Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:19 pm

"Oh ok i misunderstood im sorry. But did you know Raiga as well? I mean he went rogue just like Zabuza but not until a few years later right? Any bad blood with him? And then there was Kisame......... DO you even think theres a chance maybe you can help me become one of the 7 Swords? And i was wondering if you knew my parents or where i even came from? I was born here but i dont know if my parents were."
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:26 pm

((I dont think zabuza lived in this guild and btw I edited your profile cause you a student and you have jounin moves))

Hero sighed "It is sad but there is so many people wanting to be mist 7 and they never ask the laeder of it" Hero laughed "Hero shimizu swordsmen of memories"

i3 tails Yagura

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:26 pm

Oroami shook his head "I met raiga and Kisame, but Kisame's clan and mine have never seen eye to eye, and Raiga was foolish, but i learnt his lightning jutsu." With a smile Oroami nodded "well, I am the ex-leader of the Seven now."
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:29 pm

" OK so can you train me? And i feel like your avoiding the question about my parents. Is there something you dont want me to know about them?"

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:30 pm

"I have to know your last name first" Oroami said with a smirk.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:32 pm

Hero looked at oroami "Hey oroami. I need to get all mist 7 to get together so We need a base can you give me a permit to build a base?"

i3 tails Yagura

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:35 pm

Oroami gave Hero a thumbs up, "go ahead."
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:36 pm

My last name is Komihachi. Ring any bells?

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

marquis27

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:38 pm

Niio thinks to himself..."How do I find out what elements I have?" He gets done drawing a picture of his dad exactly like Oroami showed him in the picture. It's quite a nice drawing really.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:43 pm

((Marquis marquis is in niio now razz ))

Hero smiled "awesome you white hair kid wanna do some art for the mist 7"

i3 tails Yagura

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:43 pm

Oroami shook his head "I'm not sure I have heard of your family, I'm sorry." The clone with Niio smirked giving him a leaf "focus chakra into this leaf it will react based on your main element."
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:49 pm

Niio looks around he is a bit overwhelmed by this all. He nods to the new guy that walked in accepting the offer to do some art and just as he does the spirit of Marquis...Nio's true father enters his to be sealed there forever. For now Marquis has no idea what to even say to Niio so he stays quiet. Only those who knew Marquis would of seen the soul switch. Taking the leaf in his hand Niio focuses and focuses and nothing happens. Inside him Marquis smiles and gives him the knowledge of basic chakra control. Suddenly the leaf gets damp in the kids hand. Opening his hand the water drips from Niio's hand "So that means water?"

marquis27

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:49 pm

*sigh* "ok i didnt expect anymore. i mean thats why i became a ninja, to find out anything and everything i can about my parents. so i guess that gives me a reason to live. and a reason to work harder."
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:53 pm

Hero sighed "SUMMONING JUTSU" He bite his thumb then cover his hand and stuck it on the ground. two monkeys appeared "Go find Jedi and Sen. Also oroami we need your daughter here so can you get here." With that the monkeys left for the docks and hero went to build the base

i3 tails Yagura

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:57 pm

Oroami nodded to both Matsuya and Niio, he was happy they both had a reason to continue. When Hero spoke of Kasumi he chuckled "she's aging..."
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games