Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 7:08 am
Ricky sighed funerals were never something he liked to go to as a matter of fact he tried to avoid them. He looked towards all his friends and family at te funeral and it didn't seem to be a comftorble place to be. He looked at Kessaris and frowned he never liked seeing his friends depressed. Feeling like he couldn't take watching a funeral he stood up and walked away from it feeling like he needed some time to get away from it.

Kendal looked at the incoming cloud finding it slightly odd but decided there wasn't much he could do about it. He watched as Ricky left and frowned. He turned to Marcove who sat next to him "..maybe I should have told him who his family was..but then again it may have made it harder for him today" He whispered. He looked down feeling depressed he knew Nephilis as a good person the only satisfaction he had is he knew from experiance death isn't that bad.

Wyatt had sat in the back of the funneral keeping an eye out for anything funny he knew better than to think just because it was a funeral that they would actualy get some peace. He was about to stop Ricky but decided it wasn't his place to do so.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 7:35 am
Lunia lifted her head from out of Samara's hug, watching as Ricky walked away she nodded to her mum, knowing that Samara would understand and raced after Ricky. Catching up with him she stood beside him and sniffled, wiping her tears. "Are you okay Ricky?.. i know it's not my place to say but i'm here for you to talk to if you want..." she said gently, as they strolled through the orchard.  

xLulie

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 7:38 am
Ricky looked at her "Yeah I'm fine..I just don't like funerals thats all" He said. He looked at her "Shouldn't you be there though..afterall I thought you were close to him" He said. He looked down "As for me I didn't realy know Nephilis that well anyway" He said.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:04 am
Lunia felt like she had just been rejected, stopping she shook her head and stepped towards him, wanting to stop him but not going to. "Yes i should be there... but i'd rather be helping someone that is alive and that's upset.. and someone that means more to me than they think..." She said, before she covered her mouth slightly and backed off. "I'll just... talk to you another day... Ricky... sorry for even showing concern for you..." she said as she stood, the wind blowing her bright silver hair, making her look almost picture perfect. Waiting for a response from Ricky she just stood.  

xLulie

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 11:45 am
Samara held Lunia and Tenshi as tight as possible. When Lunia pulled back, she saw where her gaze was residing and nodded, releasing her so she could go to Ricky. She moved to hold Tenshi and then Morganna as well, when she came to his side.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:06 pm
((This funeral scene is depressing...))

Keliah looked as Alastor walked down. She sighed. The funeral looked like it was coming to a close. This would be the day...the day things would change for a while.

Amara looked down. "....pathetic" she told herself as she entered the earth, traveling through the magma, awaiting the perfect time to strike.

Rydia looked into the sky as it seemed to get darker. She flicked her wrist dispersing some of the grey clouds, but it seemed as one cloud didnt react. This concerned her. She looked at Samara and the others, she stood up and walked out of the orchard.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:38 pm
Tenshi held Samara and Morganna lovingly for they were two of three of the most important female figures in his life right now, he hated that Nephilis had to go but then again he was also happy that he no longer needed to fight. With Nephilis gone, he would have to step up and protect those he loves and care about, his friends, his family, and the citizens of Tenshu. When the cloud moved over the area of the funeral he looked at it and using his ability over the weather he tried to make it go away, but it did not budge. " That's strange, it should have went away." He said to himself aloud.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:42 pm
((I just did that...and when did everyone have the power over the weather...I thought it was just Rydia and Ricky))  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:53 pm
(Kessaris, Ricky and Rydia. Just those three. Gotta take it back Tessen. And the depression is a good thing. It'll turn to fury soon.)

Kessaris looked at the sky and he felt a breeze comb his face. It was cooling, but rather brooding and intimidating. "Something's wrong. No cloud has an aura." He looks back at Marcove and Marcove looks back at the storm.

"Something isn't right. I don't need aura to tell that. Rydia couldn't disperse it and neither could you. that cloud isn't a weather patter. It's something...greater." He looks forward at his son, then at Samara, Plague and Leon. "We have to get everyone out of here. Now. That's apparently not a storm."

~~~

~Attack.~ Alastor announces to his comrades, already in progress. He smiles as he approaches the funeral, now just behind the last row of chairs from the front. He let's his aura be felt and the chairs beside him wobble as if space-time were bending around them. In reality, it was his, rather, Nephilis' aura pouring out of him. He looks around at everyone and can only smile, saying,"Bienvenue. I guess things have changed huh?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 1:04 pm
Keliah nodded as the phoenix force's fiery aura could be seen across the world as swept down, insenerating everything in her path as she swooped down, shooting acid down.

Jean sighed. "here I go" she said calmly as she activated her phoenix force flying down as she increased the pressure and sent black fire around Tenshu, causing destruction.

Rydia looked back to hear and see destruction. She ran back outside flying almost in shock. How could someone attack during a funeral.

Amara erupted from under the earth melting everything around her. She then extended her claws as she began to cause utter distruction.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 1:06 pm
(Well there must be four because Tenshi could always control the weather, its the elemental power passed down from Tsuki into him. I been using it since the rp started, go check my profile you will see. And I didn't read your post Rayne, my apologies.)  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 1:09 pm
(Hmm. He's right. It does say that on his profile. I never noticed... sweatdrop )  

Mahareshi

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 1:21 pm
Tenshi pulled away from Samara and Morganna standing infront of them both, he eye'd Alastor with nuthing but hate, it was his fault Nephilis was gone and he will pay for what he has down. Tenshi grinded his teeth as they began to resemble thaty of fangs.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 1:41 pm
Lunia turned around and heard an eruption of noise and screams. She turned to Ricky and gasped. "There in trouble... come on Ricky!" she said as she then raced towards the scene again, seeing Amara first made Lunia scream with fury. She lifted herself into the air and flew for Amara, flying over all of the melted ground and burning hot flames as she colided with Amara, aiming punches for the womans face. "Don't.." one punch, "You" one punch, "Ever" another punch, "Come here again!", three punches in one. Hoping at least some would wit.  

xLulie

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 1:49 pm
Samara clenched her teeth. Darkness began to swirl around her and her eyes went black as she stared down Alastor. She knew he was stronger, but her emotions were increasing the strength of her control over shadow. Using the speed that Nephilis had helped her gain, she rushed at Alastor, conjuring two shadow swords as she charged.

Morganna saw the phoenix force and knew that Keliah was with them. "So much for not being heartless, friend," she muttered to herself. To attack while someone was being mourned...you couldn't get lower than that. She did as her mother trained and used the shadows to jump to Amara in an effort to help Lunia. She reinforced her steel fans with darkness as she attacked so they would still hold form if Amara tried to melt them.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games