Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25905 25906 25907 25908 25909 25910 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:23 pm

Omoide Wa Okkusenman is a beautiful song.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:37 pm

indeed. i actually have a version of it thats instrumentals only.

its fun on audio surf too. its just a Red trail of endless death till the sudden end of the song.

Xilo The Odd

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:38 pm

https://soundcloud.com/kon-karne/blargh/s-Wqz6s

HE MADE IT PUBLIC LISTEN
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:58 pm

16-bit Jazzy

HE MADE IT PUBLIC LISTEN

I like!

astrophe

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:07 pm

astrophe
16-bit Jazzy

HE MADE IT PUBLIC LISTEN

I like!

It's by Fish's best friend, Lucas. :3 He deserves more recognition.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:11 pm

Do you guys know those people who just seem like they're better at everything than you, and it just seems so easy for them? The ones that make you feel sorta worthless, like maybe there's something wrong with your brain?

I try to not care because it's pretty much a rule that there's always going to be someone better at any given thing than you are, but it still gets to me!! >_<

It's dumb. If you look at the big picture, being skilled at things hardly matters... and yet.

It's silly that it bothers me. I don't even try that hard at many things. Maybe I should? =_= faljkdfafjdk

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:13 pm

that is pretty good. thats teh kind of stuff indie devs look for qualitywise.

hell if half the indie games i've played had music that good they'd still be on my hard drive.

16-bit Jazzy
Do you guys know those people who just seem like they're better at everything than you, and it just seems so easy for them? The ones that make you feel sorta worthless, like maybe there's something wrong with your brain?

I try to not care because it's pretty much a rule that there's always going to be someone better at any given thing than you are, but it still gets to me!! >_<

It's dumb. If you look at the big picture, being skilled at things hardly matters... and yet.

It's silly that it bothers me. I don't even try that hard at many things. Maybe I should? =_= faljkdfafjdk
well i've been told i have aspergers, so i've litterally been told something is wrong with my brain.

my solution? since this was in middleschool when i was told it actually explained why i didnt like the so called popular kids, why i preferred the library rather than hanging out with all the dickbags outside, it was BECAUSE i knew something was off with my brain compared to everyone i said, "******** em, im probably better off staying away from em. i dont like em and they clearly dont like me."

its been my motto for awhile (prolly why i dont have a job, i still sometimes take rejection as a "we dont like you" message.), and as i've gone through my life i learn about other things that people determine as having a wrong brain, homosexuality, transgenderism, weird fetishs, being black (kidding)

and in all that in the large scope of things, i find having a "normal" brain to be the real curse. yay your human and theres not much different about you cept your upbringing.

one time i was called a retard in highschool cause i was with the special kids. thankfully the class wasnt NEARLY as bad as the middle school one, i walked into that one and introduced myself as sort of a trial, i was hugged. ew no gtfo. highschool it was basically people like me or with similar issues.

but anyway back to being called a retard. me, and 2 of my fellow "retards" laid his a** out and i said, "your in the same school i am, my choice of classes has nothing to do with how my brain functions." me and my friends got sent home and later suspended.

so does a person have something wrong with their brains? yes everyone does, me, you, the guy that called me retard atleast got a concussion, steven hawking, pretty much every korean. all of em got something wrong in the head, some people it shows some people will never know.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:38 pm

lol. My teacher summoned a psychologist in elementary school to study me because she thought I had asperger's or something else too, and honestly I'm kind of surprised they didn't. Maybe because my mom insisted they just didn't know me well enough. It's like... how do you even really tell in the less severe cases? Sometimes I wonder if things aren't occasionally just overly medicalized so that doctors can make more money.

Anyway, even if there's nothing "medically" wrong with my brain, it still seems like other people are just naturally smarter to me, sometimes. By a lot. At the end of the day, what does it really matter so long as we can live peacefully? That's the important thing.

Sometimes I just want to be good at something so I can feel better about myself, and maybe be respected a little bit more. Those are the only reasons it could matter at all. In the big picture, it really doesn't.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:50 am

well rather than IQ some could be athletically or artistically pro.

and yeah my 5th grade teacher was the one who first pointed to me being ADD, my parents didnt want to believe her so i never got evald till 2 years into middleschool.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:00 pm

Ugh IQ is kinda... eugh. I don't think you can really measure intelligence, much less a person's worth with how fast and accurately they answer pointless questions like that.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:37 pm

I'm back.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:55 pm

16-bit Jazzy
Ugh IQ is kinda... eugh. I don't think you can really measure intelligence, much less a person's worth with how fast and accurately they answer pointless questions like that.
yeah true, i never liked intelligence tests period, they really just pressure you, when i took my college placement tests it put me in highschool math levels and s**t, i know the math damn it i just ******** up on the questions cause i was on a time limit.

Xilo The Odd

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:08 pm

[Kegan]
I'm back.

yo nigguh how was your trip?
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:52 pm

16-bit Jazzy
[Kegan]
I'm back.

yo nigguh how was your trip?
It was cool.

Nintendo world is basically the same as last time I went. They had a promotional statue for Tropical Freeze instead of 3DS related stuff, The variety of non-pokemon plush toys has grown, and they've moved most of the pokemon stuff to the second floor. other than that it was the same.

I got a Diddy Kong plush toy for my kid brother, because we couldn't find him one for Christmas and his birthday is this month, but I didn't really see anything I wanted there. Neat stuff though. Some of the plush toys were really well made, like the Bowser Junior ones. The diddy kong one was creepy, though. (Let's be honest, diddy is creepy anyway. Those lips, man. That face.)

Other than that, I did about a hundred dollars worth of museum visiting, and had a grand old time. The Hayden Planetarium at the Museum of Natural History was rad.

Ate some good Falafel too.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:56 pm

I'm not even gonna cry about how all that money's gone baby gone. It was worth it, and I saved a buttload through student rates.

And I'm gonna make bank at the art sales and festivals coming up in the next month, hopefully.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25905 25906 25907 25908 25909 25910 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games