Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25810 25811 25812 25813 25814 25815 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:17 pm
There really needs to be better ways of getting experience in Pokemon X post-game. I'm so tired of fighting wild Pokemon, and I have a LOT of Pokemon that need to level up in order to evolve. Some of those dragons don't reach their third evolutions until unreasonably late. -_-  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:41 pm
Woo. another ice clock. Who wants my big ol ice clock  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:47 pm
WHY ARE THERE ALMONDS IN MY OATMEAL? NONE OF THE OTHER PACKETS HAD ALMONDS. I'M VERY DISTRESSED  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:54 pm
ARGH THERE ARE CRANBERRIES IN IT TOO WHAT THE ******** emotion_puke

The box said it was just cinnamon but there were "healthy mix" packets inside of it crying I can no longer trust Quaker...  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:52 pm
Sticking 7 koopalings in mario kart 8 is such a waste of space, that there better be like 50 characters, and yet I also dread that too!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:12 pm
16-bit Jazzy
There really needs to be better ways of getting experience in Pokemon X post-game. I'm so tired of fighting wild Pokemon, and I have a LOT of Pokemon that need to level up in order to evolve. Some of those dragons don't reach their third evolutions until unreasonably late. -_-

Found out that Restaurant Le Wow is a great place to gain levels. Also, Exp gain O-Power and Lucky Egg.

Pokemon is the best RPG game, ever.  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:32 pm
16-bit Jazzy
what i do after fully super training something is this.

Restaraunts. specifically doing the rotation battles. what i want to train goes into the fight, holding an amulet coin, then 2 strong pokemon to do all the fighting. the level 60 restaraunt is Great for getting dem levels fast.

its drawback is you gotta invest money into it. and the farther you deviate from the perfect turn count the less you get back. but even doing not so stellar i walk away with more than i went in with popping EXP lvl3 and money lvl 1 powers doing this. so you walk away with money AND a pokemon half way to level 50.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:04 pm
16-bit Jazzy
I had a dream that I was in French class again for some reason (oh god) and ILI was in my class for some reason and got assigned (but was sick that day or something) and that we had to do oral presentations in pairs and the subject was a Pokemon of our teacher's choice??? For some reason???

We got Phione and so did other people so I asked if we could have Castform instead and WE COULD

And then I was doing Internet research in class while other people were presenting (bad) and was starting to write the presentation but then I realized Pokemon has a bunch of jargon-ish type words and I don't know what words they use in the French version of the game for "type" and "Normal" and the names of the weather moves and even just the names of Pokemon themselves and I didn't want to just translate them myself and have it not be the same term they used in the French version and I didn't know how to divide the presentation into two and was worried Bulbapedia wasn't an acceptable source and I was nervous and it was AWFUL ******** ORAL PRESENTATIONS OK. Glad that's over.

I wish dreams could always just be peaceful so you don't feel like, drained when you wake up. xd

s**t. Good thing I missed the oral presentation day.  

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:05 pm
Happy birthday Xilo!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:08 pm
DARRU DARRU DARRU DARRU
DOTODOTODOTODOTODOTO  

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:16 pm
I_love_Inuyasha1
DARRU DARRU DARRU DARRU
DOTODOTODOTODOTODOTO
hahah. Someone gets it.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:20 pm
16-bit Jazzy
Yesterday, the binding of Isaac was mentioned by two of my professors in class by pure coincidence (not the game, but the actual story).

I should probably try that game out, since Wayne was nice enough to give it to me for free. I have a feeling I'll only play it one time and then never again :{

It's really difficult, but still fun!
You're probably better off waiting til Rebirth comes out, though. Since you own the original you'll get an automatic discount!  

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:41 pm
OH DAMN! Attack of the Friday Monsters is ON SALE!
3 darru.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:44 pm
tree darru dato?  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:45 pm
I need to sleep.  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25810 25811 25812 25813 25814 25815 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games