Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25921 25922 25923 25924 25925 25926 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:32 pm
What am i  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:51 pm
A cow  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:13 pm
Meta_Fish
The controls are simple, but also kinda complicated. It's a game you're not meant to take too seriously and it reminds me of Uprising's controls. They're precise, but hard to perfect which makes it actually fun for longer periods of time with more people. It's not like a mouse and keyboard you can just master the controls of a new FPS for in like a day because you're so used to it. It makes you rethink how you control with something familiar.

Never played Barrel Blast. I was pumped because it was a DK Bongo game but they took out the DK Bongo support and I took out my interest.
They are simple what I don't understand now is how the cpu are beating me ever time even when I do better in boost the turns and glide.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:04 pm
I just discover the wonders of Sonic Shuffle.  

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:14 pm
l-Kathulu-l
What am i

A filthy filthy harlot.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:24 am
I'm naked and it's cold.  

Rusti Fire

Aged Humorist

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:23 am
Jarogue
I just discover the wonders of Sonic Shuffle.

That game is sooo unfair if you don't play on easy. Fish and I tried it a few months ago and the NPCs ALWAYS won every single battle they did even if they only had a 50% chance of stopping on the right card. Also whenever they drew cards from our hands, they'd always get the "S" cards or whatever the highest one was even though they're not supposed to know what our cards were. This was on normal setting ;A;  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:25 pm
Funky monkey is a delicious ice cream.  

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:48 pm
16-bit Jazzy
Didn't you have Yoshi's Island before that, though?

The first time I saw Baby Mario was in Mario Tennis which is THE BETTER MARIO SPORTS GAME.
I did, but in the opening cutscene Mario and Peach look over to him and I was like !!!!!!! And I couldn't really wrap my head around it not being canon or something. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:49 pm
Jarogue
Meta_Fish
The controls are simple, but also kinda complicated. It's a game you're not meant to take too seriously and it reminds me of Uprising's controls. They're precise, but hard to perfect which makes it actually fun for longer periods of time with more people. It's not like a mouse and keyboard you can just master the controls of a new FPS for in like a day because you're so used to it. It makes you rethink how you control with something familiar.

Never played Barrel Blast. I was pumped because it was a DK Bongo game but they took out the DK Bongo support and I took out my interest.
They are simple what I don't understand now is how the cpu are beating me ever time even when I do better in boost the turns and glide.
I don't think I ever took them off of like level three or four. The computers in that game just don't make any sense. Just keep them low and try to play with some pals sometime. You'll be glad you did.

Also, HAVE you tried the other modes?  

Meta_Fish
Captain

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:49 pm
MY MOM GAVE ME LOTS OF HELLO KITTY AND BUNNY CHOCOLATES TwT Best Christmas evar  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:01 pm
Meta_Fish
16-bit Jazzy
Didn't you have Yoshi's Island before that, though?

The first time I saw Baby Mario was in Mario Tennis which is THE BETTER MARIO SPORTS GAME.
I did, but in the opening cutscene Mario and Peach look over to him and I was like !!!!!!! And I couldn't really wrap my head around it not being canon or something. xd

WTF was with Bowser Jr. calling Peach "Mama Peach" in Sunshine? Who IS his mom if not her!!!  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:25 pm
Meta_Fish
I don't think I ever took them off of like level three or four. The computers in that game just don't make any sense. Just keep them low and try to play with some pals sometime. You'll be glad you did.

Also, HAVE you tried the other modes?
I tried City, but I want to unlock every ride and characters in Air ride first. Also the cpu are on lv. 3 but every time I get a new ride the cpu smokes me in it some how.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:36 pm
16-bit Jazzy
WTF was with Bowser Jr. calling Peach "Mama Peach" in Sunshine? Who IS his mom if not her!!!
She is

User Image

jk  

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:50 pm
16-bit Jazzy

That game is sooo unfair if you don't play on easy. Fish and I tried it a few months ago and the NPCs ALWAYS won every single battle they did even if they only had a 50% chance of stopping on the right card. Also whenever they drew cards from our hands, they'd always get the "S" cards or whatever the highest one was even though they're not supposed to know what our cards were. This was on normal setting ;A;

Yeah I notice that when ever I first played. I figured out how to win at the card spinning, but dear God, I hate how they steal the card they need to get to the spot they want even on easy. Also who thought it was a good idea that Amy, Tails and Knuckles can have movement spaces but not Sonic. Spin dash has hindered me more then helped.  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25921 25922 25923 25924 25925 25926 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games