Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2583 2584 2585 2586 2587 2588 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Shaden_1

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 5:26 pm
What!? What are these gluggles!? I demand an explanation! razz  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 5:51 pm
A gluggle, Shaden, is a heavenly combination of a glomp and a huggle. *gluggles Shaden to prove the point*  

Trowa The Fearless

Shaden_1

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 5:55 pm
Oh my gosh! I love it. >_<  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 11:38 pm
Last exam today, whoooooooo~ freaking philosophy, something I have absolutely no use of in my field! Ohwells, the teachers practically told us the exam questions already (is that even legal).

Then I start working full time >3< Gosh, it'll be such a nice change. So tired of school right now, never thought I'd actually say that, ever, but it's true.  

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 6:26 am
You never know what might be useful, dear Mou . . . it can surprise you.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 9:48 am
*gluggles Trowa back* I passed my driver's license test! mrgreen

That's good, Mou. biggrin  

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 10:12 am
Congrabulations, Yoder . . . now you are just as legally able to drive the most powerful battering rams in history as the rest of the adult world.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 11:36 am
Philosophy is only useful when you want to have a good argument, otherwise it's splitting hairs. Disagreeing with me will only prove my point, because it's a matter of philosophy. :XP:

On another note. I find the concept of the gluggle extremely creepy. I prefer I would prefer a fluggle.

Flying Hug (Flug) + Huggle = Fluggle

Gets points for enthusiasm, and <3. Not to mention the power to literally knock one off his/her feet.

[edit]

In my opinion, a cargo plane is a far superior battering ram. Or would one consider that a missle..? o.O  

dRoWnInGiNrOsEs

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 11:45 am
Point 1. Philosophy is merely a tool. Anyone can do it so long as they can think for themselves or develop pre existing ideas. Half my rants are a load of pop-philosophy tirades against my existence. However, they themselves are pointless since my personal theories always end up validating themselves in the end.
Point 2. A plane would be a missile, since it dosent stay on the ground.
Now that thats done, time to place generic comment about not being able to write inquisitor/wanting to focus on Antiheros  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 1:36 pm
Now, here's my point. A glomp is often a flying (tackle) hug, thus making a fluggle a gluggle again. Think about it.

Besides, the gluggle is a deep-rooted tradition in this guild. *gluggles Roses evil *

*proceeds to gluggle Snowman* I knew you could do it!

*also gluggles Talon and Mou* I'm pretty sure it's legal to practically give the questions, as long as they don't just hand you the exam already filled out and say "This is the exam. Hand it in to me tomorrow, and you get a 100."  

Trowa The Fearless

AlwynRowanwind

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:13 pm
if it is college then it is legal in truth the classes are run by the instructer not some higher order particularly in such things and psyc , sociology, and philosophy whereas prereq classes have to usually follow set guide lines but it is really all up to the instructor as to whether or not give you the awnsers and in some cases even a test. for example i had no final exams i only had papers that were due at the end of the semester to be turned in before semester end therfore during finals week i had no classes i was already done and had a free week of vacation mind you my classes were all upper level so no one really cares if the instructer gives an exam or a paper by that time they expect you to have already taken so many tests that your brain has fallen out. i only had one class that gave any type of homework or tests and that was sign language all the rest were read chapter discuss classes

*gluggles all and stares at the one using a fluggle*  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:16 pm
I hate to do this but, there happens to be a member with one more than the maximum amount of threads in the main forum.

As far as I know, that rule was still in tact.

Tanakietsu

BlackCandy705

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:17 pm
Trowa The Fearless
A gluggle, Shaden, is a heavenly combination of a glomp and a huggle. *gluggles Shaden to prove the point*

And all this time I thought it had something to do with a bottle of champagne..... lololol.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:21 pm
I actually think the kids ok. sure it may not be the accepted social norm to use a fluggle, but he's trying, both to fit in and be original. that alone means he's got credit to use it, tradition or no tradition.  

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:25 pm
Thanks Tana. I pm'd them.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2583 2584 2585 2586 2587 2588 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games