Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25900 25901 25902 25903 25904 25905 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:06 pm
Also in regards to that video. I know exactly what I want. A new Sonic game that seems like it could have actually been released on the Genesis in the 90s, kind of like MM9. Like I said the other day.

I don't want innovation, indeed. I just want new levels and enemies and music is that so much to ask  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:13 pm
lol yeah, and despite what people are saying nintendo is doing the right thing consolewise, innovation of controls is always welcome. but its like turning mario into an RPG game. its not bad but its not his genre, so it doesnt sell as well as what he debuted on.  

Xilo The Odd

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:29 pm
I WILL ASDF YOUR GHJKL  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:30 pm
is there a problem  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:34 pm
All these years I thought Toejam & Earl was just a s**t stew game that everyone loved for some unknown reason, but now that I give it a chance I actually kinda enjoy it even though it would be nice to be able to walk faster (having to use an item to go fast doesn't make that better). The graphics are sorta lazy in some areas but not in all. And... I just have a thing for Genesis music, having been a Genesis child. Still, it's something different and it could be a lot worse. I would mind playing it co-op with someone (if that were possible... no one would want to play this with me even if we were together offline)

There are definitely really bullshit parts, though crying  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:56 pm
I'm listening to megaman X music, and it's funny how well I know some of the music. Stuff from Xtreme 2 on the GBC is burned into my brain.

When first I played Megaman X as a tot, I thought Zero was the equivalent of Roll from the classic series, and I don't think I batted an eyelash at the the idea of X's Sister saving him.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Rusti Fire

Aged Humorist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:43 pm
Hi guys. Am I Denko yet?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:32 pm
I dunno. Where's your cult RPG?  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:37 pm
Zing!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:18 pm
In order to be Denko you have to actually just never return or contact anyone ever again.  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:23 pm
also come on steam once every couple years but never talk to anyone, to establish you aren't dead.

It adds to the mystery.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:32 pm
DONKO!!  

Hobo Scruffy

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:53 pm
Goin' to New York City tomorrow night.

Trying to figure out what I want to do. I've been to the Nintendo World Store, and it's neat, but I don't need any T shirts, and I don't collect other memorabilia. I also don't know what museums I want to visit.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:08 am
Visit... um... the one that has dinosaur bones. And go to the Nintendo World Store. You don't need to collect memorabilia in order to appreciate it!

I'm going to NYC too, later this month... but only to the airport, for a layover. Goin' to Virginia. 3nodding  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:17 am
Would anyone like to play Mario Kart 7 tonight? I know I said Friday night but I won't be able to stay up late tomorrow or anything because my mom is making me get up early on Saturday morning. -____-  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25900 25901 25902 25903 25904 25905 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games