Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2586 2587 2588 2589 2590 2591 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

Kiatka

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:33 pm
My comp died yesterday night and I am back tonight anyway. How is everyone?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:42 pm
Kiatka

Aww, that bites, glad you're back now, though~!
I've been angry and frustrated all day because my internet decided it wanted to be fickle.
Much better now that I finally managed to get it working again.
I'm such an internet junkie. ^^;

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Kiatka

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:13 pm
Queen Spazzy
Kiatka

Aww, that bites, glad you're back now, though~!
I've been angry and frustrated all day because my internet decided it wanted to be fickle.
Much better now that I finally managed to get it working again.
I'm such an internet junkie. ^^;

glad you got your interwebs back  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:31 pm
Did we make it to our guild posting goal yet? On a side note, the company of Roblox finally fixed the unnamed, literally would-have-been illegal issue many users were complaining about out of the coding of their website for eternity at last. So no more problems with that. I think I may as well call it good bye to that site for good since it's not one I'm really fond of, to be honest. stare  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:42 pm
Not quite!
We're still ~30k posts shy of goal.
Hopefully we'll get there soon!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:51 am
Princess Zelda21
Did we make it to our guild posting goal yet? On a side note, the company of Roblox finally fixed the unnamed, literally would-have-been illegal issue many users were complaining about out of the coding of their website for eternity at last. So no more problems with that. I think I may as well call it good bye to that site for good since it's not one I'm really fond of, to be honest. stare

What exactly happened? -slightly confused- confused

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:54 am
I've started painting my nails again (despite both index finger nails and the right middle finger nail bending for some reason)

I found a nice teal nail polish that I really really liked so I kinda said screw it all.

The reason I stopped was because my nailpolish chipped off the day I put it on. Found out that the lovely colors I were using were from a crap brand that doesn't want to stay on my nails.

Oh well. I like the polish I have now.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:03 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Princess Zelda21

The Roblox company had a specific coding in their site which was where they forcefully made say friend A and friend B link their accounts permanently. Followed by making them do a bunch of selected games of the company's choice so they can make sure both accounts are still active. For me, I had mine connected to my friend's Roblox account which his was connected somehow through his Xbox system, but mine isn't, which somehow gave the Roblox company access to both of our personal info, clearly violating the whole Internet Privacy Act thing. Eventually, enough people complained to the company, which in turn they sent an apology note, thus the permanent removal of that specific coding which forced friends to have their Roblox accounts no longer permanently linked to each other for good and that they'll never do it again. That's it in a nutshell.  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:42 pm
Princess Zelda21
Darkness Dragons Revenge

The Roblox company had a specific coding in their site which was where they forcefully made say friend A and friend B link their accounts permanently. Followed by making them do a bunch of selected games of the company's choice so they can make sure both accounts are still active. For me, I had mine connected to my friend's Roblox account which his was connected somehow through his Xbox system, but mine isn't, which somehow gave the Roblox company access to both of our personal info, clearly violating the whole Internet Privacy Act thing. Eventually, enough people complained to the company, which in turn they sent an apology note, thus the permanent removal of that specific coding which forced friends to have their Roblox accounts no longer permanently linked to each other for good and that they'll never do it again. That's it in a nutshell.

One, that does sound complex. Very x-x
Two, I'm glad it changed. Yah I wouldn't be comfortable either if they had access to all my personal info.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:49 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Princess Zelda21
Darkness Dragons Revenge

Two, I'm glad it changed. Yah I wouldn't be comfortable either if they had access to all my personal info.

You're welcome. Yeah, they discontinued that horrid practice. So it's safe once again. I'm glad they finally got the message, otherwise the company would've literally had a possible lawsuit to deal with, which of course is bad for any company's track record. Say, have you seen Loyal Wolf lurking around the guild lately? I still have some Philosopher's Cache stuff to give him. Haven't gotten any replies at all from him.  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:07 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
I've started painting my nails again (despite both index finger nails and the right middle finger nail bending for some reason)

I found a nice teal nail polish that I really really liked so I kinda said screw it all.

The reason I stopped was because my nailpolish chipped off the day I put it on. Found out that the lovely colors I were using were from a crap brand that doesn't want to stay on my nails.

Oh well. I like the polish I have now.

Here are some tips and tricks I use to make my mani last longer!
- Use some rubbing alcohol or polish remover on your nails before you paint them; this strips off natural oils that prevent proper adhesion of polish to nail. This is drying, though, so use lotion or something when you're done!
- Base coat! Pretty much THE most important part of a mani; grips polish to the nail and prevents polish from staining your nail beds. Be careful with the base coat you choose, though, because the polish will last only as long as the base coat; Orly's rubberized bonder is always a safe bet, but it runs pricy unless you can catch it on sale, so if you want something that runs cheaper, try the Finger Paints base coat, it lasts a fair time for its price.
- Top coat! Fast dry top coats (like Seche Vite, a favorite in the nail community) might cause your polish to shrink or even dull, though, so try different ones until you get something that works for you. The staple top coat in my collection is from Finger Paints; it's cheap but lasts and is high gloss, takes a while to dry, though.
- Paint over the edges of your nails (basically a side swipe along the tip); gives a more rounded edge so it doesn't tend to chip as easily.
- Thin coats! Make sure you give each layer proper drying time, though, or this won't be as effective. Often shortens dry time rather than using a thick coat, though.
Also, certain kinds of polish are more prone to chipping than others; crackles and mattes are notorious for chipping simply due to their makeup; glitters tend to snag if you don't get a nice, smooth finish on top, which can make them pull away your polish; shimmers, solids, and other smooth formulas that dry glossy are the safest bets, as long as you get a good, smooth top coat on, glitters are fine, as well, but matte finish will always be inherently quick to chip.
And be careful with jelly polishes; they take a deceptively long time to dry and require MANY coats to become opaque and even to simply even out the color; if you like transparency (and have a steady, even hand to prevent streaks), you're safe, but if you want opacity, consider layering them over a solid instead of using them on their own.
I know I say this stuff all the time when talk polish, but I seriously would have killed to know this stuff when I was into nail polish when I was younger rather than not learning it until I was legal to drink...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:14 pm
Princess Zelda21
Say, have you seen Loyal Wolf lurking around the guild lately? I still have some Philosopher's Cache stuff to give him. Haven't gotten any replies at all from him.

Try over in Lori's RP guild (click!), he hangs there with her a lot, they have a one-on-one they're both rather involved in there.
Or perhaps pop him a comment, I don't know that he really stops by around here terribly often.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:16 pm
Princess Zelda21
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Princess Zelda21
Darkness Dragons Revenge

You're welcome. Yeah, they discontinued that horrid practice. So it's safe once again. I'm glad they finally got the message, otherwise the company would've literally had a possible lawsuit to deal with, which of course is bad for any company's track record. Say, have you seen Loyal Wolf lurking around the guild lately? I still have some Philosopher's Cache stuff to give him. Haven't gotten any replies at all from him.

Actually, I don't know him. I looked him up in the guild and it's saying there's no one with the name Loyal Wolf in the guild....

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:18 pm
Queen Spazzy
Princess Zelda21
Say, have you seen Loyal Wolf lurking around the guild lately? I still have some Philosopher's Cache stuff to give him. Haven't gotten any replies at all from him.

Try over in Lori's RP guild (click!), he hangs there with her a lot, they have a one-on-one they're both rather involved in there.
Or perhaps pop him a comment, I don't know that he really stops by around here terribly often.

Well, I did send him a note. Hopefully he'll reply.  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2586 2587 2588 2589 2590 2591 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games