Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25820 25821 25822 25823 25824 25825 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:03 pm

yaaay galacta knight
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:13 pm

16-bit Jazzy
The other ones are "THIS IS WHY DEMOCRACY DOESN'T WORK" and "GUYS THIS GUY IS NEW AT POKEMON"

Like just stop ******** repeating what someone else said over and over again like dickfart jesus christ

better than the starbound release stream.

nothing but swastika flags and puppies. and puppies with swastikas on their foreheads.

oh and sexual advances at their PR person Molly

Xilo The Odd

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:24 pm

Oh ******** boy, the garage door decided it doesn't want to stay closed for no reason because it's a ghetto piece of s**t. I tried fixing it since I'm homealone and now it's even worse. Time to spend my entire ******** evening trying to fix it because my family can't deal with it staying open untill someonewho knows ANYTHING about how garage doors work can come.

If it were me, I wouldn't have a ******** s**t GARAGE IN THE FIRST PLACE OR A SCOOTER ********
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:28 pm

All I wanted to do was take out the ******** GARBAGE BEFORE THEY CAME HOME

THERE WAS LITERALLY NO WAY TO AVOID A BAD SITUATION WITH THEM.

Can I just die now please?

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:08 pm

how do you tell someone you've been a lazy ******** without actually saying you've been a lazy ********? I think most people just say that they've been really busy, but that's not true...
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:09 pm

"I've been really preoccupied."

And then you just leave out that you've been preoccupied with jerking off and TF2.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:20 pm

Oh my GOD I have surgery tomorrow laksdjfl
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:22 pm

[Kegan]
"I've been really preoccupied."

And then you just leave out that you've been preoccupied with jerking off and TF2.
God. I wish I could just say everything honestly and not have to keep up appearances sometimes.

Meta_Fish
Captain

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:24 pm

Are you implying that I am overly honest? :U
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:26 pm

You want the truth? I've been avoiding replying to you because I actively fear trying anything new. I come from a life where I'm most comfortable when I'm useless and I've been in a safe, comfortable spot lately doing just that.

I wish I could just get ******** prescribed dosages of... inspiration or energy. I just feel so ******** lethargic all the time. Even if I could though, I bet I couldn't afford them, LOL!

Meta_Fish
Captain

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:27 pm

[Kegan]
Are you implying that I am overly honest? :U
Nah, but I suppose you are pretty honest. Then again, with people like us over the internet with very little face-to-face communication it's a lot easier. We kind of get to know each other's minds first and then there are less secrets later. A professional-setting is a lot different. You always have to act a certain way at work or whatever.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:38 pm

I was being a little tongue in cheek anyway. It's a little trite to say so, but we all wear our masks. usually several. I have masks for crowds, masks for passing people in uncomfortably narrow hallways. Masks for eye contact.

And everyone's running around trying to covince everyone else.. what? That they are never uncomfortable? That they are living it up? That they're content?

And is anyone? We always hop to the false conclusion that strangers must have their lives all put together, or I do, but I've recently come to the conclusion that if I can pretend to be normal, anyone could.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:39 pm

It's almost comforting when you think about how everyone else is toiling away with usually fundamentally the same problems as you.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:41 pm

Though I guess "Atleast everyone else is miserible." is step away from "crab mentality," which is "If I'm not happy, noone else should be."

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:44 pm

Pretty much.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25820 25821 25822 25823 25824 25825 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games