Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25898 25899 25900 25901 25902 25903 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:58 pm

People can get badly sunburned when there's snow on the ground because it reflects light back up.

I can get burned when it's overcast too, which is exceptionally insane.

Also... don't judge my black hole bacon dolphin!
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:03 pm

Which isn't my avatar anymore. Confusing anyone who reads that post 5 minutes after I made it.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Hobo Scruffy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:19 pm

what do you think is more important for a sleep powder/dream eater pokemon? HP or Speed?
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:36 pm

Is that a trick question? If it gets that first hit in and puts the opponent to sleep, it's not going to need to be durable, right?

there's always the chance of some kind of surprise switch out, but you can't really build around that, right? You make sure it never happens, somehow.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Hobo Scruffy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:50 pm

Right now I've got him going with speed which works well against most foes but I'm getting wrecked by surprize sweepers with SE moves on the not-so-rare occation when they move first.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:57 am

Fish is great, and my BFF, and I take back the awful things I said. emo

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:09 am

💑 🐟 💘 👍 💕 💋 👙
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:35 am

Also I still think it's weird that Kegan gets burned so easily.

You don't look like your skin is much different than mine. Odd...

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:38 am

I like comparing my skin tone directly with other people's by putting our arms together, because that makes the differences between them more evident and for some reason that's fascinating to me.

The same goes for hand sizes.

I can picture monkeys doing that and being like "duhh...". I am a monkey. We are all monkeys.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:49 am

Did you guys know that Sora from Kingdom Hearts was originally going to be a monkey, but then they decided to make him human?

I remember when my brother was like two or three and he saw me playing KH, he referred to it as "monkey show" or something because he thought Sora looked like a monkey. I'm not really sure exactly why, though. Monkeys don't have balloon pants and huge shoes or spiky hair. Weird.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:51 am

OH MAN. I suddenly have this intense desire to play KH:CoM, although KH3D is better.

Yesterday I had the same thing for Power Stone.

Do you ever just get this feeling like you really need to play a particular game, like a craving just like you might get for a certain food sometimes?
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:39 am

I wanna ruin our friendship. We should be lovers instead.🎶

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:15 am

16-bit Jazzy
OH MAN. I suddenly have this intense desire to play KH:CoM, although KH3D is better.

Yesterday I had the same thing for Power Stone.

Do you ever just get this feeling like you really need to play a particular game, like a craving just like you might get for a certain food sometimes?
once in awhile yeah, usually its minecraft.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:25 pm

Either I've used some crappy scales in the past or my muscles have shrunk significantly in the past few years because I now weigh like 10 pounds less than I used to in like junior high and most of high school. :S

This can't have to do with body fat because I eat as much as I want of whatever I want and lead a relatively sedate lifestyle.

My metabolism seems high, because I'm always friggin hungry. Maybe from snacking a lot and eating small meals. I'D LIKE to have big, satisfying meals but most of the food we have in the house is just like cookies and fruit and s**t garbage.

I want to eat like an entire pizza right now. crying I BET that the secret to being thin is probably just that you have eat rather than starve yourself, and eat often, but rarely eat until you actually feel full. Just until you're not hungry anymore.

As for the secret to actually being HEALTHY... Idk. They say sports and fitness are good for you but the people who do participate in such activities sure tend to have a lot of physical pains or other problems. Take my dad, the jock. He is ALWAYS complaining about that type of thing.

*ramble*

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:26 pm

I can't tell if the new facebook layout is an April Fools joke or not. If it is, it's not different enough to be funny at all.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25898 25899 25900 25901 25902 25903 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games