Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25899 25900 25901 25902 25903 25904 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:15 pm

16-bit Jazzy
I can't tell if the new facebook layout is an April Fools joke or not. If it is, it's not different enough to be funny at all.
Didn't they do that in mid march?
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:21 pm

It looks seems different to me now than it was this morning. Maybe I'm just a dumb.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:23 pm

If they make another big katamari game, it needs to be on the WiiU. In one level you could play as the king of all cosmos, and instead of pushing the ball around, you'd tilt the gamepad to move the whole area the katamari is rolling around in, and the whole environment could respond to the tilt. Like, stuff tumbling of tables, and things falling over.

and they need to hire the Quad City DJs to record a real "Slamamari Jamacy."
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:26 pm

I'm going to livestream a playthrough of Sonic 3 at livestream.com/8bitjazzy, more for the recording than anything (since it'll probably be boring... maybe... platformers tend to be kinda fun to watch sometimes I guess). I want to see how long it ends up being.

BUT FIRST I HAVE TO DOWNLOAD THE GAME AND AN EMULATOR, BECAUSE UGH, STEAM ONLY HAS SONIC 3 & KNUCKLES NOT JUST REGULAR SONIC 3.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:29 pm

[Kegan]
If they make another big katamari game, it needs to be on the WiiU. In one level you could play as the king of all cosmos, and instead of pushing the ball around, you'd tilt the gamepad to move the whole area the katamari is rolling around in, and the whole environment could respond to the tilt. Like, stuff tumbling of tables, and things falling over.

Omg. Katamari needs to be on a Nintendo system so bad. It should have been on Wii, with the Wiimote even.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:18 pm

Ugh. I need to look up all the giant ring locations.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:28 pm

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:44 pm

16-bit Jazzy
[Kegan]

Omg. Katamari needs to be on a Nintendo system so bad. It should have been on Wii, with the Wiimote even.
This. I was holding out for this for soooooooo long. I hated Sony consoles back in the day because I was a stupid fanboy (still a fanboy, less stupid) and I might have even written someone about it or something, I don't remember. I wrote companies sometimes in the past.

It fits so well with Nintendo's characters and would work so well with the DS touchscreen, Wiimote or even the gamepad now. You can't even say it's due to the asymmetric analog sticks because the 360 got one and now the Wii U HAS those.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:46 pm

Xilo The Odd
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cxhs-GLE29Q

educate
I saw that the other day. Some of those sales numbers are really sad, especially ******** Yoshi's Island and No More Heroes. I took for granted these two Yoshi's Island sequels. They could have never happened and it would have made sense!

This is why you have to support s**t you enjoy. Don't wait and buy a game used or wait for the price to drop. If you want to support a console, a series or a singular game, buy it new, especially before its price drops. You have to support good, original s**t. I bought ONE NSMB game new but I'll buy every unique Mario game new. If there's one thing I can be proud of, it's supporting games I enjoy and companies I enjoy.

SUPPORT GOOD s**t. Otherwise, shut your damn mouth when you can't get more.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:49 pm

I can't afford to buy everything new crying

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:13 pm

They need to just release like one, maybe two good games a year. Then it would be ALL GOOD.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:17 pm

When you can, at least. It's different when you're a kid, but when you have money and you still spend it shittily, you suck.

Meta_Fish
Captain

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:31 pm

I'm not a kid. I'm a young adult. crying

If you disagree, you're into loli mad
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:38 pm

I'm really a fan of this whole thing where it doesn't get dark super early.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:04 pm

I buy everything new, if it's still available that way. I have for a long time.

I don't think that waiting for a price drop is the same as buying a game used.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25899 25900 25901 25902 25903 25904 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games