Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25916 25917 25918 25919 25920 25921 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:55 pm

You'll be able to sync it. All you have to do is login with your info on your Wii U.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:03 pm

Current fav Brawl characters: Pikachu, Pit, Sonic. And they're all in 4! biggrin

I didn't like Pit and Sonic much for the longest time, but lately I'm finding they're actually pretty awesome.

I like Ness and especially Lucas but I find they're really hard to play online with lag. It fux with the PK Thunder too much. They're also hard to play against Mario with -_-

I like Zero Suit Samus too, more than Samus, even though she is supposed to be weaker. I like how agile she is, and love her whip. Basically I can't play with big, slow characters very well ever, except for Ike, because he is cheap aside from his crap recovery.

Zelda and Shiek suck. neutral So does Yoshi... Jigglypuff is actually just a bit underrated but I won't be too upset if she gets cut.

I'm excited to play as Greninja, Wii Fit Trainer and Villager. I predict that since they appear lightweight and agile, I'll like playing as them a lot. Rosalina will probably be too floaty and s**t. Mega Man will probably be great. Little Mac, I don't know.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:07 pm

Little Mac seems like he's one of the most niche characters that's been in a SSB game.

STILL WAITING FOR CAPTAIN FALCON.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:08 pm

I feel like if you realize he sucks in the air, it's going to be tough for him.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:12 pm

I'd like to see a Kirby vs. Meta Knight match where Kirby actually wins. The players have to be at a similar skill level though.

Seriously. crying I love Kirby so much but he seems pretty bad for 1-on-1, in general.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:12 pm

Yeah, but what goes up must come down.

Kuzodav

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:13 pm

I was just thinking today of how much Dedede's FS sucks against people who can stay in the air for a long time. At least it won't suck against Little Mac! It'll probs get changed, though. No more "Big Gay Dance".
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:14 pm

I dunno, just because his offense sucks in the air doesn't mean he can't do some jukes. Don't forget how quick he is.

Kuzodav

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:23 pm

One day I will be online when people are playing video games.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:28 pm

lol Jarogue. What time is it there?

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:30 pm

Captain Falcon worked out just fine for me last time I played him, but I just never feel like it because who even is he? The little bit of experience I've had with F-Zero games has been pretty lame. I've never seen GX, just the original and the crappy GBA one. Woo, mode 7 racing games that aren't even Mario Kart...
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:32 pm

Jarogue
Not really new just haven't been here in a while. Also I'm doing great. Just finished some test and projects so now I have time for myself.

Fair enough. I just haven't seen you around when I frequented earlier in my gaia days.
Anyway- Yeah, free time is nice. And gaming in that free time is even nicer.
What have you been playing, game-wise?

And to the thread in general, I'm planning on getting the new Smash Brothers on my 3DS. I'll wait for a good price though. >.>;

Xathoa

Otherworldly Dragon

28,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Worthy Challenger 25

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:36 pm

16-bit Jazzy
At this sec its 9:35 pm. I'm in Central time zone.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:39 pm

Jarogue
16-bit Jazzy
At this sec its 9:35 pm. I'm in Central time zone.

Oh, that's only one hour earlier than it is in our time zone. Eventually you will be online!

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Kuzodav

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:40 pm

16-bit Jazzy
Captain Falcon worked out just fine for me last time I played him, but I just never feel like it because who even is he? The little bit of experience I've had with F-Zero games has been pretty lame. I've never seen GX, just the original and the crappy GBA one. Woo, mode 7 racing games that aren't even Mario Kart...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I don't now what else you need.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25916 25917 25918 25919 25920 25921 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games