Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25811 25812 25813 25814 25815 25816 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:59 pm
Xilo The Odd
16-bit Jazzy
There really needs to be better ways of getting experience in Pokemon X post-game. I'm so tired of fighting wild Pokemon, and I have a LOT of Pokemon that need to level up in order to evolve. Some of those dragons don't reach their third evolutions until unreasonably late. -_-
what i do after fully super training something is this.

Restaraunts. specifically doing the rotation battles. what i want to train goes into the fight, holding an amulet coin, then 2 strong pokemon to do all the fighting. the level 60 restaraunt is Great for getting dem levels fast.

its drawback is you gotta invest money into it. and the farther you deviate from the perfect turn count the less you get back. but even doing not so stellar i walk away with more than i went in with popping EXP lvl3 and money lvl 1 powers doing this. so you walk away with money AND a pokemon half way to level 50.

Yeah exactly, that's pretty much the method I found upon googling better ways to gain exp. It works SO well and you get sooo rich! I've been doing triple battles rather than rotation battles though.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:01 pm
I_love_Inuyasha1
16-bit Jazzy
I had a dream that I was in French class again for some reason (oh god) and ILI was in my class for some reason and got assigned (but was sick that day or something) and that we had to do oral presentations in pairs and the subject was a Pokemon of our teacher's choice??? For some reason???

We got Phione and so did other people so I asked if we could have Castform instead and WE COULD

And then I was doing Internet research in class while other people were presenting (bad) and was starting to write the presentation but then I realized Pokemon has a bunch of jargon-ish type words and I don't know what words they use in the French version of the game for "type" and "Normal" and the names of the weather moves and even just the names of Pokemon themselves and I didn't want to just translate them myself and have it not be the same term they used in the French version and I didn't know how to divide the presentation into two and was worried Bulbapedia wasn't an acceptable source and I was nervous and it was AWFUL ******** ORAL PRESENTATIONS OK. Glad that's over.

I wish dreams could always just be peaceful so you don't feel like, drained when you wake up. xd

s**t. Good thing I missed the oral presentation day.

WAY TO DITCH ME. >=|  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:02 pm
[Kegan]
I_love_Inuyasha1
DARRU DARRU DARRU DARRU
DOTODOTODOTODOTODOTO
hahah. Someone gets it.

GETS WHAT I DON'T GET IT  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:04 pm
HAPPY VARENTINE DAY, GUYS. heart

Still no event. crying I loved sending those mad-libs to like, EVERYONE, EVER. And getting heart items.  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:08 am
16-bit Jazzy
[Kegan]
I_love_Inuyasha1
DARRU DARRU DARRU DARRU
DOTODOTODOTODOTODOTO
hahah. Someone gets it.

GETS WHAT I DON'T GET IT

[Kegan]
http://translate.google.com/#ja/en/$$$$….$$$$….$$$$….$$$$….$$$$….$$$$
press play

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:53 am
Hahaha. I didn't do that because phone.  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:58 am
Someone on tumblr got Andrew Hussie to sign a Scott Pilgrim book because it was the only signable thing they had.

He wrote "Homestuck is better" on it.

I'm so angry. I am so ******** mad.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:00 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tjp-_xhZXY0  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:35 am
AHHHHHHHHH

OUT OF ALL MY VILLAGERS, MARSHAL SENT ME A VALENTINE'S DAY LETTER WITH A CHOCOLATE HEART IN IT emotion_yatta emotion_bigheart

Also Isabelle gave me a cake and my "mom" gave me a cacao tree! Oooh, the sweets will go PERFECTLY in my... sweets room!

I highly recommend playing ACNL today. 3nodding

Srsly, this sweets room is the raddest in my house... and ever. Feel free to admire it at 4800-2145-9869. Or, you know, play with me. -w- My villagers are the beeeest. I got Marshal, Kabuki, Mira, Punchy, Felicity, Coco, Francine... THE BEST. I got so lucky with most of them. Genji is alright too, but I really want Kid Cat as my jock. He even has the same birthday as me.

I keep forgetting how awesome it is that Mira is based off of Minako/Sailor Venus. THAT'S THE RADDEST THING EVER I LOVE ANIMAL CROSSING AND SAILOR MOON  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:59 am
I got called out of my room to do some tech support while I was in the middle of my upper body work out, and I left my exercise mat out.

So I come back into my room 20 minutes later, and my dumb old-lady dog is napping on it, which I'd hate anyway, because her big dumb chewed up claws might punch a hole in it, and I shoo her off it, and she ******** piddled on it a little.

But she probably has brain cancer, so I dunno how long I can stay annoyed at her. Nope, I'm back to feeling sorry for her. darn.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:01 am
DOGS. It sucks having to be tech support when there are people older than you who should know things.

Hehe, I remember when my cat used to want to sit/lay on my DDR mat. It was like nooo, kitty~  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:07 am
Kegan do you have apples growing in your town? Argh. They always want the one fruit that I don't have.  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:54 am
I think I shook all my apple trees and sold them yesterday... but I might have a stockpile hidden away somewhere.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:46 pm
Which of your villagers sent you a valentine?  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:54 pm
whos ur animal crossing gf  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25811 25812 25813 25814 25815 25816 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games