Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25804 25805 25806 25807 25808 25809 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:42 pm

Meta_Fish
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/konkarne/kon-karnes-first-full-length-album-karpe-noktem Would somebody mind checking this out? It's my roommmate's Kickstarter for his first album and it's not going so hot. If you could donate even just ten dollars, I'd appreciate it because:

1. If it doesn't fund its full amount within the time limit, you aren't charged ANYTHING.
2. You can change your pledge at any time, so even if you donated $100 and it's coming up to the end you can minimize it.

I'd just really hate to see it fizzle at around 200 bucks. He put a lot of work into it and hired a graphic designer and he's getting Mikey of Megas fame to record vocals for a track, so he needs to pay them and he really wants to make it a reality. I know it's pretty unlikely, but even if you'd donate a little or share it with someone, it would mean a lot to him and give him the courage to try again even if this doesn't succeed.
I was happy to back this at the 10 dollar level, but I'm not sure it'd be good to have everyone back it at 100 dollars and then back down at the last moment and have the whole kickstarter flop. I mean there is a certain appeal to back things that already have their momentum going, but at the same time... having a lot of people downsize their contribution at the last moment is bad, isn't it?
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:24 pm

Yeah, I'm just saying that if you donated a lot and then reached its goal, you could keep an eye on it. It's not a good method to go about, but it would work.

Thank ya!

Meta_Fish
Captain

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:23 pm

Bioshock's growing on me. It's starts off pretty rough but smoothens out a bunch.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:25 pm

Yeah, it's a good game. I was surprised when I played it the first time.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:39 pm

It looks kinda poopy. I've only seen the first like hour and some (ugly) screenshots, though.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:42 pm

There is WAY too much hacking, though and it's all tedious. I was hoping for upgrades to at least make all of the tiles automatically revealed, to eliminate all negative pieces or to eventually auto-hack some things, but no.

Meta_Fish
Captain

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:43 pm

I've just emerged from a long gardening fantasy about how I'd decorate my room if I still lived in a room with a south facing window.

I don't, though.

I've been reading about kokedama. I think it would be neat to incorporate glass water bulbs into a neat little installation.

Dangle it all above a big wide planter with a lil' bonzai in it, or some lower maintenance flowering plants.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:45 pm

Hacking was never a problem for me. I guess that makes sense. When I had to see shrinks as a kid and they gave me the IQ test, I was always a natural at things involving tile organizing. So I kinda mindlessly breeze through that mini game and it rarely ever broke up the pace for me. Also I think there might actually be an auto hack ability? It's been a while... I might be thinking of another game.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:46 pm

The screens of the little daughter (?) and of the dead cat completely un-sold me forever. XD I don't care how much praise it gets, it looks like garbage.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:47 pm

dead cat?

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:07 pm

[Kegan]
Hacking was never a problem for me. I guess that makes sense. When I had to see shrinks as a kid and they gave me the IQ test, I was always a natural at things involving tile organizing. So I kinda mindlessly breeze through that mini game and it rarely ever broke up the pace for me. Also I think there might actually be an auto hack ability? It's been a while... I might be thinking of another game.
It's not so much that it's a problem (though sometimes it is complete bullshit, when overload tiles surround the starting point and you have to find and place the correct pipe within three seconds of it starting in order to not lose), it's just that it's everything, all the time. You don't HAVE to hack everything, but you more or less need to in order to get by.

[Kegan]
dead cat?
It's in my Steam screenshots. I've only found two, but yeah I've been uploading screenshots as I go through, sorta.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:17 pm

There's a lot of dead everything in rapture, I guess.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:44 am

Pokebank MAY have had something to do with the sudden disappearance of my shiny Linoone, but idk. It's a mystery, really :T
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:10 am

Meta_Fish
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/konkarne/kon-karnes-first-full-length-album-karpe-noktem Would somebody mind checking this out? It's my roommmate's Kickstarter for his first album and it's not going so hot. If you could donate even just ten dollars, I'd appreciate it because:

1. If it doesn't fund its full amount within the time limit, you aren't charged ANYTHING.
2. You can change your pledge at any time, so even if you donated $100 and it's coming up to the end you can minimize it.

I'd just really hate to see it fizzle at around 200 bucks. He put a lot of work into it and hired a graphic designer and he's getting Mikey of Megas fame to record vocals for a track, so he needs to pay them and he really wants to make it a reality. I know it's pretty unlikely, but even if you'd donate a little or share it with someone, it would mean a lot to him and give him the courage to try again even if this doesn't succeed.

Not really my kind of music, but with Mikey on it,a I don't know if I can refuse. He's got a loooong way to go before he reaches the goal, so best of luck to him. I respect the kickstarter.

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25804 25805 25806 25807 25808 25809 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games