Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25911 25912 25913 25914 25915 25916 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Your WatchQueen

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:11 am
I know the feels. for the first time this season I had to turn the AC on in my apartment ;w;  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:02 pm
Do you ever play Wario's Woods for like a million years, only to game over at level 41?

...who, me? Nah, I'm just a little too intelligent to get bested by a children's puzzle game like that... aheh heh sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:41 pm
[Kegan]
also, lol, everyone thought they were good before brawl. All we ever had to measure ourselves against was our friends.

And mine sucked at melee.
4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:43 pm
Meta_Fish
[Kegan]
also, lol, everyone thought they were good before brawl. All we ever had to measure ourselves against was our friends.

And mine sucked at melee.
4laugh

You're not "everyone".  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:47 pm
Also your friends actually played Melee. So lucky.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:51 pm
One of my friends played it with me occasionally when she came over, but she didn't have it and video games weren't her thing. She would always use Marth and then do Up+B a lot.  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:53 pm
16-bit Jazzy
I actually didn't think I was anything special but I met a few people and we ended up playing together and they'd talk trash to me and I'd be like "******** I love this game I hope this doesn't ruin it for me" and then I'd destroy them. Still fun!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:56 pm
Meta_Fish
16-bit Jazzy
I actually didn't think I was anything special but I met a few people and we ended up playing together and they'd talk trash to me and I'd be like "******** I love this game I hope this doesn't ruin it for me" and then I'd destroy them. Still fun!

Maybe those guys were just bad. Maybe the rest of us would have destroyed them as well.

I think the real reason you're good is because of like, Lucas and Sean and Duck and all your friends coming over and playing you all the time, giving you tons of practice against people. that and you have a** burgers  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:02 pm
When Brawl first came out, I invited 3 of my girl friends to come over and play with me and they did, but didn't get into it at all... my only actual gamer friend is hardcore PS3 and nothing else...

This is why I have no friends irl :3  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:04 pm
I had a posse when Brawl came out. Duck, Sean, Lucas, Tom and I all went and got it at midnight.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:23 pm
i went alone by cab, proudest moment, not being a first round loser for the gamestop tourny.

best moment. watching peach be the winning character.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:50 pm
I wrote the story on the Megas forums of what happened and even taking me out of it, it was a really epic moment. And I hate the word epic.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:33 pm
Let's all check the Megas forums. razz

(Nah, I probably read it like several years ago... if not, then you've told me already)

I don't think we had a GameStop tourney but I got mine from some place called Gamerama instead, anyway. They started selling at 11. :3

Plus even if I did enter, I would lose so badly. Some of the people that live here are cray.

NOW it won't even be necessary to go out! Just download.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:08 pm
Schween  

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:56 pm
I'm horny to smash some bros  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25911 25912 25913 25914 25915 25916 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games