Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25869 25870 25871 25872 25873 25874 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:33 am

I need to go in and get the dust off my delicate cpu fan too. It's real problem. I shouldn't have my tower on the floor. It's bad and I know it is, but I don't really have anywhere else to stick it.

I mean, that said... what kind of idiot builds an 800 dollar computer and won't spend a dime on something to keep it on?

This idiot.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:14 pm

honestly its one of the reasons i got a liquid cooling system, cause where your exhaust fan is normally you mount the smaller ones to that point and it makes cleaning it out very easy. i messed up on mine but the advantage is the radiator and fans are on teh outside of the case so no dust to worry about on the inside as bad.

when my GPU idle temps avg higher then i know its dusty in there enough to need cleaning.

Xilo The Odd

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:38 pm

I don't overclock, so I'm not likely to burn out my processor from a little dust, but I like things to last as long as possible, and dust is bad for long term health.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:42 pm

Eh ******** that game.
The secret is to keep the highest value tile in one corner at all costs, then work the other tiles towards it gradually. Which sometimes doesn't work, because eventually you will need to move out of that corner and if you're unlucky, another tile will spawn in its place.
I kept letting it slip out of place unnecessarily because I was tired and impatient.
It just takes time, patience, luck and focus. All so you can boast about your score.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:06 pm

There's something intrinsically satisfying about a lot of other so-called games. High scores aren't what attract you to them; the act of playing the game itself is enjoyable enough on its own. Of course, it won't make you crazy addicted and mad, but that's the good thing. Simple, addictive games that revolve around high scores often will not let you be satisfied until you achieve that high score, and until then it's hours of toiling and going crazy.

Arcade games aren't necessarily like that, though. They can be, but most of us just play them for the experience of it, just to see how well we can do or whatever. The thing is, games like Pacman are thrilling and fun so playing it is a good time even if you don't get that high scores. Slowly shifting around numbered tiles... not so much.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:54 pm

Still tired. Feel like poking chimera butt.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

astrophe

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:12 pm

I'm down for some brawl, haven't played in forever!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:21 pm

Nice. That makes two of us!

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:22 pm

UCH is like the only online game with mic enabled where the atmosphere is really friendly. Probably because a lot of kids play sweatdrop

It's like if Nintendo allowed people to communicate with strangers more online. It's even based on a NIntendo franchise, and has maps from various Nintendo games (mostly EarthBound and Mother 3 though)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:18 pm

My wii is still plugged in. I can brawl whenever.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:41 pm

I want to trade some TF2 items I'll never wear for some ones I will, but I cannot stand trade servers.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:08 pm

Oooh. Do we have a fourth? Astrophe should add us on a chat thing.

Also Gmod was really really fun today. Even TTT.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:08 pm

[Kegan]
I want to trade some TF2 items I'll never wear for some ones I will, but I cannot stand trade servers.

http://tf2tp.com/
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:35 pm

I've only played tf2 once in my life despite owning the orange box set for Xbox. I'm a bad gamer

astrophe

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:42 pm

Heh, well, the console version of TF2 isn't very good. It was left as is after it was released. I'd be surprised if there are still even servers for it.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25869 25870 25871 25872 25873 25874 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games