Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2582 2583 2584 2585 2586 2587 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:47 pm
Okay, totally emotionally trying day.
I'm going to rant a little bit. Sorry.

I had my grandma's wake today.
I'm stupid and thought the thingy you kneel on was a foot rest emotion_sweatdrop
I'm also stupid and stumbled on words in my reading.
I also cried which I really didn't want to do because I knew I wouldn't stop.
I had absoloutly zero f*cking idea what to do when I went up with my sister and cousins (cousins actually knew what they were doing thank god!) when we went to get the wine and bread (I think it's bread?) and I was whispering "whatdoidowhatdoido?" and panicking.
I love how I can say this stuff to people I don't know but not my family.
When it was all over I had a b*tch of a migraine.
We went to a restaurant when I just wanted to be alone instead of people telling me how good my reading was (when it wasn't) and making me feel a bit like Hazel Grace when they said, "I'm sorry for your loss" and the occasional "your grandmother fought hard" (I'm kind of sick of the whole "fighting cancer" thing. Thank you (not. maybe.) John Green for conforming my thoughts.)

At my cousin's grandmother's house I wanted so badly to be with my older cousins because I never, ever see them. Maybe once a year if I'm lucky.
I went down to the basement only to see that they're watching TV and eating partially warmed pizza and don't want to talk.
I sit down there for maybe 20 minuets before I get sick of watching an irritating (probably new) episode of Family Guy, and walk upstairs with 0 comments to "sit down here and chat/talk/hang out/play video games with us"
Sorry, I'm just jealous of my friend Ana because she has such a good relationship with her older cousins. One of the very few instances in life I have been/will be jealous.
I left without telling them bye. Maybe it's immature, but I'm not sure I care considering I'm slowly accepting the fact that I'm never going to really see my cousins.
PS this is after I have a big, sappy speach to my one older cousin when he was actually sitting down away from everyone where I said "you're the big brothers I never got and wish I had i love you i miss you etc etc etc".

-sigh-

okay... i needed to get that out.

sorry.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:53 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ever since I've been in high school, English teachers tell you to BS on standardized tests for essays.
In their class, they'll call you out on it. And take off points.
MMmmmm MATH floozie! (im so sorry. i love you. so much. i'm an english/writing whore.)
...what is this "normal society" you speak of?
HAHAHAHAHAAA OHHH MYYYY GOOODDD ONLY GYM ONE YEAR? YOU LUCKY BIATCH! OMG I AM SO JEALOUS!
I ran the warm up every day and still do.
Yah we do sh*t like World Cup and hardly ever do volleyball.
Even when we do, I put myself on the competitive side then wonder why because it's 98% boys who think I can't do s**t but serve well.
....who can run a 15 minuet mile?! I sure as f*ck cant!
And yah, most of my class hates me too.

My teachers would give partial credit for convincing BS.
I mean, if you were wrong, you were still wrong, but if you could make a good point still, they'd give some credit, which is better than no credit.
I love English and I love writing, I'm just... terribly lacking in confidence. And motivation. But I emotion_bigheart grammar.
Lucky my bum, an hour and half of gym five days a week for eighteen weeks sodding sucked.
And my class was full of sodding track kids so literally half my class could run a 12-10 minute mile. .___.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:57 pm
Queen Spazzy

My teachers would give partial credit for convincing BS.
I mean, if you were wrong, you were still wrong, but if you could make a good point still, they'd give some credit, which is better than no credit.
I love English and I love writing, I'm just... terribly lacking in confidence. And motivation. But I emotion_bigheart grammar.
Lucky my bum, an hour and half of gym five days a week for eighteen weeks sodding sucked.
And my class was full of sodding track kids so literally half my class could run a 12-10 minute mile. .___.

Whats funny is my teacher knows when a person skims or sparknotes.
Whats better is some kids for the essay (our final!) was some kids STILL DIDN'T READ THEIR BOOKS!!!
Aw CONFIDENCE BOOST!
yah why the f*ck are sport kids such showoffs!?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:58 pm
-shouts from bathroom-

CHINESE FOOD!

NEVER AGAIN!

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:32 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Whats better is some kids for the essay (our final!) was some kids STILL DIDN'T READ THEIR BOOKS!!!
Aw CONFIDENCE BOOST!

All teachers do. Some kind of innate teacher-sense or something...
My sophomore English class was like that.
And the guys were all "WHY SHOULD WE READ, NOT GONNA HELP US GET GIRLS" and then I pissed them all off by saying I would never even consider a guy that didn't read because I don't want a relationship with a nice rock. >>;
(NO WONDER EVERYONE HATED MY PUNK a** 8D )
My confidence container has a hole in it, I swear. User Image
I don't even know, but it's stupid annoying.
They liked to sit around and whisper about and make fun of those of us that were slower.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:40 pm
I'm alive! Gah! Getting tired of Roblox these days and their literally unfair business tactics! Man, I am not a happy camper at the moment! stressed  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:45 pm
Queen Spazzy

And the guys were all "WHY SHOULD WE READ, NOT GONNA HELP US GET GIRLS" and then I pissed them all off by saying I would never even consider a guy that didn't read because I don't want a relationship with a nice rock. >>;
They liked to sit around and whisper about and make fun of those of us that were slower.

Absolutely.
HAHAHAHAAAA
If I saw a guy reading Great Gatsby, or Picture of Dorian Gray, I would not HESITATE to run up to them, peer over their book, ask them where they're at, what they think so far, and is they want to talk despite being absorbed in an amazing book
I have a punk a** right there with you!
OMG I LOVE THAT!
I hate people who do that.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:47 pm
CHINESE FOOD HATES ME! AND MY DIGESTIVE ORGANS!

OH MY GOD I AM SICK!

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Pickled Cactus

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:16 am
Darkness Dragons Revenge
-covers boobies-

I is nekkid!!!

Yah I'm not a huge fan of visiting on personal matters because of that.
Omg are you serious? That's so insane! Student confidentiality my a$$.
Yah, there were no further conflict, thanks smile

The dentist was fine, but after three Novocain shots, I was more numb as I was getting in the car than in the office...
The smell of that place makes me want to get sick.

Yah school's over for me now. It was over Friday.
I am so happy!
How's life treating you?

CHINESE FOOD IS SO GOOD THO
hope your body stops giving up on you D:

I start using my tongue to prod all over my mouth, it's just hella weird when you can't feel a single thing.
nice! a week left for me now. I srsly can't wait but the pressure is the worst when the end of term is right around the corner.
the weather gave me a lovely gift. i'm sick, meh. but today was a lazy day, i stole the ps3 from my brother and finally got to play for hours. emotion_dowant

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:16 am
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Absolutely.
HAHAHAHAAAA
If I saw a guy reading Great Gatsby, or Picture of Dorian Gray, I would not HESITATE to run up to them, peer over their book, ask them where they're at, what they think so far, and is they want to talk despite being absorbed in an amazing book
I have a punk a** right there with you!
OMG I LOVE THAT!
I hate people who do that.

I've done it before, to be honest.
And it's happened to me.
I include comics and manga as books; I mean, you're still reading, it just has some spiffy pictures, so, you know, 'bout the same, as long as you read.
That's how I made friends when I would start new schools, though.
I was always carrying around a book and manga or a comic or something so I'd get people coming up to me asking about it.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:17 am
Princess Zelda21
I'm alive! Gah! Getting tired of Roblox these days and their literally unfair business tactics! Man, I am not a happy camper at the moment! stressed

I had to google that, to be honest.
I've never heard of Roblox before.
Hope things get better for you, though!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:17 pm
YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!! I just saw Transformers: Age of Extinction (greatest movie I have probably ever seen!), and I was fangirling throughout the whole thing! xd I was with one of my guy friends, and I am seriously surprised he didn't get sick of how much I silently flipped out at some parts. He is such a good friend because at one point, I gripped his arm extremely tightly, and he barely had a problem.  

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:37 pm
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Aw CONFIDENCE BOOST!

I read INTERNET ARTICLES...xDD

That's funny, though. I don't think that's a good reason to hate you. You were just being honest. I'm guessing you were honest a lot lol  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:38 pm
Phoenix Paladin
YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!! I just saw Transformers: Age of Extinction (greatest movie I have probably ever seen!), and I was fangirling throughout the whole thing! xd I was with one of my guy friends, and I am seriously surprised he didn't get sick of how much I silently flipped out at some parts. He is such a good friend because at one point, I gripped his arm extremely tightly, and he barely had a problem.

Oh! The new Transformers movie, nice c:

Could this guy be a potential boyfriend? lol  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:41 pm
Queen Spazzy
Princess Zelda21

I had to google that, to be honest.
I've never heard of Roblox before.
Hope things get better for you, though!

Yeah, the company was doing something rather uncool to a bunch of people, which got them upset including me and a friend of mine, so they made a dumb rabbit trail of stuff for us to do in order to undo whatever it was as a mandatory requirement. If they keep it up in the future though, then it's not gonna be a pretty picture later which is all I can say. I'm finally in a better mood, thankfully.  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2582 2583 2584 2585 2586 2587 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games