Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Kimimarokilla7

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:45 pm
Raiken slowly approached a building th at was unfamiliar to him, he walked a little closer lowered his head as he read the sign. "Guess this is it" Raiken placed his hands in his pockets and entered the building, pushing the door open with his left foot. Raiken noticed the other nin but payed them no mind, he sat at the last desk in the last row. "OK, ready to learn" Raiken said as he slipped a kunai from his ninja pouch and twirled on his right hand's fingertips.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:47 pm
Raikage, Salamander Sage, Shinatobe Host
User ImageUser Image

Kazuo looks at the new student. "Alright, so your next then? Might as well get this going. Now watch me carefully." Kazuo makes a handsign and a cloud of smoke surrounds him and then fades. Out from the smoke walks Kazuo though he looked exactly like Raiken. "This one is called transformation jutsu. You try now." He watches the student attempt to perform it.

(2 posts to learn)

User Image  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Kimimarokilla7

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:04 pm
Raiken looked at Kazuo in disbelief and grinned "Ok,I see your game!!" Raiken did Kazuo's handsigns exactly how he did and a big poof of smoke evoloped the classroom. Raiken looked in the windows reflection to see himself as a disfigured version of Kazuo, with legs for arms and arms for legs. "Well, guess i messed up" Raiken said imitating Kazuo's voice.[1/2]

Raiken poofed back to normal and began to laugh loudly. "I sounded just like you, didn't I??" Raiken didn't wait for Kazuo to respond and began to try again on the jutsu that just went wrong. Raiken did the same handsign and a poof of smoke soon followed, enveloping him and Kazuo. "I am the teacher, what,what" Raiken said as he exited the smoke looking exactly like Kazuo.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:08 pm
(*Cough* It's transformation jutsu not clone jutsu. Well just keep it and train the transformation jutsu now.)  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Kimimarokilla7

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:28 pm
Scrapples
(*Cough* It's transformation jutsu not clone jutsu. Well just keep it and train the transformation jutsu now.)

EDITED  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:32 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kazuo nods. "Alright, good." He turns back into himself. "Watch carefully and do as I do." Kazuo makes handsigns slowly. "Replacement." He states as he reaches the final handsign. A cloud of smoke shrouds him and fades revealing a desk in his place. He appears in the place of the desk behind the student. "Alright, you try now."

(2 posts to learn)

User Image  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Kimimarokilla7

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:43 pm
Kazuo's words echoed in Raiken's ear's as if those word sounded familiar."Alright pops, I'll show ya how it's done!!!" Raiken said as he turned his head Kazuo's way and winked. Raiken did the same handsigns as Kazuo, and just like him he said "Replacement" when he reached the final handsign. A small smoke cloud shrouded Raiken for a few seconds but, nothing had happened, Raiken was still standing in place holding the last handsign of the jutsu. [1/2]

Raiken shook his head and resumed trying to learn the jutsu. "Got it this time!"Raiken yelled as he preformed the same handsigns as before. "Replacement"Raiken yelled as held the last handsign and was blanketed by a white smoke. This time when the smoke cleared a twig lay where Raiken had stood. "Got it Raiken said sitting at the teacher's desk waving.[2/2]  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:47 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kazuo smiles. "Very good." He takes a few steps forward. "Now for the final jutsu." He begins slowly making handsigns. "Clone jutsu!" He says with intensity as he reaches the final handsign. Next to him forms a perfect clone of himself. "Alright you try now."

(2 posts)

User Image  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Kimimarokilla7

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:49 pm
Raiken hopped from his seat and mimiced Kazuo's handsigns. "LETS DO IT!!!" Raiken exclaimed as he closed his eyes and hoped for the best but, when he opened them a lifeless, slithering copy stood flat on the floor beside him. Raiken scratched his head in disbelief "...Practice..makes perfect??"[1/2]

Raiken did the same mimiced handsigns and closed his eyes, hoping for the best once again."I know i got this" he thought to himself as he slowly peeled open his eyes to see a fully developed clone, that look identical to him. "YEAH, I DID IT!!!!" Raiken jumped in the air with joy.[2/2]  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kazuo smiles and walks over to his desk and pulls out a Cloud village headband and hands it to Raiken. "Welcome to the Cloud village ninja force. I'll get you set up with a squad immediately."

User Image  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Kimimarokilla7

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:02 pm
Raiken smiled and slowly reached out his hand to grab the headband. Aww yeah, been waiting for this.Raiken thought as he accepted the headband from Kazuo and put it in his pocket. "Got the symbol on the sleeve no need to oversport the cloud" Raiken said as he dashed out of the Academy.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:50 am
Tony Angelo
^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^
The Trickster

User Image

"Teach do I really have to wear that headband if I pass, Can't it just be a belt?" Tony said as he made the seal for the transformation and there was a puff of smoke concealing him for a moment.

He jumped next to Kazuo and started copying Kazuo's movements. "Wow teach this justsu made me look like you." he said then he tried to remember what Kazuo taught the other guy.

"REPLACEMENT!" he said doing the seal and there was a puff of smoke but he was still there.

"Hey at least I'm not in half." He said laughing.

Oldibon

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:40 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kazuo sighs. "Yes you may wear it however you like but you must bear the symbol of Cloud in some way." He reaches into the desk again and pulls out another headband and holds it out for him. "Welcome to the Cloud village ninja force."

(You can just make it into a belt somehow.)

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:34 pm
Ezio "The Eagle" Zantendo
Kumogakure-nin
User Image
They used to say lightning never
strikes the same spot
Twice.

Ezio would walk out of the academy, and towards the training grounds.

That was, until they met ME!

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Oldibon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:35 am
Tony Angelo
^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^
The Trickster

User Image

"Teach you must be confused... I dont know the replacement yet." Tony said laughing as he pushed Kazuo's hand back. "Wait for me to get it "

"Replacement!" Tony said making the seal but all he manged to do was create a puff of smoke.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games