Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 1:50 pm
Amara smirked at Lunia as she landed two punches as she avoided the others by turning herself into magma and reforming behind Lunia, kicking her in her spine as she began to swipe at her back with her metalic claws.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:01 pm
Lunia flew backwards as she kicked her spine, smirking as she began to swipe for Lunia's back Lunia curved into a ball in the air and formed a force field around her body, as Amara's swiped hit against the field Lunia blew something out of her hand, which turned into a small bubble. On impact with the force field the bubble blew up in front of Lunia and Amara, luckily Lunia had flew away fast enough to get away from the explosion. She stood in a fighting stance as she waited for the dust to settle, waiting to see if Amara had survived the hit or been hit by the big explosion. She slightly screwed her face as her back was sore from the kick, but she wouldn't let this phase her.  

xLulie

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:11 pm
"Just like I thought." Alastor said, looking at Samara who was brimming with aura. "Nephilis, the great aura master has passed on some of his skills to you. Shame they had to go!" Seeing her skill at work, he activates the jewel around his neck to pull her aura out of her.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:12 pm
Amara flew back through the explosion, nothing but Magma left. It began to reform and she was back with a vengance. Amara put her hands on the ground as it began to bubble and quake. She then sent poisonous gasses around Lunia. "Die you little b***h" she screamed.

Keliah noticed Morganna going to attack Amara. "Everyone attack!!!" she screamed at the army. She headed towards Morgann as she telekineticly through her away from Amara.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:18 pm
Samara suddenly felt the aura draining from her. She clenched her teeth harder and aimed an attack at Alastor's neck and chest while she still had the strength. "You heartless b*****d!" she growled as she attacked.

Morganna sent a dark cloud around Lunia to filter out the gasses. She aimed an attack at Amara, spinning gracefully and quickly, aiming to slice her across the back and neck. She flew back when Keliah threw her telekenetically. Landing with a thud, she looked around, her eyes landing on Keliah. "So much for friendship, huh?" she said angrily.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:26 pm
Tenshi snarled as his eyes now became black just like his mothers, his anger amplifying his strenght, speed, and control over darkness, his eyes gained slits in them that took the color of red and he rushed at Alastor along side his mother. He used his Photo sensory projection ability and cloths that they usually wore for battle appeared on both Samara and Tenshi, they now were in cloths they could move around more freely in, Tenshi now wearing his light blue shirt that came up to his neck with one long sleeve on the left side and no sleeve on the right, some slightly darker pants that matched the top, wraps around his right arm, shins, and ankles with his metal plated shoes to complete his attire.  

Celestin Selone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:28 pm
Alastor stops the process and catches her hand in one hand and her throat in another. He brings her closer and her aroma fills his nose. "I smell fear, anger...loss. I'm going to assume you're mad at me. Am I in the ballpark...Sammy?" He asks, finishing with Nephils' voice.

"Put her down before I rip your arms off." Kessaris finally stands up witnessing the atrocity. "I swear to god will kill you Alastor. Put her down!"

"You..." Alastor drops Samara and dodges Tenshi with a light sidestep to the side. He'd taken just about enough aura from her to recreate her tactics and he looked at Tenshi, starving for his next. He looks back to the new leader of Shale. "You've come to lose your aura like your father did? Fine."

"I'm stronger than him and Nephilis is always with me. I can beat you without it." Kessaris looks at Alastor, no fear present in his voice or eyes. Only hatred, disgust and anger swirl in the deep, bronze vastness that could be only his soul.

"Fine." Alastor's hidden powers activate and his eyes are shadowed with a darkness and a trail of red shoots downward. "Keliah, kill your brother for me. I have something to take care of." He looks back at Samara. "And another cherry blossom will fall..." To his left, he ignites a tree and the petals burn, slowly spreading to others.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:35 pm
Lilium sat close to the funeral but away from the others. She couldn't bear to be this close to her dead father. She kept herself hidden so that no one could detect her. "I should've been here to say you Dad" she murmured. One tear fell from her eye but none followed. Chelan was also present but Lilium shut down her Dragon's Water so their connection was misplaced. Suddenly a black cloud passed by her. She looked up. "What the.." she began. She sudden;ly felt goose-bumps and knew it was not natural. She turned as she sense the aura of Nephilis mixed with that of Alastor's "I will tear that b*****d apart" she said. She saw Jean using her pghoenix ability. Lilium saw her using it to burn up Tenshu. "This may be part of a plan but this won't stand" she said. Lilium shot off into the sky to meet Jean. SHe began to slowly activate her Dragon's Water. Lilium lightened the pressure around the area.

Chelan sat in the back wearing a black dress. Her bang fell across her eyes. SHe couldn't believe her uncle was dead. It didn't seem real. She wished she could've helped. When Alastor appeared she turned in her seat. "Oh h***l no" she growled. She rose into the air. CHelan move her hand in front of her. The water in the area came to her and blocked the oncoming acid. The neutrality in the water began to break down the acid so that it became far from lethal.  

Mewchloe

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:35 pm
((idk why, but the setting fire to the orchard makes me think of the Simba/Scar fight scene, with the pridelands catching fire...lol))

Samara's eyes went back to normal as Alastor had her by the throat, choking her. Her eyes flashed black for a moment when she heard Nephilis' voice coming from Alastor's mouth. When he dropped her, she coughed, rubbing her throat, trying to get her breath back. She pulled herself to her feet in time for Alastor to turn back to her. "The only falling will be you- to your death," she hissed.

((oh, and I g2g. class til 8 sad Back in a little over 3 hrs if I don't go to white castle after class...lol))  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:42 pm
Keliah looked over to Morganna. "You were trying to stop her, it wasn't a fair fight....I...am not going to explain myself" she told her hearing Alastor's words as she teleported in front of Kessaris and Alastor. "Are you ready?" she asked him.

Amara took the damage and began to bleed. Her eyes now a dark red as she began to transform. Magma incasing her in a type of cocoon. She broke it, in a humanoid/beast form, bigger in size with massive mettalic claws. This was her first level transformation as she shot metal towards Morgannaa and Lunia.

Jean looked at Lillium. "Half of this is not even real" she told her. She had to talk quickly. "If you stay here, we will have to fight" she told her, knowing that Lillium knew of the plan.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:45 pm
"I gave you enough energy to stand and to talk. With a touch, I can take it all!" He lifts his hand, charging a shot and in seconds a wave of sand slices through it. Alastor looks at his severed hand as it heals almost as if it were only a bruise. "Ow."

"There's more where that came from." Kessaris points a finger at him and fires a narrow beam of silver aura at him only to have it absorbed. Before him appears Keliah and he jumps back at her sudden appearance. "You again! Just when I thought you'd made the right choice!" In a fraction of a second, his hand drives at her chest, intending to crush it.

"I guess that leaves me and you my dear. You know, I wonder how you let me die like that. You didn't stop me, you didn't beg. You practically gave me to them." Alastor speaks more outside his voice and begins to walk closer to Samara, smiling more each step. "I think I'm going to enjoy killing you. No...wait, I know I am."  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:46 pm
When Alastor grabed his mother his anger shot through the roof, his fangs reached their full extent as his claws grew to theirs, the ears of a kitsune some came and then the tail, this was something that had nuthing to do with his aura so no matter what he will keep fighting, his anger fueled him as he then used the full extent of his speed now, moving so fast it would seem that he was teleporting and his foot steps were so light it would be hard to track him. He appeared infront of Alastor between him and Samara and took stance on all fours, he then leaps towards Alastor as he swipes his claws at him in a blind rated speed, a light growl can be heared as his physical speed and power were increasing due to this transformation. He was still himself and had his right state o fmind just was a more beastily type.  

Celestin Selone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:51 pm
Keliah grabbed Kessaris' hand when he tried to strike her, looking into his eyes. "I dont need your judgement brother" she told him as acid began to seep from her hands. She looked at Kessaris and made a quick kick to his face.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:54 pm
"Aaaahhhh!" Kessaris leans back, his hand burning, now releasing smoke from the breaking down of his skin. He dodges the kick and is overcome with pain causing him to jump vertically and kick his feet toward Keliah to rip his hand out of her grasp.  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 3:05 pm
((think of starfire as the beams that Havoc,Cyclocps brother, can project from his hands))

Keliah looked as her brother was kicking her, forcing her to release his hand as she shot a beam of starfire at Kessaris. "aww...is your hand hurting brother?" she asked as she laughed a little.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games