Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25920 25921 25922 25923 25924 25925 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:50 am
is that an upside down triforce  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:55 am
Nah, it's the trigon trifecta.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:08 am
I guess it's too cloudy here to see the BLOOD MOON.

But I think I've seen a couple already.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:13 am

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:16 am
time for a nice 4am stroll in my pjs

i haven't really been out of the house much at all lately so a moon-searching adventure seems like a good idea  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:30 am
Good luck.

But isn't it 3 am in your timezone?

Anyway, I really should sleep. I've got stuff to do in the morning.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:27 am
Ontario time zone is the same as Virginia time zone. Perhaps you are thinking of Illinois time zone? They're an hour behind.

Also that was horrible ******** idea

It was cloudy and rainy so even though I searched the whole sky, there was no moon.

And it was hovering just above freezing temperature, so it was uncomfortably cold.

And I got lost because I went into the rich neighborhood and everything looks the same there.

And my heels and one of my ankles are blistered and bloody from rubbing against my rain boots, because I had ankle socks on and am retarded.

The only good thing that happened is that I found a playground with swings.

NO MORE ******** ADVENTURES. GOING OUTSIDE SUCKS. crying That's what video games are for.

p.s. i love my bed so much  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:45 am
Are you kidding me? It snowed while I slept and the snow stayed on the ground like it's fricking February or something. GOSH. I'm so glad I get to take a break from Canada in a week.  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:06 am
http://www.gonintendo.com/content/uploads/images/2014_4/mk8select1.png

I'm gonna guess Bowser Jr., Wiggler and the Queen Bee. razz

Or maybe R.O.B.... surprised  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:31 am
well if thats shadow mario then bowser junior would be him right?  

Xilo The Odd

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:38 pm
Jarogue
The controls are beating me but it seems fun and a lot better then Donkey Kong Barrel Blast. I can see why people want a sequel for it. I just wish tilting wasn't the way you do a basic attack.
The controls are simple, but also kinda complicated. It's a game you're not meant to take too seriously and it reminds me of Uprising's controls. They're precise, but hard to perfect which makes it actually fun for longer periods of time with more people. It's not like a mouse and keyboard you can just master the controls of a new FPS for in like a day because you're so used to it. It makes you rethink how you control with something familiar.

Never played Barrel Blast. I was pumped because it was a DK Bongo game but they took out the DK Bongo support and I took out my interest.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:44 pm
WAIT I'M DUMB IT'LL BE BABY DK AND BABY WARIO OR SOMETHING AND BOWSER JR  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:47 pm
16-bit Jazzy
http://www.gonintendo.com/content/uploads/images/2014_4/mk8select1.png

I'm gonna guess Bowser Jr., Wiggler and the Queen Bee. razz

Or maybe R.O.B.... surprised
Diddy Kong was confirmed elsewhere so he'll likely be one of the three and I'd say Queen Bee is probably out. It's weird that we have so many Koopa Kids... They take up so much of the roster. It's really retarded that they don't just have all Mario Kart characters from the entire history. It's not like they take up much more room or have any significant differences like SSB. No Funky Kong? Do we really need four baby characters? Maybe the new ones will be Baby Wario and Baby Waluigi. I'd love Baby Waluigi. So stupid yet so hilarious.

They really should just go all out. It's so annoying to be the same character that someone else already is online. And really, the Koopalings are great but like three of them are sooooo similar and the rest aren't much better. No one cares that much because they're a part of a huge set of characters that don't have any distinguishing characteristics other than "girl" and slightly different hairstyles.

Where's Funky? Birdo? Pac-Man? Dry Bones, ROB, Dry Bowser, Kamek, Toadsworth? There are so many good Mario characters to use, let alone using other franchise characters.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:49 pm
Isn't it weird how in Yoshi's Island you fight Baby Bowser... and then later Bowser Jr. shows up and looks exactly the same? I know they're supposed to be two separate characters, it's just weird. The first time I saw Baby Mario in Mario Golf I thought he was like Mario's child.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:18 pm
Didn't you have Yoshi's Island before that, though?

The first time I saw Baby Mario was in Mario Tennis which is THE BETTER MARIO SPORTS GAME.  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25920 25921 25922 25923 25924 25925 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games