Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2581 2582 2583 2584 2585 2586 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:47 pm
Queen Spazzy

I liked essays, they were easy. >>;
I took AP courses; two english plus Calculus, all the AP courses my tiny school offered.
We had a lot of projects and stuff in my senior AP English course, so that was frustrating because it required resources/materials I couldn't afford. (I got lucky in that my beau's mummy worked at the school and I aided for her and she'd get things for me when she knew I needed them, she's nice like that, I'm gonna have the best in-laws! cat_xd )
That's awesome~
I don't think I could ever do it, though.
I can barely handle going to a family doctor, I HATE having strangers touch me, it makes me panicky.
I can't even let strangers touch my hair; as far as I can remember I've never had anyone other than friends of my mum or family or someone else close do anything to my hair.
And since I don't think anyone I know can perform acupuncture... ^^;

Oh you are lucky.
Essay's drive me mad.
Though this one for my final for English I got an 87% on (I was shocked I didi better than most kids in my class. This is why I made the decision to go into honors IV)
HAHAHAHAHA Calculus! Senior year! Hahaha, oh you're funny.
No. I'm not going down that road of pain and suffering :donotlike:
I didn't even want to do a math my senior year, but my guidance councilor was like, "You'll have to take one freshman year of college and it would look SOOOOOO bad if you don't take one senior year."
So, in other words, I caved in.

Oh, that's good that she helped you! I'm glad!

Oh yah, I found out I have a serious problem with people touching anywhere on my back, neck, or especially along my spine.
I get spasms for like, two seconds.
But when you have a bunch of them in your neck and back at once it's a bit crazy for a few minuets.
I get that. You don't know what a stranger will do.
If you ever come to NJ you could go to my acupuncturist! She's really nice and has a masseur (who I haven't seen, but has taken the needles out).
She has really nice hands and I want a massage from her.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:56 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Oh you are lucky.
Essay's drive me mad.
Though this one for my final for English I got an 87% on (I was shocked I didi better than most kids in my class. This is why I made the decision to go into honors IV)
HAHAHAHAHA Calculus! Senior year! Hahaha, oh you're funny.
No. I'm not going down that road of pain and suffering :donotlike:
I didn't even want to do a math my senior year, but my guidance councilor was like, "You'll have to take one freshman year of college and it would look SOOOOOO bad if you don't take one senior year."
So, in other words, I caved in.

Oh, that's good that she helped you! I'm glad!

Oh yah, I found out I have a serious problem with people touching anywhere on my back, neck, or especially along my spine.
I get spasms for like, two seconds.
But when you have a bunch of them in your neck and back at once it's a bit crazy for a few minuets.
I get that. You don't know what a stranger will do.
If you ever come to NJ you could go to my acupuncturist! She's really nice and has a masseur (who I haven't seen, but has taken the needles out).
She has really nice hands and I want a massage from her.

I would sometimes procrastinate and then do everything in one night and still get the best grade in my class and all my classmates hated me. >>;
If I was assigned a presentation and essay, I'd usually finish the essay early and then put off the presentation and then have a breakdown about it the week before it was due. Presentations were my bane.
Also, if you don't take a math your senior year, you'll be out of the math habit when you start uni and it makes things a LOT harder.
Statistically speaking, those that take a math their senior year of high school do better in math their freshman year of college than those that didn't.
My high school requires everyone to take a math every year for that reason, even just retaking a math for no credit, just as long as you take a math.
I do the same thing, by the way. And get similar twitches at random. My mum and uncle were convinced I was having tiny seizures at one point.
I also usually make squeaky noises when it happens, it's really awkward.
And if I'm ever in NJ and have the means, I probably could give that a shot. c:

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:05 pm
Queen Spazzy

I would sometimes procrastinate and then do everything in one night and still get the best grade in my class and all my classmates hated me. >>;
If I was assigned a presentation and essay, I'd usually finish the essay early and then put off the presentation and then have a breakdown about it the week before it was due. Presentations were my bane.
Also, if you don't take a math your senior year, you'll be out of the math habit when you start uni and it makes things a LOT harder.
Statistically speaking, those that take a math their senior year of high school do better in math their freshman year of college than those that didn't.
My high school requires everyone to take a math every year for that reason, even just retaking a math for no credit, just as long as you take a math.
I do the same thing, by the way. And get similar twitches at random. My mum and uncle were convinced I was having tiny seizures at one point.
I also usually make squeaky noises when it happens, it's really awkward.
And if I'm ever in NJ and have the means, I probably could give that a shot. c:

Presentations aren't horrible (for me). I think I did well on my presentation final for Career Exploration (took the class because I needed credit, not because I didn't know what I was going to do in life.)
I get your problem with them. While I'm not nearly as introverted as you, I get the nerves.
I know that and that's also part of the reason I didn't not take a class (I english good)
When I was a sophomore, I took geometry (the bane of MY existance) and this year I was SOOOOOOO out of it! IT WAS HORRIBLE I FREAKED OUT SO BAD. (I actually forgot everything except something like 3x+28=y)
I'm taking Prob. and Stat.
In my school, English is the only class required all four years.
oh my! that must have been horrible!
I'm really, really sorry, but that last bit sounds absolutely adorable.
I'd go with you! classified_jet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:10 pm
question question question PS does anyone know what you get after giving 1mil to the beach ball thingy? question question question

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:12 pm
I will be back.

After dinner.

Waffle fries cool

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:26 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Presentations aren't horrible (for me). I think I did well on my presentation final for Career Exploration (took the class because I needed credit, not because I didn't know what I was going to do in life.)
I get your problem with them. While I'm not nearly as introverted as you, I get the nerves.
I know that and that's also part of the reason I didn't not take a class (I english good)
When I was a sophomore, I took geometry (the bane of MY existance) and this year I was SOOOOOOO out of it! IT WAS HORRIBLE I FREAKED OUT SO BAD. (I actually forgot everything except something like 3x+28=y)
I'm taking Prob. and Stat.
In my school, English is the only class required all four years.
oh my! that must have been horrible!
I'm really, really sorry, but that last bit sounds absolutely adorable.
I'd go with you! classified_jet

It would have been a lot easier for me to just present to only the teacher instead of the whole class. (And I did get to do that on one occasion for my medieval project, but that was more luck in that we ran out of time for presentations and she had me come in after class.)
I enjoy using sentence structure like that. While double negatives are considered academically incorrect, they're fun to use and if you know what you're doing with them you can make an accurate statement while screwing with others' heads. >>;
I'm a total math nerd; because of the way our schedules were structured at my first high school, I would have run out of maths by my junior year.
I'd taken algebra in middle school, then elected to take both geometry and algebra 2 my freshman year, and intended to take another two the next year (pre-calc and calc 1), which would have basically been the end of available maths there.
I still almost managed to run out of math at the school I graduated from, if not for the fact that my AP English course and AP calculus were at the same time my junior year. I chose English because I could pick up the math again the next year but I couldn't make up the English.
(Not like it mattered in the end, the uni wouldn't take my AP English credits...)
I had to do a presentation to finish out my prob. & stats course, it was awful. :8C:
Really? My school required English, math, and science. History/social studies was the only core subject that wasn't required every year (only three of them).
It really sucks when I'm trying to type or something when it happens because my hands spasm, too.
My mom laughs at me because I make weird squeaky noises all the time. >>;
My beau thinks it's cute. ^^;

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:31 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
question question question PS does anyone know what you get after giving 1mil to the beach ball thingy? question question question

Click!
Lists the rewards for the tiers.
Everything up to 50M is related to bugs/bug-catching.
I'm super disappointed in the rewards, actually...
I've donated a mere 100 gold, I don't have the means to give anything more than about 500k at best if they keep pushing stupid expensive sinks...
Besides, there's nothing [animal] other than the bunny fur, and I'll forever be a cat, so that makes all the items useless for me.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:44 pm
I'm off to play Epic Micky 2 on the Wii U.
If I miss you, I'll get back to you later~

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:02 pm
Nyan, it gave me a serious headache, so I'm back now.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:47 pm
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge

Click!
Lists the rewards for the tiers.
Everything up to 50M is related to bugs/bug-catching.
I'm super disappointed in the rewards, actually...
I've donated a mere 100 gold, I don't have the means to give anything more than about 500k at best if they keep pushing stupid expensive sinks...
Besides, there's nothing [animal] other than the bunny fur, and I'll forever be a cat, so that makes all the items useless for me.

Thanks!
Ug I'm not donating. For the Gate, I thought I'd get something besides a lowly achievement.

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:51 pm
Queen Spazzy

It would have been a lot easier for me to just present to only the teacher instead of the whole class. (And I did get to do that on one occasion for my medieval project, but that was more luck in that we ran out of time for presentations and she had me come in after class.)
I enjoy using sentence structure like that. While double negatives are considered academically incorrect, they're fun to use and if you know what you're doing with them you can make an accurate statement while screwing with others' heads. >>;
I'm a total math nerd; because of the way our schedules were structured at my first high school, I would have run out of maths by my junior year.
I'd taken algebra in middle school, then elected to take both geometry and algebra 2 my freshman year, and intended to take another two the next year (pre-calc and calc 1), which would have basically been the end of available maths there.
I still almost managed to run out of math at the school I graduated from, if not for the fact that my AP English course and AP calculus were at the same time my junior year. I chose English because I could pick up the math again the next year but I couldn't make up the English.
(Not like it mattered in the end, the uni wouldn't take my AP English credits...)
I had to do a presentation to finish out my prob. & stats course, it was awful. :8C:
Really? My school required English, math, and science. History/social studies was the only core subject that wasn't required every year (only three of them).
It really sucks when I'm trying to type or something when it happens because my hands spasm, too.
My mom laughs at me because I make weird squeaky noises all the time. >>;
My beau thinks it's cute. ^^;

I've asked if I could do a spoken test (I felt more confident that way) but my teach said no.
I enjoy screwing with others's heads emotion_dowant
WOAH a lot of math! emotion_jawdrop
Well f*ck the uni! They're stupid and let someone clearly brilliant go!
My school requires (for core classes) 3 years history, math, science 4 years english and 2 years foreign language (consecutive years)
Daww I bet he would emotion_kirakira

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:15 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
I've asked if I could do a spoken test (I felt more confident that way) but my teach said no.
I enjoy screwing with others's heads emotion_dowant
WOAH a lot of math! emotion_jawdrop
Well f*ck the uni! They're stupid and let someone clearly brilliant go!
My school requires (for core classes) 3 years history, math, science 4 years english and 2 years foreign language (consecutive years)
Daww I bet he would emotion_kirakira

I was the kind of person that looked forward to essay/extended answer questions because I can pose BS to make it look like I know what I'm talking about.
That skill alone got me through all the history classes I ever had. >>;
I took another, uhm... Three maths in uni. Calc two, calc three, and linear algebra, and only one of those did I technically HAVE to take for my major.
I took the calc classes just for fun. >>;
I thoroughly despised uni, it was a constant fight and struggle, giving up on it was probably the best thing I ever did for my own mental and emotional health (though I could really do without my family ragging on me about it all the time...).
We had, uhm, three history classes (world, US, and government), at least one math every year (the specific courses varied by 'track;' college prep, advanced (that one had the AP courses), and tech prep (for the kids that intended to go to the career center after sophomore year, which is essentially a technical/trade school deal)), an English every year (there was standard and CP for the first two years, and then CP and AP for the last two), four sciences (earth/physical (I took separate courses for this, but they combine them up here), biology, chemistry, physics (the advanced track had an honors course for this, but we didn't get weight like most schools give, it was just faster-paced and more in-depth)), and we also had required at least a full year of an arts class (theater, art, or choir; I don't think band actually counted to that req), a full year in a computer course (most of them were half-year courses, so you had to take two to meet the req), a health course, a course called life planning (basically preparing you for everyday life; how to make a budget, write a check, and a required job shadowing bit), a full year of gym, two years of Spanish (only foreign language available to us) though they didn't have to be consecutive years (but if you wanted an honors diploma you had to take three+). Plus we had to pass a thing called "seniors in the job market."
We have high standards for a rural school. ^^;

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:22 pm
Queen Spazzy

I was the kind of person that looked forward to essay/extended answer questions because I can pose BS to make it look like I know what I'm talking about.
That skill alone got me through all the history classes I ever had. >>;
I took another, uhm... Three maths in uni. Calc two, calc three, and linear algebra, and only one of those did I technically HAVE to take for my major.
I took the calc classes just for fun. >>;
I thoroughly despised uni, it was a constant fight and struggle, giving up on it was probably the best thing I ever did for my own mental and emotional health (though I could really do without my family ragging on me about it all the time...).
We had, uhm, three history classes (world, US, and government), at least one math every year (the specific courses varied by 'track;' college prep, advanced (that one had the AP courses), and tech prep (for the kids that intended to go to the career center after sophomore year, which is essentially a technical/trade school deal)), an English every year (there was standard and CP for the first two years, and then CP and AP for the last two), four sciences (earth/physical (I took separate courses for this, but they combine them up here), biology, chemistry, physics (the advanced track had an honors course for this, but we didn't get weight like most schools give, it was just faster-paced and more in-depth)), and we also had required at least a full year of an arts class (theater, art, or choir; I don't think band actually counted to that req), a full year in a computer course (most of them were half-year courses, so you had to take two to meet the req), a health course, a course called life planning (basically preparing you for everyday life; how to make a budget, write a check, and a required job shadowing bit), a full year of gym, two years of Spanish (only foreign language available to us) though they didn't have to be consecutive years (but if you wanted an honors diploma you had to take three+). Plus we had to pass a thing called "seniors in the job market."
We have high standards for a rural school. ^^;

Oh I can BS like no one business.
Problem is when you're not doing standardize tests teachers know BS when they see it.
"Math for fun"...sorry that phrase isn't in my dictionary.
They still rant to you about it?
If I remember right, arts (painting, drawing, band, chorus, certain tech classes) was required for a year, tech (robotics, web design, etc.) a half year, business/21 century skill (home ec., child care, journalism, career exploration, public speaking, etc.) a year. Personal finance is required for all and is it's own requirement. Public speaking was required but they got rid of that requirement (THANK GOD OMG!) and gym all four years.
Sounds boring.
Same with my school.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:44 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Oh I can BS like no one business.
Problem is when you're not doing standardize tests teachers know BS when they see it.
"Math for fun"...sorry that phrase isn't in my dictionary.
They still rant to you about it?
If I remember right, arts (painting, drawing, band, chorus, certain tech classes) was required for a year, tech (robotics, web design, etc.) a half year, business/21 century skill (home ec., child care, journalism, career exploration, public speaking, etc.) a year. Personal finance is required for all and is it's own requirement. Public speaking was required but they got rid of that requirement (THANK GOD OMG!) and gym all four years.
Sounds boring.
Same with my school.

None of my teachers ever called me on it.
Actually, for people on the AP track, they encourage good BS skills; can decide pass or fail on the AP tests, to be honest.
Yeah, I offer myself up to help with math to anyone I can because I love math so. I suppose that makes me a prostitute for math?
And yes, yes they do. They think I'm wasting my intelligence. And I'll probably never be able to explain to them why it's impossible for me to be a well-functioning individual in normal society.
We only had gym one year. Thank the higher powers. I'd have died if I had to take gym every year...
I about died the one year I DID take in NC. Oh man, that crap was hard, we had to officially run the mile once a week, but we basically ran the mile every sodding day for "warm-ups" and we didn't have anything cool like archery like they have up here.
For a kid with zero coordination, horrid balance, and zero skill in any sport whatsoever, and who also happens to be hated by more than half the kids in the class, gym = hell on earth. I barely scraped an A out of that class because I can't run a fifteen minute mile. (If I were a character in a game, my agility would be zero at best.)

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:35 pm
Queen Spazzy

None of my teachers ever called me on it.
Actually, for people on the AP track, they encourage good BS skills; can decide pass or fail on the AP tests, to be honest.
Yeah, I offer myself up to help with math to anyone I can because I love math so. I suppose that makes me a prostitute for math?
And yes, yes they do. They think I'm wasting my intelligence. And I'll probably never be able to explain to them why it's impossible for me to be a well-functioning individual in normal society.
We only had gym one year. Thank the higher powers. I'd have died if I had to take gym every year...
I about died the one year I DID take in NC. Oh man, that crap was hard, we had to officially run the mile once a week, but we basically ran the mile every sodding day for "warm-ups" and we didn't have anything cool like archery like they have up here.
For a kid with zero coordination, horrid balance, and zero skill in any sport whatsoever, and who also happens to be hated by more than half the kids in the class, gym = hell on earth. I barely scraped an A out of that class because I can't run a fifteen minute mile. (If I were a character in a game, my agility would be zero at best.)

Ever since I've been in high school, English teachers tell you to BS on standardized tests for essays.
In their class, they'll call you out on it. And take off points.
MMmmmm MATH floozie! (im so sorry. i love you. so much. i'm an english/writing whore.)
...what is this "normal society" you speak of?
HAHAHAHAHAAA OHHH MYYYY GOOODDD ONLY GYM ONE YEAR? YOU LUCKY BIATCH! OMG I AM SO JEALOUS!
I ran the warm up every day and still do.
Yah we do sh*t like World Cup and hardly ever do volleyball.
Even when we do, I put myself on the competitive side then wonder why because it's 98% boys who think I can't do s**t but serve well.
....who can run a 15 minuet mile?! I sure as f*ck cant!
And yah, most of my class hates me too.

Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2581 2582 2583 2584 2585 2586 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games