Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25917 25918 25919 25920 25921 25922 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:45 pm

16-bit Jazzy
I was just thinking today of how much Dedede's FS sucks against people who can stay in the air for a long time. At least it won't suck against Little Mac! It'll probs get changed, though. No more "Big Gay Dance".
Metal Mask Dedede!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:46 pm

And this music can play while he's transformed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fDokO0KjhM

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:55 pm

Kuzodav
16-bit Jazzy
Captain Falcon worked out just fine for me last time I played him, but I just never feel like it because who even is he? The little bit of experience I've had with F-Zero games has been pretty lame. I've never seen GX, just the original and the crappy GBA one. Woo, mode 7 racing games that aren't even Mario Kart...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I don't now what else you need.

That's my fav alt costume to make him wear, too. xd Liking pink and being proud of it is one of the best things a man can do.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:56 pm

[Kegan]
16-bit Jazzy
I was just thinking today of how much Dedede's FS sucks against people who can stay in the air for a long time. At least it won't suck against Little Mac! It'll probs get changed, though. No more "Big Gay Dance".
Metal Mask Dedede!

I hope so!!!!! He's supposed to be in Kirby Triple Deluxe too, so it's a possibility. surprised

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:56 pm

Xathoa

Fair enough. I just haven't seen you around when I frequented earlier in my gaia days.
Anyway- Yeah, free time is nice. And gaming in that free time is even nicer.
What have you been playing, game-wise?

And to the thread in general, I'm planning on getting the new Smash Brothers on my 3DS. I'll wait for a good price though. >.>;
I had just got Dead or Alive Dimensions and beat in about 2 days. And me and my friend just beat the second to last area in Four Sword Adventure. I just don't know what to play next.

Also I pre-ordering both Smash Bro games, can't wait for them.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:57 pm

If Protoman were in, he and Capt. Falcon would be yellow scarf bros.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Xathoa

Otherworldly Dragon

28,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Worthy Challenger 25
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:00 pm

Jarogue
I had just got Dead or Alive Dimensions and beat in about 2 days. And me and my friend just beat the second to last area in Four Sword Adventure. I just don't know what to play next.

Also I pre-ordering both Smash Bro games, can't wait for them.

Fair enough.
Ah, Four Sword Adventure was a lot of fun. I played that with my sister, brother and mother. I quite enjoyed it.

Oh, I can give a suggestion. emotion_awesome Dark Souls.
I love that game.

I can't pre-order. Anyway, I'm hesitant to pre-order anything nowadays. I don't really approve of selling an unfinished product for promise of potentially more.
A few games just fall flat on their face with pre-order promises executed horribly.
I buy games once released, or when they decided "Hey, Game-of-the-Year edition!". That's when you get a lot of stuff.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:02 pm

16-bit Jazzy
If Protoman were in, he and Capt. Falcon would be yellow scarf bros.
crying

Meta_Fish
Captain

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:03 pm

English color names are weird. Red is the only color that has a common name fr when it's lightened. Isn't that weird. Other colors just get called Light-____.

I'm totes cool with light-red.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:03 pm

I kinda hope like all of the Final Smashes get changed.

Meta_Fish
Captain

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:05 pm

It would be weird if Sonic's wasn't Super Sonic anymore.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:08 pm

16-bit Jazzy
It would be weird if Sonic's wasn't Super Sonic anymore.
Yeah, his makes sense. I think it was confirmed, too, right? But so many of the others didn't make sense.

How about both Links'? I bet Zelda and Shiek will have different ones now too, though I think Zelda's can stay the same. Make Toon Link's that he floods the stage with water or he blows people away with the Windwaker.

What about Jigglypuff's? Puff-up? Why not sing? Why is Peach's that she puts everyone to sleep? I get that she summons peaches... kinda. But what the hell.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:09 pm

Can anybody think of A Namco Bandai character that could be added to Smash, since they are helping make the game. I know Pacman might be a pick, but what other characters could they choose.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:09 pm

Jigglypuff's should be like, Moonblast or something now. Yoshi's could be a giant egg from New Island. Pikachu's needs to be made better at least.

I wonder what DK's will be. omg talk about this in the smash thread I have to go to bed BYE

Meta_Fish
Captain

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:10 pm

Jigglypuff's down+B is sing already, it would be weird. She should be able to put everyone to sleep, though... and then draw on their faces with markers.

I agree that it would be cooler if the Links had FSes that were actually from their games. Not just random Triforce thing.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25917 25918 25919 25920 25921 25922 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games