Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25829 25830 25831 25832 25833 25834 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:27 pm

Also why are all Cubones said to be wearing the skulls of their dead mothers? I can breed Cubones now and have their parents still living.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:54 pm

16-bit Jazzy
Also why are all Cubones said to be wearing the skulls of their dead mothers? I can breed Cubones now and have their parents still living.
Then maybe that is not the real mother.

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:57 pm

My bad. I've been playing Persona.
Also college wifi makes watching streams basically impossible. I'll have normal wifi tomorrow, though!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:10 pm

I_love_Inuyasha1
My bad. I've been playing Persona.
Also college wifi makes watching streams basically impossible. I'll have normal wifi tomorrow, though!

YOU don't need to apologize. Keep on doing yo thang.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:12 pm

Jarogue
16-bit Jazzy
Then maybe that is not the real mother.

I think maybe the very first Cubone ever was really wearing its dead mother's skull.. and it wore it so much that its children had skulls on their heads at birth.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:14 pm

I really don't like all the death in Majora's Mask. And I don't like how the older Romani sister goes to give the younger one an alcohol-like drink to dull her senses in time for them to die by moonfall. That just makes me uncomfortable.

I CAN'T SLEEP BECAUSE OF ALL OF NINTENDO'S CREEPY s**t gonk

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:26 pm

I'm literally afraid to go to sleep because nightmares maybe >__<

Why is it that Persona games can have like a million people die and it's like whatever, but when death happens in Zelda or Pokemon it's really frightening? I guess because they seem like they should be for everyone, even kids?

Something is extra creepy about RBY and OoT/MM. It's hard for me to pinpoint
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:01 am

hnngh so

how about

how about that marijuana? legalize or no?

i don't really have much against it unless it starts acting as a gateway drug to like heroin or crack cocaine because I'm against those for sure

the thought of people snorting powder or people who aren't doctors using needles are also just nope too sketch

i smoked pot one single time. i don't get the hype. i burned the crap out of my throat and risked getting caught all so that i could lose my ability to focus on more than one thing at once, in public with my friends, where there are cars and other hazards?

sure, it made eating a more pleasurable experience, but at what cost? i felt vulnerable.

i think i prefer things as they are.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:06 am

ok my nightmares were just about puke not Nintendo
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:44 am

I think we're having the first spring downpour over here.

The crazy influx of warm weather musta blown this bad boy in. Or perhaps it works the other way around? I'm not a meteorologist.

Convection.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:57 am

I was just saying like yesterday that we had rain. It was weird, but nice. Spring is like the best thing ever after how bad winter gets. The air just feels so nice.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:58 am

We're caught between 2 fronts right now, so the wind is crazy. It'll be cold again next week, but it's more bearable with reprieves like this.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:52 am

The wind is crazy here, too! I went to take the recycling out and several papers flew away and it was annoying! Also walking in the snow is now not much different than walking in puddles. My feet were not ready.

I figured it would all freeze up again before *really* becoming spring. It always teases like that.

Let's talk about the WEATHER :O
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:15 pm

About to play Majora's Mask... again...

I'm just gonna do a few sidequesty things before going ahead into the fortress, and it'll probably be boring. I didn't know you could get a mask that makes guards not throw you out, like holy s**t! Need. I hate suffering from heart attacks and, by extension, stealth missions in video games.

I know DK: Tropical Freeze comes out today so Matthew will probably be off doing that. But that's OK.

I will stream even if no one watches because not doing so would just seem wrong at this point.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:22 pm

Wow for the first time in four years I was able to final beat Crashman and it all thanks to watching Raocow play a bunch of Megaman hacks and fangames and not the let's play of the real Megaman 2.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25829 25830 25831 25832 25833 25834 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games