Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25808 25809 25810 25811 25812 25813 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:07 am

Today is Xilo's birthday. Happy birthday, Xilo!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:17 am

I had a dream that I was in French class again for some reason (oh god) and ILI was in my class for some reason and got assigned (but was sick that day or something) and that we had to do oral presentations in pairs and the subject was a Pokemon of our teacher's choice??? For some reason???

We got Phione and so did other people so I asked if we could have Castform instead and WE COULD

And then I was doing Internet research in class while other people were presenting (bad) and was starting to write the presentation but then I realized Pokemon has a bunch of jargon-ish type words and I don't know what words they use in the French version of the game for "type" and "Normal" and the names of the weather moves and even just the names of Pokemon themselves and I didn't want to just translate them myself and have it not be the same term they used in the French version and I didn't know how to divide the presentation into two and was worried Bulbapedia wasn't an acceptable source and I was nervous and it was AWFUL ******** ORAL PRESENTATIONS OK. Glad that's over.

I wish dreams could always just be peaceful so you don't feel like, drained when you wake up. xd

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:28 am

God damnit Germany. Get outta first place. No one likes you.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:11 am

16-bit Jazzy
Today is Xilo's birthday. Happy birthday, Xilo!
Happy birthday, Rod.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:26 am

Anyone still playing animal crossing? I've been trying to clean out my storage but it seems a shame to just sell some of these unbuyable items. Like for example, I have 2 extra much dressers, an extra much closet and 2 extra ice closets.

So just lemme know if you're interested. I'm lacking some neat bug and fishing tournament items, but I don't really expect anything, and I honestly don't need to cram any new stuff in my house just yet.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:44 am

And I got another ice clock. I'm not sure what use I have for that.

I think I need an ice lamp.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:38 am

"Much"? Do you mean "mush"? Like mushroom? Anyway I'm interested in your extras. I can give you some bells. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:10 am

Yeah. Mush.

I'll take ur bellz. I still have home expansions to build. Like an entire room.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:12 am

Sounds like we're having a hail storm. Hopefully it doesn't knock out any high tension lines. :I
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:27 am

Lemme know on Steam when ur gates r open

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:10 pm

i might actually fire up AC today if only to get the birthday cake.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:23 pm

Xilo The Odd

There are a bunch of different birthday items... on mine I got a birthday cake hat instead of an actual cake (that I could keep).

You can get one a year:

Birthday Board
Birthday Cake
Birthday Candle
Birthday Hat
Birthday Sunglasses
Birthday Table

Also don't forget if you play Pokemon X, people can wish you happy birthday~

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:29 pm

16-bit Jazzy
Xilo The Odd

There are a bunch of different birthday items... on mine I got a birthday cake hat instead of an actual cake (that I could keep).

You can get one a year:

Birthday Board
Birthday Cake
Birthday Candle
Birthday Hat
Birthday Sunglasses
Birthday Table

Also don't forget if you play Pokemon X, people can wish you happy birthday~
lol yeah
i'll probably be on there for a little bit. still grinding through diamond and emerald though. i gots them starters to try and get. among other pokemon. i got a good team sittin on black currently as well.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:32 pm

Yesterday, the binding of Isaac was mentioned by two of my professors in class by pure coincidence (not the game, but the actual story).

I should probably try that game out, since Wayne was nice enough to give it to me for free. I have a feeling I'll only play it one time and then never again :{

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:37 pm

kegan is a slo fat gurlie
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25808 25809 25810 25811 25812 25813 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games