Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25854 25855 25856 25857 25858 25859 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:44 am

16-bit Jazzy
[Kegan]
http://www.ninsheetm.us/sheets/TheLegendofZelda/TheLegendofZeldaTwilightPrincess/MidnasDesperation.pdf Oh my god. Guess who just bought a sustain pedal.

Holy s**t, that's crazy. I was just listening to a bunch of random Zelda tunes and came here to point out that Midna's Lament sounds pretty simple to play. Definitely simpler than Song of Healing.

But s**t. I lost the pedal that came with my keyboard. Does that mean I can't play this all nice crying
I dunno. I'm still trying to practice the left hand part. It's not as brain dead easy as I thought, but it's not that hard if I can get the first few phrases of it down alright in under a half hour.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:49 am

Ehh, I mean it's not that it doesn't sound like it would be challenging at all but yea. Sounds simpler for sure.

Also. Like holy s**t. Bitches think they're so boss for being able to play Guitar Hero on Expert.

Even just the normal trainer battle theme is like wow. Not to mention the gym leader battle theme. Junichi Masuda is pretty much a god.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:04 am

To be fair, when writing a song for a video game you can do all the parts separately, at whatever speed you want.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:58 pm

Well yeah, but he's a god for composing it.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:22 pm

i don't want to deal with AAAANYTHING right now =.=
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:45 pm

I almost lost it today.

I decide to pull out Pokemon Emerald to get a Swampert for a Pokemon challenge at a Con. When I load up the game it said that my save had corrupted and that meant that I lost a lot of my post game stuff.

In disbelief, I took out the cartage from my GBA and put in to my DS to find that my game save works fine and nothing was lost. For 5 min. I thought that I would have to dish out $40 bucks for another Emerald.

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:51 pm

Jarogue
I almost lost it today.

I decide to pull out Pokemon Emerald to get a Swampert for a Pokemon challenge at a Con. When I load up the game it said that my save had corrupted and that meant that I lost a lot of my post game stuff.

In disbelief, I took out the cartage from my GBA and put in to my DS to find that my game save works fine and nothing was lost. For 5 min. I thought that I would have to dish out $40 bucks for another Emerald.

That's weird. Good thing it worked on the DS.

They should probably remake RSE in some form since no one's cartridges seem to work how they used to anymore.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:23 pm

Played a little bit of Mario 64 and a little bit of Mario Tennis (64) for MAR.10. GOOD times. I need to play those more.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

astrophe

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:56 pm

I failed at remembering Mario day and have been playing Windwaker HD since I got off work. It's now 11 and I'm tired sweatdrop
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:57 pm

16-bit Jazzy
Jarogue
I almost lost it today.

They should probably remake RSE in some form since no one's cartridges seem to work how they used to anymore.
Surprisingly enough, It is reading fine now in the same same GBA I put it in.

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

astrophe

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:11 pm

Jarogue
16-bit Jazzy
Jarogue
I almost lost it today.

Surprisingly enough, It is reading fine now in the same same GBA I put it in.

Of course! It was just testing you, and you passed!
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:14 pm

If anyone is interested bitt.trip.runner 2 is on sale for 5 bucks and is super fun so far

astrophe

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:46 am

LUMIOSE CITY CONFIRMED FOR SMASH 3DS. YAY. I was hoping for it. They haven't made a Pokemon city/town a location for a Smash stage since the very first one!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:57 am

Allergies blow.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25854 25855 25856 25857 25858 25859 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games