Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25945 25946 25947 25948 25949 25950 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 4:20 pm

After my parents split my dad was seeing a new woman who had an older (than me) son and they were like, living together so when I'd go to see my dad (he had visitation rights) I'd see him and s**t and it felt like my father wanted to be around him more. He had a room in the house, they made Lego buildings together (that I broke... on accident. I wanted to play with the legos!) and s**t. I didn't understand.

God, this is getting eerie. It's a good thing you can't use Rush to fight Protoman in MM3. That would be too much.
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 4:21 pm

This concludes your TMI segment for today.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 4:22 pm

16-bit Jazzy
Meta_Fish
16-bit Jazzy
Oh my god you can relate to Protoman crying heart
Maybe that's why I like that song so much? It was soul-crushing and surprisingly poignant the first time I heard it, especially.

The first time you heard it was a shitty-a** live version. I don't know how you could even hear most of the lyrics. He doesn't sing super-clear as it is.

You have super ears.
For the (one) last time, I'm Not the Breakman is not Melody from the Past. xd
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 4:23 pm

WELL s**t. YOU COULD STILL RELATE TO IT.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 5:30 pm

Mhm. :3
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 6:25 pm

I currently have the worst cold I've ever experienced. Right now my lungs are congested and every minute or so I feel like I'm drowning until I cough a bunch. I don't see sleeping happening tonight

astrophe

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 6:28 pm

That stinks. sad
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 6:40 pm

*soup*

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

astrophe

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 6:41 pm

16-bit Jazzy
*soup*
hmm I do have chicken broth in the fridge. Maybe that will help. This Tylenol cold and sinus stopped working.
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 7:19 pm

So, even when I'm not playing Starbound, I'm playing Starbound, because I never close the launcher.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 7:25 pm

astrophe
16-bit Jazzy
*soup*
hmm I do have chicken broth in the fridge. Maybe that will help. This Tylenol cold and sinus stopped working.

It's the best option for food since it's just another way to take in liquid without it just being like, water.
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 7:25 pm

I am expected to have ONE favorite Megas album now? God damn.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 7:30 pm

It's not Get Acoustic or Megatainment.
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 7:34 pm

Most dads favor their older children. Or older children in general. My older brother is still the apple of my fathers eye, although I think distance has faded his star a bit. It seemed like when I was growing up that he could do no wrong. My dad simply related to him better.

Most young men aren't really ready to be dads. I mean, you yourself would probably have trouble relating to a little kid, right? Kids are stupid, they break s**t all the time. (imagine if you had a child in your life and they snapped all your little pokemon NFC figures off the black bases so they could play with them better?)

I try not to get hung up about the tension between me and my dad. And he's still actively messing with my life (Thanks for filing FAFSA on my behalf last fall when I told you not to do it you dumb, know-it-all ********. LOOOOL) because being mad is never really constructive.

OWN YOUR EMOTIONS. BOTTLE THEM UP.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 7:38 pm

Yeah, older children are better than younger children tbh. Once everyone grows up, then who you prefer is based on personality more than age.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25945 25946 25947 25948 25949 25950 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games