Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2592 2593 2594 2595 2596 2597 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:34 am
Trying to write. Distracted by internet.

Oh if only I had written this stuff out when I was thinking it.

It sounded so much better then.... well, isn't that how it always works?

PS my head hurts.... stressed

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:43 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
I love the way you look right now.
I hoard all kinds of town stuff and you're one of the few people I know who actually do that! Like me!
I'm not alone!
I try to give to people. I really do o^o
Wow you're nice!

Thank you~ I won't lie, though, the fur, dress, and shoes all came from a charity in the Paws sub out in the main forums. I only have the hair because I caught someone selling it low after I sold off that Norman. >>;
I hoard them for literally no reason, you can't create anything for the animal bases with the items. .-.
Though I keep hoping...
I try to be nice. To somewhat make up for the fact that I'm a real b***h most of the time. >>;
I said I'd try to take a pic for you but I can't get anything to turn out well since I don't have a proper camera and can't get anything worth jack with my phone, although I did try. Sorry. :c

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:57 pm
Queen Spazzy

Thank you~ I won't lie, though, the fur, dress, and shoes all came from a charity in the Paws sub out in the main forums. I only have the hair because I caught someone selling it low after I sold off that Norman. >>;
I hoard them for literally no reason, you can't create anything for the animal bases with the items. .-.
Though I keep hoping...
I try to be nice. To somewhat make up for the fact that I'm a real b***h most of the time. >>;
I said I'd try to take a pic for you but I can't get anything to turn out well since I don't have a proper camera and can't get anything worth jack with my phone, although I did try. Sorry. :c

Well that's very kind of people smile
I do love your hair, I must admit.
No hair looks good on my wolf... They need better hair
Well you like them, that's fine!
Uh, no, you're not; you're amazing, we all just have off days.
especially me when I'm on my period. Like seriously, I could solo-style overthrow Hell and whoop Satan's a**. I'd be one bad a** queen razz
Please! It's fine! My camera was crap to and I took like, a billion pics before I just gave up and picked one.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:59 pm
I'm kind of in one of those moods where I know I have a headache but I'm too lazy/just can't possibly care enough to go get medicine, knowing it will get worse, and instead feel like sitting in front of my laptop listening to metal music, knowing it will get worse, until I get a full blown migraine and then pass out, knowing I have to get packed for tomorrow (but not really caring).

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:14 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Well that's very kind of people smile
I do love your hair, I must admit.
No hair looks good on my wolf... They need better hair
Well you like them, that's fine!
Uh, no, you're not; you're amazing, we all just have off days.
especially me when I'm on my period. Like seriously, I could solo-style overthrow Hell and whoop Satan's a**. I'd be one bad a** queen razz
Please! It's fine! My camera was crap to and I took like, a billion pics before I just gave up and picked one.

I can't do a whole lot to pay it forward since I can't afford most [animal] items, so I hang out in the thread still and chat with the others that drop in.
I just added to the hair, actually, since Loyal just released cute AND affordable hair add-ons for paws.
I bought more of them than I should have, but I wanted one for every color hair item I have right now plus the light blue to match my fur. >>;
Honestly, the ONLY good hair for paws are from items.
(All of the items I'm wearing have a hair pose, that was part of my decision to obtain them, though most of the decision is based on how many poses I think I will ever wear; if I'll only wear one pose, it's not worth shelling out millions.)
Lawl you don't even know, I am manic AND menstruating right now so I'm ready to watch the world burn.
I do have a real camera, but I can't get to it right now.
I also have, like, half a dozen film cameras, among them a 35 mil, a Polaroid, and a Kodak Polaroid knock-off. >>;
I kinda sorta find them cheap in thrift stores sometimes and collect them obsessively.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:36 pm
Queen Spazzy

I can't do a whole lot to pay it forward since I can't afford most [animal] items, so I hang out in the thread still and chat with the others that drop in.
I just added to the hair, actually, since Loyal just released cute AND affordable hair add-ons for paws.
I bought more of them than I should have, but I wanted one for every color hair item I have right now plus the light blue to match my fur. >>;
Honestly, the ONLY good hair for paws are from items.
(All of the items I'm wearing have a hair pose, that was part of my decision to obtain them, though most of the decision is based on how many poses I think I will ever wear; if I'll only wear one pose, it's not worth shelling out millions.)
Lawl you don't even know, I am manic AND menstruating right now so I'm ready to watch the world burn.
I do have a real camera, but I can't get to it right now.
I also have, like, half a dozen film cameras, among them a 35 mil, a Polaroid, and a Kodak Polaroid knock-off. >>;
I kinda sorta find them cheap in thrift stores sometimes and collect them obsessively.

Yah I noticed that, but unless you have good hair (which my wolf doesn't) then it doesn't work too well.
Lol I would too, no worries.
..hair pose?
These should make you laugh about periods: 1 2 3 demonic 4 relatable 5 OH MY GOD SO TRUE IM LAUGHING LIKE MAD AND MY TEETH ARE CLICKING
yes
Sorry if that's a lot. I promise it will make you laugh (and I don't break promises)
I see no reason not to.

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:01 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Yah I noticed that, but unless you have good hair (which my wolf doesn't) then it doesn't work too well.
Lol I would too, no worries.
..hair pose?
These should make you laugh about periods: 1 2 3 demonic 4 relatable 5 OH MY GOD SO TRUE IM LAUGHING LIKE MAD AND MY TEETH ARE CLICKING
yes
Sorry if that's a lot. I promise it will make you laugh (and I don't break promises)
I see no reason not to.

Maybe I can help you with that in the foreseeable future. >>;
Hair pose, my term for when you can wear a multi-pose item as hair.
What I feel like my ovaries decide to do while on my period: (one ovary to the other) "I HATE YOU SO MUCH SLAP FIGHT NOW GO OMG I CAN'T REACH YOU GONNA KEEP TRYING ******** YOU YOU'RE AN a*****e GRAHHHH."
Like this, kinda.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
But, honestly, aside from me wanting to watch the world burn, being in intense pain, suffering SERIOUS migraines (worse than usual), and sleeping for practically a whole week straight, those are really the only problems I have. o3o
Oh, and I binge on heavy metal for a week because angry music helps me not choke people. >>;
You're talking about my camera collecting, yes? Interesting you think that, everyone else thinks I need to get rid of all of the ones I already have. .___.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:08 pm
Queen Spazzy

Maybe I can help you with that in the foreseeable future. >>;
Hair pose, my term for when you can wear a multi-pose item as hair.
What I feel like my ovaries decide to do while on my period: (one ovary to the other) "I HATE YOU SO MUCH SLAP FIGHT NOW GO OMG I CAN'T REACH YOU GONNA KEEP TRYING ******** YOU YOU'RE AN a*****e GRAHHHH."
Like this, kinda.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
But, honestly, aside from me wanting to watch the world burn, being in intense pain, suffering SERIOUS migraines (worse than usual), and sleeping for practically a whole week straight, those are really the only problems I have. o3o
Oh, and I binge on heavy metal for a week because angry music helps me not choke people. >>;
You're talking about my camera collecting, yes? Interesting you think that, everyone else thinks I need to get rid of all of the ones I already have. .___.

Ohh okay.
My uterus pretty much follows me around taunting me and saying stuff like, "Oh I hope you didn't like that pair of underwear." "Do we really need to sleep?" "Are you enjoying the pool of blood I leave you with every morning?" "Aren't showers the greatest? I stop while you're in the shower! Of course I start up again the minuet you think of touching the shower knobs, but that's besides the point." "Let's go to hell and drag everyone you know and love with us!"
did you enjoy the funnies?
HAHAHAHAAAAAAA
Yah I tend to isolate myself because my tolerance level is -500 on my period.
Please, that's cool!

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:26 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ohh okay.
My uterus pretty much follows me around taunting me and saying stuff like, "Oh I hope you didn't like that pair of underwear." "Do we really need to sleep?" "Are you enjoying the pool of blood I leave you with every morning?" "Aren't showers the greatest? I stop while you're in the shower! Of course I start up again the minuet you think of touching the shower knobs, but that's besides the point." "Let's go to hell and drag everyone you know and love with us!"
did you enjoy the funnies?
HAHAHAHAAAAAAA
Yah I tend to isolate myself because my tolerance level is -500 on my period.
Please, that's cool!

I mostly just want to die. Or destroy the world. I oscillate between the two. Being bipolar makes periods all the more fun!
And rip out my ovaries, I want to do that the whole time.
I take it you're a heavy bleeder, too?
I hate it so much, because I'm anemic to start with, so it just makes everything worse. cat_emo
Yus, I did. cat_3nodding
My beau has gotten lucky enough to avoid b***h week last month and again this month; he has to housesit while his parents are away.
I do my best to not be totally unreasonable, but I will get so illogically angry about the dumbest things (like not putting things back where I like them or even just using the wrong tone of voice) and I'm really violent, so it's generally better if he just isn't around me. >>;
Yayyy, I'm glad you think so! It's nice to not just be called a pack rat for once.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:33 pm
Queen Spazzy

I mostly just want to die. Or destroy the world. I oscillate between the two. Being bipolar makes periods all the more fun!
And rip out my ovaries, I want to do that the whole time.
I take it you're a heavy bleeder, too?
I hate it so much, because I'm anemic to start with, so it just makes everything worse. cat_emo
Yus, I did. cat_3nodding
My beau has gotten lucky enough to avoid b***h week last month and again this month; he has to housesit while his parents are away.
I do my best to not be totally unreasonable, but I will get so illogically angry about the dumbest things (like not putting things back where I like them or even just using the wrong tone of voice) and I'm really violent, so it's generally better if he just isn't around me. >>;
Yayyy, I'm glad you think so! It's nice to not just be called a pack rat for once.

Everyone wants all of that, when on their periods, at some point.
I'm mostly a dragon. Like all the time.
Sometimes I need to isolate myself and cry and I hate it sooooo much.
I don't think anyone doesn't want to rip out their ovaries.
OOOOHHHH YES.
Let's put it this way, not even Niagara Falls. Niagara Falls to an ant.
Wow he's a lucky lucky man.
Psch, I do nothing to help anyone xD rofl
Nah a pack rat (me) is afraid of throwing away the cute little plastic box your old iPod nano (broken) came packaged in three years ago.

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:37 pm
Okay I'm exhausted. I'm off to bed.

Nighty night people!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:07 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Everyone wants all of that, when on their periods, at some point.
I'm mostly a dragon. Like all the time.
Sometimes I need to isolate myself and cry and I hate it sooooo much.
I don't think anyone doesn't want to rip out their ovaries.
OOOOHHHH YES.
Let's put it this way, not even Niagara Falls. Niagara Falls to an ant.
Wow he's a lucky lucky man.
Psch, I do nothing to help anyone xD rofl
Nah a pack rat (me) is afraid of throwing away the cute little plastic box your old iPod nano (broken) came packaged in three years ago.

I'm usually an agreeable cat. Menstruating makes me a Pallas cat with possessive aggression problems.
lolyes! Me too. .___.
I usually essentially have the house to myself since my beau works and my mom doesn't like sitting in the living room when she's home, so that makes things easier.
*hides box from own iPod nano I got six years ago* >>;
To be fair, it's a nice hard plastic box, I thought it would be useful if I ever traveled with my nano.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:12 pm
OHGOD
I PULLED AN ELYSIUM'S GATE FROM DUMPSTER DIVE
WHAT DO I DO WITH IT?
WHATDOIDO?!!!
CRISISSSSS
*cries*
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:53 pm
Queen Spazzy
OHGOD
I PULLED AN ELYSIUM'S GATE FROM DUMPSTER DIVE
WHAT DO I DO WITH IT?
WHATDOIDO?!!!
CRISISSSSS
*cries*
User Image

OPENITOPENITOPENITOPENIT

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2592 2593 2594 2595 2596 2597 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games