Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25913 25914 25915 25916 25917 25918 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:06 pm
Fish came up from the water and go NOM  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:11 pm
Xathoa
How's everyone?

Oooooooooh, Its you!
Im still gonna call you ED by the way. Your name change is ineffective. 3nodding  

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Xathoa

Otherworldly Dragon

28,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Worthy Challenger 25
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:18 pm
J of The Wind
Xathoa
How's everyone?

Oooooooooh, Its you!
Im still gonna call you ED by the way. Your name change is ineffective. 3nodding

Yes, indeed, the one and only, me. >8D Sounds.... a bit flat. xD
That's fine, and I thought that might happen. It was my username for the longest time. It took me a while to replace it.

In anycase, how've you been J? It's definitely been a while.

.... Gaia needs to update guilds.

Jarogue
Yo.

Hi? I take it you're newer than some people I've seen around.
How are you?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:23 pm
Xathoa
J of The Wind
Xathoa
How's everyone?

Oooooooooh, Its you!

Yes, indeed, the one and only, me. >8D Sounds.... a bit flat. xD
That's fine, and I thought that might happen. It was my username for the longest time. It took me a while to replace it.

In anycase, how've you been J? It's definitely been a while.

.... Gaia needs to update guilds.

I'll try to get used to the new name Iswear. x3

I've been great too! Workin lots. Real world crap sucks. I missed being on Gaia to be honest, so for the time being, ima back! How have you been lovely~?

And yes. Yes they do. = w=  

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Xathoa

Otherworldly Dragon

28,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Worthy Challenger 25
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:32 pm
J of The Wind
I'll try to get used to the new name Iswear. x3

I've been great too! Workin lots. Real world crap sucks. I missed being on Gaia to be honest, so for the time being, ima back! How have you been lovely~?

And yes. Yes they do. = w=

x'D Hahah, you'll have to get used to it. It's what I'f finally named my alter persona. But you can keep using the familiar nickname. x)

Yeah.. I don't blame ya. I've been trying to get work. It's... harder than it seems. I have to lie and I HATE it. Since I don't really have prior experience with working, and since I took care of my family instead and was homeschool, and since I am currently in a different country on a bridging VISA... it's hard. No one was someone on a VISA with no real work experience. -_-
Enjoying my time with my partner though. Been playing a lot of new and old games. Downloaded Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst on the computer. Someone's been keeping the servers up for this long, and I'm really happy about that. :'D Thing is, they have a bug through the servers that's shutting it down, so I'm hoping it'll be fixed be the end of next week or so. Playing Dark Souls and a few other games... And stuff.
Also on a time limit today. I need to get food for monday and make it to central in time to go somewhere else. We're going to play DnD. :'D I do enjoy that game.
*cough* maybe too much info. x'D
But yeah... I miss gaia, because of nostalgia and stuff... But it's been screwed up recently. I've had more gold than I've ever had in all my years on Gaia, and it still can't get me anything. I've been making due with the lovely generosity of people and my sister. She still spoils me.

*whacks gaia with a stick* I'm sure guilds would be used more if they had a friggin' update to them. Maybe even letting us change the background of some forums we have! That's be so cool. You know, like they have with Halloween and in the Heaven forum, and stuff.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:53 pm
Xilo The Odd
Fish came up from the water and go NOM

I think I saved a replay of that one. xd  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:26 pm
You know. It'd be really cool to take up archery. It's a lot more elegant than firing a gun. So many factors involved too. The thought of it turns my brain on.

But it'd probably be very expensive to start. and who would I even learn it from, and where? Plus, if I got into it and made "Archery buddies," they'd wanna go hunt deer and stuff, and I'd just never be okay with that.

Deer and antelope are seriously cool animals. they probably smell terrible up close, but they have the kind of elegance that screams to be drawn... Not shot.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:27 pm
if i were a furry id be impala man  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Xathoa

Otherworldly Dragon

28,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Worthy Challenger 25
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:41 pm
[Kegan]
You know. It'd be really cool to take up archery. It's a lot more elegant than firing a gun. So many factors involved too. The thought of it turns my brain on.

But it'd probably be very expensive to start. and who would I even learn it from, and where? Plus, if I got into it and made "Archery buddies," they'd wanna go hunt deer and stuff, and I'd just never be okay with that.

Deer and antelope are seriously cool animals. they probably smell terrible up close, but they have the kind of elegance that screams to be drawn... Not shot.

I say go ahead and try. Look around for any classes or so, and ask what it's like.
I don't think everyone wants to hunt deer and stuff.

It sounds like it'd be cool. But I don't like guns, so I may be a little biased.
I say attempt it. Look online for some classes around where you live, or something. Express an interest to some people you meet. You never know, there might be an opportunity offered. 3nodding

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:18 pm
Brawling again.  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:00 pm
Aw man, I went through my Brawl replays and there were some good old ones that I wanted to upload to YouTube or something, but they aren't saved as video files but rather as some weird thing that requires the game to play. Drat.

I guess I could record my TV screen using my phone xd Oh god Smash 4 needs to have a better replay sharing feature.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:00 pm
OLD BRAWL REPLAYS!!!!! They're all just me and Wayne, and all from the same night, sadly. I wish there were more variety, but whenever I Brawl with anyone we usually do stock x5 and the matches are just too long to be saved (or not cool enough).

I hope to make lots of cool replays together with different people in the new games! :3

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:07 pm
[Kegan]

yeah i need to try and get back into it. living in the city i cant fire my .22 Rifle for fun, but if i could get an archery target and a decent bow i could atleast practice it.

its the one thing i wanted to do at outdoor school long long ago but the option was never made available. i was pissed.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:09 pm
lol i wonder if i still have my old replays.

not to mention my custom levels, i had some fun ones... sucks online doesnt support em.

dude what if they brought that back for teh new one AND enabled online for em?  

Xilo The Odd

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:18 pm
All of the custom stages I've made or have played on sucked so... xd  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25913 25914 25915 25916 25917 25918 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games