Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25925 25926 25927 25928 25929 25930 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:30 pm

16-bit Jazzy
"GET A LOAD OF THIS"

"HUARGH! HE'S NOT GONNA GET AWAY WITH THIIS!"
We will miss you Deem Bristow.
I remember that a computer test for cigarette and alcohol sale and one of the question asked,
What do you do if a customer steal cigarette out of your hand and runs out the store?
I s**t you not, one of the answer was, "you turn around and yell YOU WILL NEVER GONNA GET AWAY WITH THIS!

So in my head I see, Eggman work at a grocery sell cigarette. Knuckles ask for some Camels. Eggman get the Camels but then ask for ID. In anger Knuckles punches the cigarette out of his hand and runs out the store with them. While this is happening Eggman quickly turns around and says "HE'S NOT GONNA GET AWAY WITH THIS". Could stop laugh for the rest of the day
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:11 pm

xd

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:59 am

I like how I set two alarms on my phone this morning to make extra sure I wouldn't sleep in since I had an exam at 9AM, and neither of them went off.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:01 am

were they set to go off in the PM?

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:05 am

No! I double-checked them before going to bed, and when I woke up it said one was set and the other wasn't. Which means that at least one of them should have gone off. I don't get it. Stupid phone.

(one was for 7, one was for 7:15)

I woke up like at the same time as the exam started and had to take a taxi.

Anyway, not the end of the world if I do crappily on this one final. It's been my best course grade-wise this year.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:07 am

Even if one went off, I would have woken up. I am a light sleeper and that s**t is obnoxious. Plus, thinking of my exam would have given me some adrenaline so I wouldn't have been able to fall back asleep.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:33 am

I found out that if your town in ACNL gets overrun with weeds, sometimes a flower will appear on the ground that looks like Vileplume's head, and that attracts flies. I need to catch a fly, so if anyone who hasn't been playing AC and didn't leave their town on beautiful town ordinance gets one of these flowers, I'd love to visit.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:21 am

16-bit Jazzy
I found out that if your town in ACNL gets overrun with weeds, sometimes a flower will appear on the ground that looks like Vileplume's head, and that attracts flies. I need to catch a fly, so if anyone who hasn't been playing AC and didn't leave their town on beautiful town ordinance gets one of these flowers, I'd love to visit.

It might be easier to just buy some turnips, wait a week til they rot, then leave them on the ground.

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:44 am

I_love_Inuyasha1
16-bit Jazzy

It might be easier to just buy some turnips, wait a week til they rot, then leave them on the ground.

Do rotten turnips attract flies, or ants? :U I know rotten fruit and candy attract ants... but I'll give it a shot with turnips just to see. Thanks for the suggestion.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:24 pm

I believe they do.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Rusti Fire

Aged Humorist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:17 pm

16-bit Jazzy
I'll have to try this too. I need both flies and ants.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:56 pm

In the older games at least, if you caught garbage and left it on the ground you would attract flies. But I also haven't played in months so I might have one of those flowers sweatdrop

Hobo Scruffy

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:10 pm

Apparently you need to have the WORST town rating.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:59 pm

cool

Hobo Scruffy

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:12 pm

So yeah, rotten turnips attract both flies and ants. Gross. But rad. 3nodding
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25925 25926 25927 25928 25929 25930 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games