Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25846 25847 25848 25849 25850 25851 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:20 pm

Civ V is an addicting game, probably for reasons related to the skinner box reward system, but also infuriating because of it's total obfuscation of some pretty important details.

Like, units have an upkeep cost. Like, every turn units cost money to keep having on the map. but they never tell you straight up what is costing what. Also they don't do a great job making it clear what causes oceanic trade routes to tick. So if someone declares war on you in a island based map, you're probably ******** doesn't help that I started out on the smallest land mass of any of the civs in this game, but it's become infuriating. I think I'm just gonna quit. I can't win anyway. The person on the largest landmass has been solidly ahead of me in points and overtook me in science about 3/4 in, so I'm pretty much bonered.

That's what I get for setting all the details to random. Who the ******** wants to be Japan?

Hint: Not me. If you're not playing carthage on an island map, you're either being polite, or you are not looking to win. FREE HARBORS FOR EVERYONE! WOOOOO! This game is so unbalanced.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:54 pm

Cam pretty close to accomplishing stuff to day.room is mostly clean, had plans to cook the week's meals....then internet happened.

astrophe

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:24 pm

I wonder why I haven't been playing Civilization V yet. It sounds like a good game. Is it similar to Democracy 3 or are there some big differences?

Also, hi guys, it's me LoA.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:17 pm

I wouldn't know. I enjoy it, though. Kinda.

It's easy to pour a lot of time into a game, but the goals are so nebulous. Scenarios can be fun, but also bullshit. Playing socially is probably the way to go, but I haven't felt very social today, and I just kinda wanna veg out.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:23 pm

Tomorrow is Festivale in ACNL. Somebody help me catalogue the Pavé series. I'm missing all but like two, I think. I just wanna catalogue 'em. Kind of ugly.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:07 pm

I wonder if TwitchPlaysPokemon will do Hoenn after Crystal. I imagine they won't be able to do the DS games.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:13 pm

While I missed several vital moments in the original TPP and probably didn't have much of an effect on how things turned out overall, I like to think that the Eevee/Flareon thing would have turned out differently if I hadn't been there. It's possible! And if one thing happens, then everything that happens after it could be affected by it.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:15 pm

maybe they wouldn't have spent 8 hours on those ledges lol

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

astrophe

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:22 pm

16-bit Jazzy
maybe they wouldn't have spent 8 hours on those ledges lol

I'm surprised they finished at all. Good for them.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:53 pm

Strength of heart, when united, is barred by no door.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:23 am

The worst part is that when there are more people, at least in Anarchy mode, it works worse.

Also I"m sick today lol
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:04 am

Yesterday it was in the mid 60s. Today it's snowing and the kids are out of school.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:52 am

Today it's... 10.4 degrees fahrenheit? And it feels like -2.2. It was even worse this morning. Fuuuck asssss. Meanwhile in Animal Crossing, everything is perfect and it's the winter is over celebration.

I need Pavé wallpaper and can offer the entire rest of the set in exchange for letting me touch it xd
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:01 pm

Meta_Fish
The worst part is that when there are more people, at least in Anarchy mode, it works worse.

Also I"m sick today lol
welcome to the club. i got mine from someone who decided to drag it to my mom's workplace, she brought it home and despite my efforts caught it as well.

tomorrow though my moms boss was wondering if i could come in to help out with something.

twisted

Xilo The Odd

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:55 pm

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25846 25847 25848 25849 25850 25851 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games