Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2584 2585 2586 2587 2588 2589 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:19 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Everyone in my house is looking at me weird because I'm wearing a bra, not a shirt.
I would wear my bikini top, but it's soaked from swimming yesterday.
IT COVERS UP WELL, IT'S NOT LACY LINGERIE!
DON'T JUDGE ME!
-jumps under covers and plays Nintendo and stalks Pinterest-

You are a fine exhibition. Let them marvel at you.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:43 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Woah, really?
Obviously. I read 15 Naruto books in a day once. Had a headache for three.
Apparently there is trouble in the Geek Kingdom because a lot of guy geeks do't like girl geeks? They think we're not as intelligent as them?
While I agree with them on the issue of overly sexual cosplays (how they are mainly just boobs and fan service) girl geeks are awesome, we do our research, not all of our cosplays are sexual!
I wish it was that was in my school.
Luckily a lot of the Freshmen (soon to be sophomores) are into fandom stuff. That's why I like them and why I get weird looks like I just puked and asked who wanted to take my vomit home with them when I say I like the freshies.

Yus!
I know jack about the community; I've never cared, will never care, avoid a great portion of the internet just so I don't have to see all the stupid on the internet.
(i.e. sod all if I know)
Pfft, "that way"; my school WASN'T that way.
There was a grand total of, like, Iunno, ten, at best, of us into anime and manga and stuff.
And exactly zero were in my own grade.
My school is middle and high school all in one; more than half the people I got along with were in middle school up until the year I graduated, so I REALLY got weird looks because I sought out middle schoolers to hang with.
Two others were freshman when I moved up here (my sophomore year).
And then there was my beau, a year ahead of me, and a couple friends of his a year ahead of him.
Needless to say, I spent most of my high school career hanging out with people younger than me. Well, that and being thoroughly antisocial.
Oh, and sorry for not replying sooner, by the by.
I stole onto my beau's computer while he worked today so I could play Lili and Super Mario Sunshine and Baten Kaitos. >>;

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:06 pm
Blind Blindness

...-unsure whether to strike a pose or be embarrassed-

Thank you o////o

You're always very flattering classified_jet emotion_kirakira

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:08 pm
Blind Blindness
Darkness Dragons Revenge
We currently have 670,376 posts

WE'RE CLOSE! COME ON GUYS!

I'm just a wolf! I can't do this alone!

Really? Cause you look a magician to me. emotion_awesome

...I''m having an identity crisis.

DON'T YOU JUDGE ME!!! -crazy eye-

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:14 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Blind Blindness

Thank you o////o

*readies camera in case you decide to strike a pose*
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:22 pm
Queen Spazzy

Yus!
I know jack about the community; I've never cared, will never care, avoid a great portion of the internet just so I don't have to see all the stupid on the internet.
(i.e. sod all if I know)
Pfft, "that way"; my school WASN'T that way.
There was a grand total of, like, Iunno, ten, at best, of us into anime and manga and stuff.
And exactly zero were in my own grade.
My school is middle and high school all in one; more than half the people I got along with were in middle school up until the year I graduated, so I REALLY got weird looks because I sought out middle schoolers to hang with.
Two others were freshman when I moved up here (my sophomore year).
And then there was my beau, a year ahead of me, and a couple friends of his a year ahead of him.
Needless to say, I spent most of my high school career hanging out with people younger than me. Well, that and being thoroughly antisocial.
Oh, and sorry for not replying sooner, by the by.
I stole onto my beau's computer while he worked today so I could play Lili and Super Mario Sunshine and Baten Kaitos. >>;

Stupid on the internet is unavoidable. It's like the stomach virus.
(I had originally said it's like herpes, but I thought was was bad.) redface emo
The freshmen are the only ones really into fandom stuff. Otherwise it's maybe 0.3%
Pretty much no one in my grade is cool enough to be a geek.
Weird, I always sought out older kids to hang out with. I've always been comfortable around people older than I am. I was always more mature than pretty much my entire grade.
But the younger kids gravitate towards me. Those who can see past my ridiculously random, often rainbow-ish, sometimes sullen/depressing outward looking nature.
I'm slightly introverted. I can't help it.
Plus, I live by the saying, "I put up wall, not to keep people out, but to see who cares enough to break them down."
Do you hang out or talk with his friends?
Did I hear anti-social? Hello, fellow companion in isolation. emotion_bigheart
Yah I was never big on talking with my grade because they were so immature and I'm not just saying that; they'd constantly try to sound older by making sexual comments and jokes all the time, the girls were the literal definition of b*tch and never left their protective cattle circles of clique friends.
Don't be sorry; half the time I'm not on because my parents forbid us from going on electronics from 11-4.
Don't tell my sister this, but I always say I'm going on a walk and I take my iPod with me to listen to music, but I walk for maybe 20 minuets and find a nice curb away from the house to sit on and go on Gaia to talk.
emotion_awesome
Lol was it fun?
I had a bad headache and slept because my head and stomach hurt and I had my time-of-the-month and my mom was upset because I kept sleeping and I was upset because I just wanted to be left alone to suffer in silence emo
But I'm better now emotion_kirakira

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:24 pm
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Blind Blindness

Thank you o////o

User Image

-turn around dramatically with hair flowing in the breeze and combs fingers through hair like women on L' O'real commercials and winks and blows a kiss-

-whispers- I swear, you guys are the only people (besides my few closest friends) who I can and will do this around emotion_awesome emotion_hug

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:27 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Blind Blindness

Thank you o////o

User Image

-turn around dramatically with hair flowing in the breeze and combs fingers through hair like women on L' O'real commercials and winks and blows a kiss-

-whispers- I swear, you guys are the only people (besides my few closest friends) who I can and will do this around emotion_awesome emotion_hug

Oh man, and you have fabulous long hair, I can only imagine the awesome of this actually happening.
I feel so special now~ emotion_kirakira

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:48 pm
Queen Spazzy

Oh man, and you have fabulous long hair, I can only imagine the awesome of this actually happening.

-blushes furiously-
T-thanks o///o
if we ever meet I will flip my hair around for you if you want

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:54 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Stupid on the internet is unavoidable. It's like the stomach virus.
(I had originally said it's like herpes, but I thought was was bad.) redface emo
The freshmen are the only ones really into fandom stuff. Otherwise it's maybe 0.3%
Pretty much no one in my grade is cool enough to be a geek.
Weird, I always sought out older kids to hang out with. I've always been comfortable around people older than I am. I was always more mature than pretty much my entire grade.
But the younger kids gravitate towards me. Those who can see past my ridiculously random, often rainbow-ish, sometimes sullen/depressing outward looking nature.
I'm slightly introverted. I can't help it.
Plus, I live by the saying, "I put up wall, not to keep people out, but to see who cares enough to break them down."
Do you hang out or talk with his friends?
Did I hear anti-social? Hello, fellow companion in isolation. emotion_bigheart
Yah I was never big on talking with my grade because they were so immature and I'm not just saying that; they'd constantly try to sound older by making sexual comments and jokes all the time, the girls were the literal definition of b*tch and never left their protective cattle circles of clique friends.
Don't be sorry; half the time I'm not on because my parents forbid us from going on electronics from 11-4.
Don't tell my sister this, but I always say I'm going on a walk and I take my iPod with me to listen to music, but I walk for maybe 20 minuets and find a nice curb away from the house to sit on and go on Gaia to talk.
emotion_awesome
Lol was it fun?
I had a bad headache and slept because my head and stomach hurt and I had my time-of-the-month and my mom was upset because I kept sleeping and I was upset because I just wanted to be left alone to suffer in silence emo
But I'm better now emotion_kirakira

Actually, I DO manage to avoid most internet stupid!
I avoid stupid hotspots (e.g. 4chan, 9gag, cheezburger networks) and make a point to never read comments; doing that filters most stupid out and helps me maintain my facade of sanity!
I live in essentially nowhere, USA, so literally <0.1% of the community is into geeky stuff.
We're a stereotypical small town in that watching local high school sports teams is one of the most popular pastimes and at least half the schools' student body are involved in FFA.
And we have more churches than should be logical for such a small population... (Literally, one on almost every street corner.)
I've never been able to get along with people my own age, but I've never much had a real preference as far as older or younger goes. I just tend to hang out more with the younger because they put up better with me. I have childish tendencies. ^^;
I don't much hang out with his friends, I don't have as much in common with them as he has, plus I'm super shy and awkward so it's not really fun for me to hang out with strangers, but we used to hang out with them occasionally. He doesn't even hang out with them anymore, really, because all his friends have babies now. o___o;
It was fun! I'd play on my own laptop but my GPU is insanely outdated and can't process the graphics at a rate that doesn't cause animation slow down. So I steal his desktop since he has a hex-core CPU and an AMD GPU that's only about a generation old, and may even still be in production. (My GPU is ~3 or 4 gens old, they stopped making it some five, six years ago or something. >>; )
I get really tired and lethargic during my cycle, I will literally sleep all day if I can, so I know how it goes.
I'm also really grumpy and pissy and an out-and-out b***h, I usually give a warning to my beau because I oscillate between being unreasonably mean or overly clingy to him for the entirety of it.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:56 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy

-blushes furiously-
T-thanks o///o
if we ever meet I will flip my hair around for you if you want

Oh my goshhhhh, that would be so amazeballs!
I have a tiny hair obsession. >>;

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:09 pm
Queen Spazzy

Actually, I DO manage to avoid most internet stupid!
I avoid stupid hotspots (e.g. 4chan, 9gag, cheezburger networks) and make a point to never read comments; doing that filters most stupid out and helps me maintain my facade of sanity!
I live in essentially nowhere, USA, so literally <0.1% of the community is into geeky stuff.
We're a stereotypical small town in that watching local high school sports teams is one of the most popular pastimes and at least half the schools' student body are involved in FFA.
And we have more churches than should be logical for such a small population... (Literally, one on almost every street corner.)
I've never been able to get along with people my own age, but I've never much had a real preference as far as older or younger goes. I just tend to hang out more with the younger because they put up better with me. I have childish tendencies. ^^;
I don't much hang out with his friends, I don't have as much in common with them as he has, plus I'm super shy and awkward so it's not really fun for me to hang out with strangers, but we used to hang out with them occasionally. He doesn't even hang out with them anymore, really, because all his friends have babies now. o___o;
It was fun! I'd play on my own laptop but my GPU is insanely outdated and can't process the graphics at a rate that doesn't cause animation slow down. So I steal his desktop since he has a hex-core CPU and an AMD GPU that's only about a generation old, and may even still be in production. (My GPU is ~3 or 4 gens old, they stopped making it some five, six years ago or something. >>; )
I get really tired and lethargic during my cycle, I will literally sleep all day if I can, so I know how it goes.
I'm also really grumpy and pissy and an out-and-out b***h, I usually give a warning to my beau because I oscillate between being unreasonably mean or overly clingy to him for the entirety of it.

Good for you then!
Yah I'm not too into that stuff :/
Wow, yah I forgot about that. Sorry.
HA oh god...
I seriously wonder if I'm part demon or something: churches unnerve me and I know pretty much 0% of the bible.
I can imagine you having a child-ish personalities.
... take a hint? KIDDING KIDDING I SWEAR!
wow that's old.
yah I just couldn't handle the pain; chinese food a few days ago killed me and it was still bothering me today and I was just like "leave me alone mommy!"
Oh god I tell my parents straight out "I'M A b***h BECAUSE I'M ON MY PERIOD! LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE!"

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:32 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Good for you then!
Yah I'm not too into that stuff :/
Wow, yah I forgot about that. Sorry.
HA oh god...
I seriously wonder if I'm part demon or something: churches unnerve me and I know pretty much 0% of the bible.
I can imagine you having a child-ish personalities.
... take a hint? KIDDING KIDDING I SWEAR!
wow that's old.
yah I just couldn't handle the pain; chinese food a few days ago killed me and it was still bothering me today and I was just like "leave me alone mommy!"
Oh god I tell my parents straight out "I'M A b***h BECAUSE I'M ON MY PERIOD! LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE!"

I'd say probably you just have an aversion to organized religions. You'd likely have the same aversion to theistic Satanism. (I also happen to have an aversion to traditional Wicca.)
The bible is a fab book of fairy tales and fantasy. >>;
More than half of my family would slap me if they knew I said that.
Aww, come on, I try to be an adult... occasionally. :c
My laptop itself is rather old, but it's still a powerhouse for its age, so I won't complain much, it can handle a lot of what I throw at it.
I tell my beau these exact words usually, "I apologize in advance for being an unreasonable b***h for the next seven days."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:33 pm
I do believe while my beau is in bed I will steal his desktop.
And then game binge all night.
SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:40 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Blind Blindness

Thank you o////o

Do both. You look good either way. emotion_awesome

Lol I'm such a charmer...  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2584 2585 2586 2587 2588 2589 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games