Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25908 25909 25910 25911 25912 25913 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:45 am
Can we talk about the fact that this was apparently in a real Sonic 2 commercial, once upon a time in the 90s?

Like... cutting celery is one of its selling points?

http://37.media.tumblr.com/bde88a4584f10d6a23f6a0a62f4ad61d/tumblr_n3633rmuUG1ro8ysbo1_500.gif  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:37 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yp4pg1bOEdM  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

astrophe

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:21 pm
16-bit Jazzy
astrophe
I added you! I hardly ever use tumblr tho

Hm, it didn't go through or something I guess. Perhaps it might be a mobile device thing.

Huh, I went back and it hadn't followed you at all. Silly tumblr.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:22 pm
Eating a whole bag of popcorn during the Smash Bros. presentation was a horrible mistake. That s**t is stuck in my teeth so hard that flossing is not helping.  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Rusti Fire

Aged Humorist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:03 pm
pen0r  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:18 pm
I have nothing to say about anything relevant to anyone else.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:31 pm
[Kegan]
I have nothing to say about anything relevant to anyone else.

Who cares?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:40 pm
I should stop playing TTT. Even if I go in fully intending not to random-kill someone, and I DON'T, people are so stupid that they'll insist I was misbehaving anyway. Like, seriously, and not just to trick others. They'll seriously believe that I wronged others even when I was playing 100% fair. Even when I put up with idiots randomly killing me for literally no reason other than they don't know how to think.

I hate injustice, especially when it's caused by ignorance. The anger keeps me up all night, when people just ******** insist they're right and never admit they're wrong or even care to consider that they might be mistaken as a possibility after someone tries to stand up for themselves. I wouldn't ******** lie about having killed someone in a dumb game unless it was part of my role to do so.

UGH WHY  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:59 pm
I prefer to play by the rules. It feels good when I can triumph and say that I did so without cheating. It feels good when someone tries to cheat me and I put them down before they get to. But I usually will just end up playing by Fish's troll rules and cheating because people are such mean, annoying idiots that they make it hard to play fair. At that game, at least.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:25 pm
My entire portfolio is pottery. What am I doing applying to the arts program at VCU like this, looool... I guess. I can just try to submit whatever, right? ******** highschoolers get into this program. It's ART FOUNDATIONS, for ******** sake. And if I fail, who cares. I should really be doing some of these classes at a community college so I don't break the bank.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:30 am
Potz  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:25 am
Keegz, still play on your Minecraft server anymore?  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:05 am
I load it up for my little brother.

One day I tried to figure out how to open up a lan game from inside the game, but I couldn't figure out how to get it working. Well, I should a never told him i was going to try, because he was in actual stupid tears about it for most of the day, expecting that he was missing out on some amazing world that I'd made, so I backed up the world file for the server and made it generate another fresh map, and told him it was the world I'd tried to open as a lan game.

He's way too easily moved to tears.  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25908 25909 25910 25911 25912 25913 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games