Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]
My Sanctuary... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 295 296 297 298 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:06 pm

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge

Why not just sit outside in your backyard (or porch if you don't have a backyard) to get away from the noise for a little while?

How is that gonna work if I can still hear them? =w=;

-paws your ears-
well it's a little quieter and you can think a little easier. Why not fall asleep to some music? I don't know if it will block out the sound, but I know some calming music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mve_E5l-kY
Sleepywood in MapleStory. You can go to Listentoyoutube.com and put the link in and it will take the sound file and you can put the song onto your ipod.

I know I do that sometimes. But calming music doesn't always put me to sleep. It's usually rock or metal that puts me to sleep

Try MapleStory Dragon Canyon.
I also listen to Voltaire. Try Riding a Black Unicorn. Or, for a good bedtime story, Goodnight Demon Slayer.

Okay I'll try it
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:09 pm

Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge

Why not just sit outside in your backyard (or porch if you don't have a backyard) to get away from the noise for a little while?

How is that gonna work if I can still hear them? =w=;

-paws your ears-
well it's a little quieter and you can think a little easier. Why not fall asleep to some music? I don't know if it will block out the sound, but I know some calming music
Sleepywood in MapleStory. You can go to Listentoyoutube.com and put the link in and it will take the sound file and you can put the song onto your ipod.

I know I do that sometimes. But calming music doesn't always put me to sleep. It's usually rock or metal that puts me to sleep

I also listen to Voltaire. Try Riding a Black Unicorn. Or, for a good bedtime story, Goodnight Demon Slayer.

Okay I'll try it

Write back when you've listened to all the songs.
Hope they help -huggles-
Dragon Canyon
Riding a Black Unicorn
Goodnight Demon Slayer

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:29 pm

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge

-paws your ears-

Okay I'll try it

Hope they help -huggles-
Dragon Canyon
Riding a Black Unicorn
Goodnight Demon Slayer

It does help, I'm listening to the last one
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:35 pm

Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge

-paws your ears-

Okay I'll try it

Hope they help -huggles-
Dragon Canyon
Riding a Black Unicorn
Goodnight Demon Slayer

I swear to you, when I am married and have children, I will sing Goodnight Demon Slayer to my child/children emotion_kirakira
For some reason, when I was upset one day, the one part when Voltaire sung "This world of ours is not as it seems. The monsters are real but they're not i your dreams. Learn what you can from the beasts you defeat, you'll need it from some of the people you'll meet." It made me feel really emotional and I actually cried a little.

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:40 pm

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge

Okay I'll try it

Hope they help -huggles-
Dragon Canyon
Riding a Black Unicorn
Goodnight Demon Slayer

I swear to you, when I am married and have children, I will sing Goodnight Demon Slayer to my child/children emotion_kirakira
For some reason, when I was upset one day, the one part when Voltaire sung "This world of ours is not as it seems. The monsters are real but they're not i your dreams. Learn what you can from the beasts you defeat, you'll need it from some of the people you'll meet." It made me feel really emotional and I actually cried a little.

Lol hope your kid likes the song though, if that day comes
I see :3
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:42 pm

Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge

Okay I'll try it

Hope they help -huggles-
Dragon Canyon
Riding a Black Unicorn
Goodnight Demon Slayer

I think I may or may not sign off for the night.
I may come up periodically throughout the night.
Check back tomorrow how you slept.

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:02 pm

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge

Hope they help -huggles-
Dragon Canyon
Riding a Black Unicorn
Goodnight Demon Slayer

I think I may or may not sign off for the night.
I may come up periodically throughout the night.
Check back tomorrow how you slept.

Oh okay then
Lol Yes my sleeping doctor XD
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:36 am

Oh okay then

How'd you sleep?

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:56 am

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Oh okay then

How'd you sleep?

Okay I guess woke up a few times, went to sleep kind of late though but I had a decent 7 hours -shrugs-
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:46 am

Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Oh okay then

How'd you sleep?

Okay I guess woke up a few times, went to sleep kind of late though but I had a decent 7 hours -shrugs-

That's good. Next time try telling your sibblings either to watch something super scary that will freak them out or give them a crap load of suger right after dinner. It will send them on a mega sugar rush for about an hour and you will get annoyed but they should crash soon afterwards wink

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:13 am

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Oh okay then

How'd you sleep?

That's good. Next time try telling your sibblings either to watch something super scary that will freak them out or give them a crap load of suger right after dinner. It will send them on a mega sugar rush for about an hour and you will get annoyed but they should crash soon afterwards wink

Kids don't freak out at scary movies they watch them and go to bed like bosses compared to people who do know what is going on and can't sleep at night XD
That would probably only work on my lil sis though, the sugar rush thing.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:16 am

Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Oh okay then

How'd you sleep?

Kids don't freak out at scary movies they watch them and go to bed like bosses compared to people who do know what is going on and can't sleep at night XD

Hope it works somewhat like this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtM52yWv2KU

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:34 am

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Oh okay then

How'd you sleep?

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtM52yWv2KU

I should have knows you'd use that one XDD
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:39 am

Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf

I think I ate too much. What do you think?
User Image

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:53 am

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf

I think I ate too much. What do you think?
User Image
Nah you had just the right amount 8P
It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 295 296 297 298 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games