Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25901 25902 25903 25904 25905 25906 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:00 am
A lot of big bookstores keep closing, here in Toronto. Idk about elsewhere... are bookstores gonna be like the new movie rental places?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:02 am
16-bit Jazzy
Visit... um... the one that has dinosaur bones. And go to the Nintendo World Store. You don't need to collect memorabilia in order to appreciate it!

I'm going to NYC too, later this month... but only to the airport, for a layover. Goin' to Virginia. 3nodding
Goin 2 da beach?

And did you mean the museum of natural history? Yeah, the one's neat, and it's only recommended admission, so that's neat.

On Friday I'll be going to the Museum of Modern art, because it's "Target free Friday," but I'm honestly worried about how insanely packed the place will be on a day like that.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:03 am
16-bit Jazzy
Would anyone like to play Mario Kart 7 tonight? I know I said Friday night but I won't be able to stay up late tomorrow or anything because my mom is making me get up early on Saturday morning. -____-
I will be leaving home at 11, but before that I'm down to clown around with some MK7  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:22 am
[Kegan]
16-bit Jazzy
Visit... um... the one that has dinosaur bones. And go to the Nintendo World Store. You don't need to collect memorabilia in order to appreciate it!

I'm going to NYC too, later this month... but only to the airport, for a layover. Goin' to Virginia. 3nodding
Goin 2 da beach?

And did you mean the museum of natural history? Yeah, the one's neat, and it's only recommended admission, so that's neat.

On Friday I'll be going to the Museum of Modern art, because it's "Target free Friday," but I'm honestly worried about how insanely packed the place will be on a day like that.

Yeah, that one... pretty sure it's the only one I've been to in NYC. razz

Science and tech museums are always fun... if they have one. Also aquariums/zoos... or you could just visit that scary M&Ms store.

I get bored at art galleries tbh ;_; At least, the really traditional exhibits that are all just realistic people and realistic landscapes.

And I'm not going specifically to the beach. Isn't it too cold? I'm just going to the Hampton Roads area again.  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:27 am
16-bit Jazzy
[Kegan]
16-bit Jazzy

Goin 2 da beach?

Yeah, that one... pretty sure it's the only one I've been to in NYC. razz

Science and tech museums are always fun... if they have one. Also aquariums/zoos... or you could just visit that scary M&Ms store.

I get bored at art galleries tbh ;_; At least, the really traditional exhibits that are all just realistic people and realistic landscapes.

And I'm not going specifically to the beach. Isn't it too cold? I'm just going to the Hampton Roads area again.
Depends on if you're going in the water. Me I just like the smell of salt water in the air. It's pretty mild already http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/Virginia+Beach+VA+USVA0797:1:US  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:15 pm
JOIN OFF ME IN MARIO KART crying  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

astrophe

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:31 pm
16-bit Jazzy
JOIN OFF ME IN MARIO KART crying

Ok  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:37 pm
OK  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:39 pm
The one time I get first place, there's a communication error.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:39 pm
But hey, if all four of us are here maybe we can just play in the community? What do you guys think?  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

astrophe

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:41 pm
Sure  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:47 pm
I guess we should choose heavy/fast characters when there's so few people...  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:49 pm
ahhh what happened to you guys i'm sorry  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:52 pm
16-bit Jazzy

I have no one unlocked lol  

astrophe

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:55 pm
astrophe
16-bit Jazzy

I have no one unlocked lol

lol. Well Bowser and Wario should be fast. Also I guess when I disconnected it created a new room for some reason. Fish and I are waiting for you guys in it.  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25901 25902 25903 25904 25905 25906 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games