Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25872 25873 25874 25875 25876 25877 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:36 pm

Uhh... I don't really like Sonic. He sucks apart from his Final Smash. I use Meta Knight sometimes.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:04 pm

Why am I up?

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:06 pm

Oh right... because... I'm...Reading about casting pewter. It seems like a neat thing to do.

I could buy some cheap polymer clay in like, whatever color, and make moulds and cast pewter and yeah.

Pewter is cool, because it melts at a relatively low temperature, so you can do it on like, a camp stove.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:16 pm

It is Fish's birthday. His family gave him the same Mario plushie that he bought me for my last birthday. xd

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:16 pm

User Image
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:29 am

Finally got back to Mega Man 2, some how did Quickman stage with out Flash Stopper but now stuck at the Block room boos. Its not even that the boss is hard, its just the Xbox controller doesn't like diagonals.

Also happy late birthday Fish.

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:20 am

Jarogue
Finally got back to Mega Man 2, some how did Quickman stage with out Flash Stopper but now stuck at the Block room boos. Its not even that the boss is hard, its just the Xbox controller doesn't like diagonals.

You're not late, his birthday is still today 3nodding

Ugh do you mean that horrible boss where the room attacks you and you have to use the crash bombs? I haaate that, it's like the hardest part in the game for me xd

Watch this.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:35 am

Oh wait maybe you mean the other one where the room comes apart and flies at you? You can do it, just save your metal blades for it as much as possible!

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:07 am

I'm googling coat of arms for various family names of people I know and they all look basically the same. With knight's helmets and maybe lions or birds. Sometimes it looks different depending on what site you go to. This is my favorite that I can find of mine. It's so bad. Who made this? That slogan is just taken from the coat of arms of Paris and is therefore meaningless. Also why is it holding a maple leaf. The name obviously didn't originate in Canada (most of us live in the UK). Plus, the lion looks so dumb. Oh god. At least they tried, lol.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:33 am

Why does fb email to say your friend has a birthday today? It's not a birthday, it's THE birthday. "A" makes it sound like they might have more than one.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:35 am

16-bit Jazzy
Jarogue

You're not late, his birthday is still today 3nodding

Ugh do you mean that horrible boss where the room attacks you and you have to use the crash bombs? I haaate that, it's like the hardest part in the game for me xd

Watch this.
Its the Wily stage 2 boss.
Also I don't know how birthdays work.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:38 am

I guess they have more than one. Just not in a year.

nvm

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:40 am

16-bit Jazzy
Oh wait maybe you mean the other one where the room comes apart and flies at you? You can do it, just save your metal blades for it as much as possible!
I got it, I just stud under the blocks I couldn't diagonal with Metal blade.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25872 25873 25874 25875 25876 25877 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games