Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25802 25803 25804 25805 25806 25807 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:54 am

i'm go sit in front of the tv and cry now
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:11 am

Figure skating is the weirdest sport. It seems more about beauty and romance than anything (and technique). Also I have no idea how the scoring system works. Aside from that it's bad if they fall on their butts.

And then you have basketball like SLAM BAM THANK YA MA'M

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:39 am

Luge looks crazy! Such big slides! I bet it's fun. Apparently Canada has always been pretty bad at it.

I wonder how much of an advantage the home countries are at. If Russia won, I would definitely be suspicious, especially since we won in Vancouver.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:23 am

16-bit Jazzy
Luge looks crazy! Such big slides! I bet it's fun. Apparently Canada has always been pretty bad at it.

I wonder how much of an advantage the home countries are at. If Russia won, I would definitely be suspicious, especially since we won in Vancouver.
way back in like 1967 i think is the year, it was believed both russia and america were cheating in that miracle game. of course its both sides that thought the other was the cheater. still we whuped em at hockey. during the cold war.

Xilo The Odd

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:24 am

AGGGGHHHH i developed a Zit on the side of my head right where my glasses sit and it wont go away and its driving me nuts!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:26 am

Aww these two Canadian sisters got gold and silver together in some skiing thing and it was cute how happy they were.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:04 pm

So square's released FFVII and FFVIII on PC as HD upscales. I wonder when the same will happen for Chrono Cross?

Probably never, which is a shame, because that game is rad and underrated, and it's been a few years since I played it, but I HAVE played it as an adult and it holds up. It's better now, actually, since I can understand the battle system way better.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:52 pm

I think I need to skip a day so that I'm working out on days I would have taken a break and vice versa. Every day I've set aside to work out I think it's banal and every day I'm resting I'm wishing I could do something strenuous.

What does this say about my personality.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:44 pm

So I have a date tomorrow night. That never happens. neutral
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:06 pm

Ribbin
Congrats! Where and who?

Meta_Fish
Captain

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:28 pm

Meta_Fish
Ribbin
Congrats! Where and who?

Semi-blind date at Snakes and Lattes.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:45 pm

Aw man, I love Snakes and Lattes. Good choice.. whoever decided on that.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:46 pm

16-bit Jazzy
Aw man, I love Snakes and Lattes. Good choice.. whoever decided on that.
'Twas me. She's never been! Easy first date choice.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:59 pm

Good luck, mon. The nice thing about S&L is that everyone ever pretty much enjoys it. It's pretty introvert-friendly.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:01 pm

I love how Russia is all against gays and junk and their most popular band internationally, who performed at the ceremony, was t.A.T.u.

Sure they're not really lesbians but they obviously support gay rights and they've made some catchy tunes that gays can sometimes relate to, and for being Russian, that's pretty awesome of them. I'm glad they're Russians because frick Russia otherwise!

I didn't get to watch their performance, obviously, but apparently one almost kissed the other and the other was like "nooo we'd get in so much s**t" lol. Imagine. In Russia, where they have laws against things like this, if they had kissed at the Olympics opening ceremony. TATU RULES.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25802 25803 25804 25805 25806 25807 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games