start doing things on his own.

User Image  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 263 264 265 266 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games