Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:37 pm
[[Alright (: talktoyoutomorrow, hopefully!]]  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:40 pm
Tuesday nodded, then quickly left the bedroom.
Bou didn't seem to notice his abscence, or anything beside Klara's wounds. She worked quickly, while Kyoiya and Ben held Klara down.
THe poked and proded with needles and tweezers, trying to get the bullets out. She spent at least one minute getting each bullet out, then started mending the skin.
With every grunt or gasp Klara made, Bou said 'I'm sorry'.
She said 'I'm sorry' a lot.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:00 pm
Ben hated having to endure this feeling. Like he himself was having bullets removed from him. Especially since it was a shotgun, and Bou had to remove all the little BB's that was what actually was emitted from the barrel. It was just the kind of 'bullets' shotguns fired.
Luckily there were only three places impacted, since the man had been so close when he fired. Other wise they'd be scattered all over, in patches of BB's.

Kyoiya was still sitting beside the boy, watching him, making sure if he were to wake, he could restrain him.
He was writhing, shaking even. The pain must be more than he's ever experienced.
Honestly, Kyoiya didn't feel much sympathy toward the kid. He didn't even know his name, and Kyoiya had seen this all too many times to feel bad. Within a few hours, he'd be a blood-sucking monster, craving human blood.
Kyoiya had figured he'd take care of the kid in that time. He wanted something more exciting than a seven month old human infant to babysit.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:41 pm
Tuesday slipped back into the room, his eyes a warm maroon.
"Anything I can do?" He said, quickly scanning everyone's mind.
Bou ignored him, too envolved in Klara's wounds. She had to get every little piece of the BB's out, or else it'd get infected.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:25 pm
Klaash hadn't done anything as he saw Klara,Ben, Tuesday and the someone slung over his shoulder dash into the mansion. Now that he thought about it, when was the last time he'd seen Klara? It was so long ago. He knew that Ben was Lilli's older brother, and he knew that Klara loved him. But what were they doing out here, and who was that slung over Tuesday's shoulder?

He was so far away from everyone. He wanted to be their best friends and to know what each and every one of them was feeling and to know what was happening to them. But he didn't. He hardly knew Ben, and Klara, who had once been one of his best friends had faded a long time ago. Tuesday had never been his friend, constantly being his rival for Lilli, but if it was Tuesday, it'd somehow come to affect Lilli as well.

"What's happening?" Ceilmar squeaked, looking confused.

"Leave me alone!" Klaash barked and bolted off in the direction of the manor's door. He continued to run, the grey clouds in the sky hissed again and started to rain buckets. He trudged through the soggy ground and thundered in the front door, slamming it as he entered, leaving wet foot prints where he tred. People gasped as he, one of the Hellsinious heads of the family, started to shove and push people out of the way.

I don't understand anyone anymore. Why am I always the last one to know anything? Why am I always shunned from the rest of my circle of so-called 'friends'? He started to cry, though completely infuriated at himself. He didn't know where else to go, everyone at the previous scene had faded to somewhere else. He retreated to his own room like a beaten dog. He slammed the door, still resenting himself deeply.

In his anguish, he started to destroy his room, throwing things and breaking them, not really aware of his own actions. He threw everything off of his desk, shattering a picture frame that held the picture of himself and Celleia when she was about five. Tears were erupting from his tear ducts, his teeth tightly clentched as he screamed at himself.

Melanni...Lilli...Celleia
Even Lilli almost felt dead to him. She was being swept away by Tuesday as they were to raise their child. The child that should have belonged to him. He felt so alone. The only family he really held close to him was unintentionally killed by Tuesday. Though Xellious was his brother, he was never there anymore.

Glass and papers littered the floor of his room, things demolished and broken, sitting there unloved and unused. Klaash sat in the corner of his room, on his bed, with his knees pulled under his chin as he kept this position for quite a long time. Hours passed, and he remained unchanging. A knock sounded at his door, yet he made no motion to answer it. The brass knob shifted, and a female figure let herself in. Klaash didn't look up.

"You left this outside." She said, dropping something on his bed. It was a body. It bounced several times from the bed's springs, but as it came into Klaash's view, he saw it was Ceilmar. He was breathing, but unconscious. He looked up, it was Tsshyeiah. "He's been out there for hours, waiting." She laughed, "And you claim not to be a heartless b*****d..." She left, closing his door behind her.

Ceilmar was shivering uncontrollably, curled up in the fetal position. Klaash didn't move. He didn't want to see him.

[[Yeah, hours passed for Klaash, not nessicarily you guys. And he is a heartless b*****d. xD ]]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:58 pm
Seeing as everyone else was busy, and there was nothing he could do to possibly help.
Tuesday left the room, and walked down to Klaash's room.
His thoughts were a tornado of emotions, and none of them were good.
He knocked on Klaash's door.
"Klaash? Are you alright?" He asked, just a little nervous of his reaction. He didn't want to start a fight.
"I don't want to fight, I know your upset, about a lot of things.I just want to know if I can help any." He offered.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:14 pm
"No," Klaash replied in a low tone, neither angry nor happy. "Though I'd like it if you could get him out of here. I'm not going to help him." Klaash indicated the shivering creature on the end of his bed. It was his own stupidity that did that to him. He should have just returned into the mansion, not stay out there in the rain and get hypthermia or pnemonia or whatever the hell's wrong with him. He was stupid to wait for Klaash out there. Klaash wouldn't've come anyway. Ceilmar was the new 'Melanni', just another object in the way of what he really wanted. He also didn't want to see Tuesday here, of all people, but he hadn't come here to fight or argue.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:41 pm
[[I'm rather clueless what to do unless Haru was here D;
Srry, Abi-tan. Should I make someone? A new someone, I mean? To rp with Klaash?

Oh yeah.. After Klara gets all cleaned up, WE SHOULD HAVE LYKE A TWO DAY TIME SKEEP TO THE BIRTH OF LILLI'S BAYBEH O: ]]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:52 pm
[[Dahhh, sure. You could even RP Ceilmar a while if you wanted. xD Make him like "D': Klaash~ heart "]]  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:04 pm
[[Uhm, okayy (:
That'd be easier than having to go through the process of creating someone new D:
Should we wait for Ori though? To do something with Tuesday.
LAMO. Lyke have Tuesday start to take Ceilmar out of the room when Ceilmar wakes up and flips out? Do you have his character pro up in this thread?]]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:06 pm
[[That'd be hilarious!! xD but who knows when she'll be on. I'm too lazy to put his pro up, but you can look at The Zoo if you want to know, minus the dragon part for this RP. x3 ]]  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:17 pm
[[Ahh. okay i'll go check it out ;D
I called her and she told me she'd be home in a little while.
She saw 'Unborn' and said it was really trippy O___O! ]]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:18 pm
[Hmmm.... I see. Well, I gotta go do the dishes. D: Be back soon.]]  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:25 pm
[[Okee.
Uhm, question:
In this is Ceilmar srsly 4 years old? O--O that's like..too young for Klaash to want to rape O: ]]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:32 pm
Lilli woke up, a sick feeling welling in her stomach.
Immediately, she knew what was going to follow this feeling. So she got up and went into her bathroom, switched on the lights, and sat on the tub's edge. Her body was hunched over the porcelain bowl; it waited for her to empty the contents of her stomach into it.

I hate this part. Lilli thought, then threw up several times.
The feeling right before she threw up; Lilli absolutely hated it. But afterward, she almost embraced the feeling. She thought it as puking up emotions as well; ridding herself of the effects emotions had physically left her.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games