Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:23 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

"Mmm, really? Who have you been cheating on me with? Because I for one am not the girl who has a temper at all, nor do I enjoy sex with a sexy vampire." Veronica ran her fingers along his cheek and smiled.
"Don't be too sure about that Hunter," She grinned and kissed his lips softly. "I'm not as smart as you seem to think I am,"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:40 pm
Ravin Black

User ImageShe laughed harder and leaned into Dylan. Dylan kissed her cheek and felt the spot where Emily was kicking. "You should've seen her the way I did. She's perfectly angelic. Her voice is so sweet..."

Ravin closed her eyes and laid her head on his shoulder.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:44 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan combed his free hand through Ravins hair as she rested on his shoulder.
"Look at who her mother is. I'm sure she's absolutely, one hundred percent perfect babe," He kissed the top of her head.
"Ya know love, shouldn't we be finding you that perfect dress?"

||Veronica could help^^ ahaha!(: she could force Hunter to go with since he just loveeeeeeeeeeeees shopping razz ||  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:57 pm
||Haha, I bet she could. We should get our two couples together and have them go shopping at the mall.||

Ravin Black

User ImageBlushing, Ravin traced patterns into Dylan's thigh. "I suppose," she sighed. "But for which event?"  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:09 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan smiled down at her. "Well, both really. And since I'm not that great at the whole, shopping thing. It'd be a good bonding thing for you and Veronica, as much as I don't like her. You seem to."

||aaha, that would be uber interesting.||
||Veronica and Dylan don't get along. and Hunter isnt very fond of him either. Do they know about Ravin being preggers?||
||I actually have an idea for Ravins wedding dress arangments if Ravin talks to Veronica^^||  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:18 pm
Ravin Black

User Image"Haha, of course I do!" She diverted her hand up to his chest and traced patterns there into his muscles. "Ronnie's a sweet girl and I'm glad that she's one of us."

She fluttered her eyelashes up at him gently and winked.

||They don't know. And, I'd love to have Raye talk to Ronnie. ^^||  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:49 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

"Well, after her trying to kill me. Its hard to like the girl." Dylan chuckled and looked down at her fingers as she traced over his chest. "Sweet? Thats not exactly the adjective I'd use for her. But, okay." He kissed her forehead and sighed softly.

"But I'm sure you two would make excellent best friends. And wedding partner shoppers or whatever." He smirked.

||Dylans dead meat.||
||and sweetts||  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:51 pm
Ravin Black

User ImageShe rolled her eyes and pressed a hard kiss to his lips. "I'm sure we could be. I'm not a very good talker, though. It'll be a little harder to make friends." She shrugged. "Maybe if I could pry her away from Hunter..."

She smiled up at Dylan wickedly. "Somehow..."  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:55 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan's eyes fluttered shut as she kissed him harder on the lips. His hands pulled her into his lap slowly but he pulled away softly, shaking his head at her. But a smirk rested on his lips.
"You're a great talker babe. And whenever you go silent I'm sure she'd be able to fill the silence...." His voice trailed off as she continued. "You'll think of something I'm sure," He laughed lightly.

"I'd call first. You never know what those two are up to."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:11 pm
||have to go. be on later.||

Ravin Black

User ImageRavin giggled and kissed him back before he could escape her. Dylan pulled her into his lap, smirking down at her. Ravin couldn't supress a smirk at him. "True. They might be as horny as we are."  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:21 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan laughed lightly at her comment.
"Well, yes. But see, Veronica isn't pregnant so they might actually be doing stuff. That'd be something to walk in on eh?" He kissed her chin and held onto her tightly.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:02 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter chuckled, "But your my one and only, aren't I allowed to exaggerate?" he hugged her tighter and looked out at the city. "Ready to go home love? I know you needed to change. And then I guess we should go shopping." although the last part was said rather reluctantly.  

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:05 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica rolled her eyes at him, again only playfully.
"I guess so," She turned to look out at the lights once more before standing up and stretching her arms above her head.
"You don't have to go shopping with me babe. I could always call Ravin. I'm sure she needs a dress too anyway." She took his hand and pulled him up to her, kissing him softly on the lips.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:47 pm
question  

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:35 pm
Ravin Black

User ImageRavin smoothed a hand over her rounding belly. She was beginning to show, and she'd only been pregnant for twenty-four hours. Ravin glanced up at Dylan with an amused smile. "That is true. I'll call her right now."

Ravin rose to her feet slowly and grabbed the phone. She dialed in their number and let it ring.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games