Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25816 25817 25818 25819 25820 25821 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:52 am

[Kegan]
One day I wanna play every song from Spirited away. Also this ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeJIzMSllDA&list=PLsJwMyjShVUzySDolxLweBrSbJs1PLpqL

And thissss? www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCiGb8n9C7Q
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:17 am

I wonder... Since there will be no story mode like SSE, I wonder if every character will get their own little intro video like the newcomers have? But that wouldn't stop people from putting them on YouTube, which was Sakurai's whole point. Maybe he doesn't care if HE puts them up.

Meta_Fish
Captain

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:29 am

16-bit Jazzy
[Kegan]
One day I wanna play every song from Spirited away. Also this ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeJIzMSllDA&list=PLsJwMyjShVUzySDolxLweBrSbJs1PLpqL

And thissss? www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCiGb8n9C7Q
This one that came after it is really nice, too. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_JFjpaHtg8

I do not know anything about this game.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:30 am

16-bit Jazzy
[Kegan]

And thissss? www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCiGb8n9C7Q Haha. What the ********. that song is at the top of my music playlist on youtube. how did knooooow?

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:34 am

I'm ur subscriber
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:53 am

oh my gourd

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:55 am

The people who do the scores for the online final fantasy games desrve big props. I fall in love with random background themes from those games more than any other MMO I've played. The music makes the mood. FFXI was a shitty game when I played it, but the mood the music set made the world feel AMAZING.

I only played FFXIV in it's recent relaunch beta, but I enjoyed it. I'm not sure if I enjoyed it on it's own merits as a game, or because it simply fixed so many things I hated about FFXI. I enjoyed it, though. I decided I'd probably put enough time into it, though, to get my fill. I can't just play a game for hundreds and hundreds of hours, usually. Unless it's TF2 or pokemon sapphire.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:01 pm

That song from FFXIV doesn't even have a name. It's just "Field 4" It plays in a very small area of the overworld that acts as a go between for 2 much larger zones, and it's 2 minutes long, and only plays at specific intervals, like... you have to enter the area at a certain point in the game-day, so like every 40 minutes in the real world.

And it's an amazing little composition. The piano cover doesn't quite cut it. It's intense, and just BOOM out of nowhere, and then you walk around the tiny little zone for about an hour wondering where the ******** the music went!

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:03 pm

http://youtu.be/AvC9a-Uodpc?t=2m38s

I can't play MMOs much, I lack the tolerance and sometimes actually the restraint to not get sucked in.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:05 pm

Yeah it was kinda the same thing for me with MapleStory. It wasn't that great of a game, but I was so in love with both the bgms and the visuals.

This one, for example, is a classic.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:17 pm

Ahh, it looks like TwitchPlaysPokemon are now attempting to head into Rock Tunnel. With little success as always.

20,000+ viewers XD
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:25 pm

I'm honestly so impressed they/we even have 3 badges.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:25 pm

Ended leg and core day with 20 rep lunges on wii fit u.

I'm hungry... but I don't want to stand up.

Somebody get me food.

Also, it's funny that I'm calling it "leg day." I'm talking like a body builder but exercising like grandma. Which is fine, I guess. Body weight exercises are taxing and endurance is more important to me than mooscles.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:33 pm

User Image

I HELPED. SEE. I DO NOT TROLL.

YOU CAN THANK ME WHEN WE BEAT THE ELITE FOUR. ALL ME.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25816 25817 25818 25819 25820 25821 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games