Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25910 25911 25912 25913 25914 25915 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:48 pm
yeah i miss roy and hit 1 hit KO sword charge.

ike was not a valid replacement, ever.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:07 pm
16-bit Jazzy
I feel like the only person who knew that it would be Greninja the second I saw the water shurinken. And never thought it would be Mewtwo.

I highly doubt any cut characters will be returning any time soon... or ever crying Roy bby. No one ever felt as natural again...
Well, judging from the fact that even I figured out who it was from the water shuriken, it seems like a safe bet that most people familiar with that pokemon knew what was coming as soon as they saw it's signature move.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:08 pm
also, lol, everyone thought they were good before brawl. All we ever had to measure ourselves against was our friends.

And mine sucked at melee.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:19 pm
Well, I was skyping with Fish and some other people and I almost definitely realized first. :3 I thought it was Greninja before that, but the shurinken confirmed it. Fish thought it would be Ryu. The shape of his hands made Wayne think it was Mewtwo.

Also we never said we thought were good at Melee. Just that Roy was baller. Sure, my friends sucked because none of them played Melee but I never thought I'd be able to fight anyone from the cult without embarrassing myself.

Roy still is great, I've played with him recently. I don't think I could take Fish with him or anything, but it just feels RIGHT to play as him. With Marth, it's not the same. Trying to hit with the edge of his sword is weird. Roy is better at close range, and I like that. I also love his charged B.  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:20 pm
Also FIRE. And "Roy's our boy" is the best audience cheer.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:23 pm
I think my first-ever online Brawl was with Fish and Xilo, and I remember watching them play and being like, terrified  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:27 pm
Speaking of terrified I just watched an X-files episode about aliens who took on the form of humans and became mennonites who don't die and can change sex at will and can hypnotize humans into having sex with them and then that will make the human have a heart attack and die and it was scary and I'm afraid of sleeping now. D:  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:33 pm
In a way Fish was right about it being Ryu, because I'd named my Greninja Ryu in Pokemon X. :3

(Ryu Hayabusa btw, not Street Fighter Ryu. I think. I don't think he ever uses shurinken)  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:46 pm
toejam and earl for smash 4  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:52 pm
they would be the slowest characters in fighting game history but at least they'd have a neat boom box final smash or something

toejam's taunt could be "check out my third leg"  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:45 am
AAH ******** THERE ARE TOO MANY NINTENDO GAMES I WANT COMING OUT THIS SPRING/SUMMER I CAN'T AFFORD

-Mario Kart 8
-Kirby Triple Deluxe
-Tomodachi Collection
-NES Remix 2
-Super Smash Bros. 4 3DS???

At least I know what to ask for for my birthday... and I do have a 20$ eshop card from Christmas but I'm hoarding it for Smash day 1. I hope it comes out on my bday, August 1. :U  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:19 am
Yessss. Tomodachi Life is coming out!  

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:15 am
I need ALL of your Miis in my plaza for June 6, please. We are going to have a Cult Mii drama.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:40 am
Oh my god, it's actually hot in my house. =_=  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25910 25911 25912 25913 25914 25915 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games