Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25883 25884 25885 25886 25887 25888 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:03 pm

I don't even remember who was around, just that we were on skype and there were too many people and they would not stop making dumb bee puns and after awhile I just hung up without saying anything xd
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:25 pm

[Kegan]
Anyway, I think if you hate books, it's more likely that you just aren't reading the right ones.

Assigned reading is always a bit of a pain in the a**. More at the college level than the highschool level, because college professors aren't really penalized for being unreasonable in the spaces of time they give you to read so much like K-12 teachers might (You know, angry emails from parents.)

And it's part because you might be reading s**t that either doesn't speak to your personally or stuff that wasn't even made for modern audiences or even enjoyment.

But also, and this is probably most of it, atleast for me is that it's SCHOOL.

The English reading I'm assigned this semester is quite literally all from either the 18th century or before that. Breadth requirements that we take a certain amount of old-a** British fiction. And it's not uncommon to get assigned novels that are like around 500 pages of pure s**t. So uh yeah you're right on the mark there.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:31 pm

Oh, I should clarify about something I have said. When Fish said he "wasn't ready to commit" he actually said "wasn't ready to settle down" but at the time we both thought "settle down" was equal to "get married". Then today I happened to learn that "settle down" simply means "to commit". I assumed he knew what the meaning was and I was just dumb, so I got REAL angry - a LOT more angry than I had been prior to finding out the true meaning. Of course, he didn't know either. So basically, I got super mad over something that he said that BOTH of us misunderstood at the same time and we're both stupid omg help.

I was just trying to get him back before that happened. >__> I thought that was Bargaining, but now... I don't know ;_; It may have been the correct thing to do in that situation? Because it felt WRONG on both ends and there was just obviously something wrong and I don't know that we were going about it the right way and I'm not totally sure what the right way is but it was not that

And um, I don't really know what we're doing anymore but we're friends I guess maybe too much friend like in a pretty gay way i dont ******** know anything but at least it's not that sad right now anymore????

THERAPY
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:35 pm

I thought he would be really upset with me for saying all those things to you guys but he wasn't even. Instead he was just sorry that I felt the urge to say them in the first place. crying

I'm a b***h!!! Never date me because if you mess up I will tell everyone in the whole spam can world all about you. emo

Well... that's not necessarily true. I know there's a couple people who I can go to now. TwT But I still shouldn't have done that.

*is a mess*

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:27 am

I want to be able to just avoid hurting people altogether. Sometimes just a bit of pain can actually turn out to be healthy, though.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:05 am

16-bit Jazzy
I want to be able to just avoid hurting people altogether. Sometimes just a bit of pain can actually turn out to be healthy, though.

That would be nice, but hurting people and getting hurt is a part of life. It's a thing that happens, and while it sucks, it's not intrinsically a negative thing. There's a difference between having the express intent to hurt someone and hurting people because of wibbly wobbly relationshipy stuff.

Besides, pain permits growth.

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:53 am

I'm a rough and tough, I'm a rough and tough. And nothing's gonna knock this girl down.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:30 am

Also I haven't played video games in a few days. That needs to change.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:13 am

I can now actually see my eyelid twitching. Like the weird muscle fiber that is moving causes my eyelashes to turn down a little.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:03 pm

o.o

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:29 pm

I don't know what I'm supposed to do when weird little stupid things happen to my body. It's hard to want to take things seriously when it could be nothing and cost you a lot of money to get it checked out.

You know, it could be just some small agitated nerve. No problem. Maybe it'll just go away with time. Or it could be the first noticeable sign of a brain disease.

Which am I going to choose to believe, not just because it sounds less scary, but because it's affordable?

But it's still getting worse, and I'll feel stupid and humiliated and go into the doctor to learn it's nothing. Even with health insurance, doctor visits cost plenty of money.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:59 pm

[Kegan]
I don't know what I'm supposed to do when weird little stupid things happen to my body. It's hard to want to take things seriously when it could be nothing and cost you a lot of money to get it checked out.

You know, it could be just some small agitated nerve. No problem. Maybe it'll just go away with time. Or it could be the first noticeable sign of a brain disease.

Which am I going to choose to believe, not just because it sounds less scary, but because it's affordable?

But it's still getting worse, and I'll feel stupid and humiliated and go into the doctor to learn it's nothing. Even with health insurance, doctor visits cost plenty of money.

http://www.wikihow.com/Stop-Eye-Twitching

I got that one day last year and saw that the cause can be a lack of magnesium. I got my fix of magnesium from a delicious tuna sub that day, but there are plenty of veggie stuff with that in it too. Spinach, potato, nuts, beans, avocado.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:07 pm

Speaking of books, I used to read more in my spare time during high school, because teen books are fun.

I read The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time by Mark Haddon one summer. It was narrated by a boy with asperger's. Assburgers. It was a good book.

I'm afraid to talk about it like this, because when I read it at 16 or whatever and tried talking to my nerd (geek?) friends about it they were like "yea Jasmine, we all read that book like 5 years ago get with the program"

I don't know the difference between nerd and geek. I think one kind is really smart about school or whatever and the other is just like... us. Though you could be both at once if you're really intense.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:56 pm

God damn. I just went to the grocery store to get ingredients so I could make a tuna sandwich, since you've reminded me of how delicious they are, and my mom said to get some ******** weird hipster brand of coffee beans while I was there so it took for ******** EVER

Of course they didn't have it. I couldn't find them at all, so I called her, and once she finally picked up she basically yelled at me to ask the cashier for help, so I did, and of course they didn't have them, so I tried calling her again and she wouldn't pick up, so I had to walk home (only like 2 minutes away, thankfully) and tell her and then she yelled at me again to ask for help and I said I did and then she said to just get any kind of dark coffee bean and that she "can't keep going downstairs to answer the phone" or something.

A) you have a cellphone, there is no reason why you can't just have it right there while I get this one thing at the grocery store for you. B) maybe you could have told me what to do if they didn't have it instead of just yelling me to ask for help because OBVIOUSLY they have your stupid weird brand of coffee bean.

So I return to the grocery story (it's small, only one shopkeeper so he obviously has been watching me this whole time), fill a bag of basic dark Columbian coffee beans and bring that home. She sniffs the bag and says "it smells weird". I sniff it. Yes, it does smell kind of weird. It doesn't smell like coffee at all. I wonder why. MAYBE BECAUSE YOU ARE SMELLING ******** BAG AND THE BEANS ARE SEALED INSIDE. It obviously smells like plain old coffee if you sniff inside the bag. God damn, lady.

Fuuuuck. That took way too long. At least she apologized for yelling and I get a tuna sandwich soon.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:21 pm

It sucks to have a can of fish but no cat to give the excess oil to.

My cat used to live for that s**t. Somehow she always heard the can opener even though it's really not loud.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25883 25884 25885 25886 25887 25888 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games