Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2594 2595 2596 2597 2598 2599 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:23 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
I'm decent at playing it because I read the stocks.
But I'm also impatient with items that I want.
Like my violin, I bout at 8mil and the next day it was 5mil =.=
Now a days it feels like that, but back then not really.
Eh, I'm iffy about that.
Yah alchemy stuff is what I get and sell high if it's worth it. Thing is it's such a fluctuating market; one day something's worth 3mil the next 100k or so.

I'm REALLY patient.
I've been stalking a couple items for days to catch an undercut. >>;
I'm stingy, so I absolutely refuse to pay more than average low. (Often I won't pay even average low.)
Speaking of buying low, I just caught a couple items for less than average low. And I could be really evil and give one of them to you. >>;
I'm slowly eating through my Norman money, haha~
I tend to bank on the fluctuating market, to be honest, because if I don't sell something high first listing, I know prices will eventually head back up if I just wait.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:29 pm
Queen Spazzy

I'm REALLY patient.
I've been stalking a couple items for days to catch an undercut. >>;
I'm stingy, so I absolutely refuse to pay more than average low. (Often I won't pay even average low.)
Speaking of buying low, I just caught a couple items for less than average low. And I could be really evil and give one of them to you. >>;
I'm slowly eating through my Norman money, haha~
I tend to bank on the fluctuating market, to be honest, because if I don't sell something high first listing, I know prices will eventually head back up if I just wait.

See, you are I'm not.
I wish I had bout the Brass Raving Goggles when they were around 14mil or so. Now they're 30+mil but I bought them anyway.
NUUUU BECAUSE YOU GIVE ME TOO MUCH -snuggles-
i hope the alchemy items go back up.

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:37 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
See, you are I'm not.
I wish I had bout the Brass Raving Goggles when they were around 14mil or so. Now they're 30+mil but I bought them anyway.
NUUUU BECAUSE YOU GIVE ME TOO MUCH -snuggles-
i hope the alchemy items go back up.

Ohgosh, I could never talk myself into actually spending that much on them.
I would refuse to pay more than ~10M, I'm a total miser.
*hoards items in inventory*
I'll probably end up giving one of these to the charity that gave me items, actually.
I'm sure prices will skyrocket once the RIG it comes from is no longer available.
(This item, just by the way, in case you are interested. ^^; I already owned one before I snagged these two.)
And I'm sure they will! It's how the market works, the only real question is whether you can wait for the rebound.
(Because I'm a hoarder, this is inevitable to me. MY only real question is will I catch it, because I never check the market. >>; )

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:42 pm
Queen Spazzy

Ohgosh, I could never talk myself into actually spending that much on them.
I would refuse to pay more than ~10M, I'm a total miser.
*hoards items in inventory*
I'll probably end up giving one of these to the charity that gave me items, actually.
I'm sure prices will skyrocket once the RIG it comes from is no longer available.
(This item, just by the way, in case you are interested. ^^; I already owned one before I snagged these two.)
And I'm sure they will! It's how the market works, the only real question is whether you can wait for the rebound.
(Because I'm a hoarder, this is inevitable to me. MY only real question is will I catch it, because I never check the market. >>; )

I know, I just really wanted the item, I had to have it.
Don't worry I am too.
I like it, but that's okay. Thank you.

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:44 am
Darkness Dragons Revenge
I know, I just really wanted the item, I had to have it.
Don't worry I am too.
I like it, but that's okay. Thank you.

I guess I've never had that "NEED IT NOW" feeling...
I'm a miser in real life, too.
(Though I kinda have to be since I'm perpetually dead broke.)
I'll probably be keeping these in my inventory for a while before I decide where they go if you change your mind~
Right now they're relatively easy to obtain, so I'm just gonna hang on to them and see if I can justify multiples.
In the mean time, I'm off to stalk a couple other [animal] items and see if I've got anything human I'm willing to pry my fingers away from and sell off on the market if the selling is good, haha~

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:40 am
Queen Spazzy

I guess I've never had that "NEED IT NOW" feeling...
I'm a miser in real life, too.
(Though I kinda have to be since I'm perpetually dead broke.)
I'll probably be keeping these in my inventory for a while before I decide where they go if you change your mind~
Right now they're relatively easy to obtain, so I'm just gonna hang on to them and see if I can justify multiples.
In the mean time, I'm off to stalk a couple other [animal] items and see if I've got anything human I'm willing to pry my fingers away from and sell off on the market if the selling is good, haha~

Oh I've had he feeling before. And I normally regret it.
I'm a bit of a shopaholic. But only in Hot Topic. I could go broke there sweatdrop
sad
Maybe they'll sell out?
I wish you good luck!

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:07 am
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Oh I've had he feeling before. And I normally regret it.
I'm a bit of a shopaholic. But only in Hot Topic. I could go broke there sweatdrop
sad
Maybe they'll sell out?
I wish you good luck!

I'm poor as hell, so I never shop for anything, usually not even if I desperately need it.
Pretty sure my last purchase was a bra because the dog ate the only one I owned. .___.;
(Was a damn good bra, too, Aerie brand (though I bought it secondhand and didn't pay anywhere near full price))
It's between that and giving my mom some money to buy toilet paper...
(I feel so awkward admitting this...)
Right now, since the item grants from Elysium's Gate if I don't have my mental database mixed up, they're still being generated, so supply is growing and demand isn't necessarily high.
Once Elysium's Gate is taken out of Loyal's, though, the current supply is basically the end of the numbers game and prices will probably jump up, making it harder for newer paws to get them, at which point I'll send off my unwanted ones to my favorite charity. Depending on if I can justify keeping the multiples in the time before these become harder to obtain determines whether I'll send one or both off. I'll definitely keep at least one, though (IT HAS HAIR AND PRETTY LEGS (which I'm using)), and almost undoubtedly get rid of one eventually.
Anyway, I found a few things in my inventory (fish and alchemy items is all, I think. >> wink that are up in the numbers game and I'm selling off.
Mostly I'm holding on to things because I project better prices in the future. ^^;
(Holiday items always tend toward price growth the longer they're held. ALWAYS. *hoards obsessively* And this is why I have so many old holiday items still.)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:49 pm
I just got a 1000 pack of Philosopher's caches from Dumpster Dive...
I'm not sure how I should feel about this.
In other news, MY AVI IS PROBABLY TACKY AND DORKY AS ******** BUT I DON'T CAAAARE. emotion_awesome

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:11 pm
I want to write but I'm having so much trouble staying focused and I feel like I'm not writing nearly as well as I normally do. emo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:19 pm
Queen Spazzy
In other news, MY AVI IS PROBABLY TACKY AND DORKY AS ******** BUT I DON'T CAAAARE. emotion_awesome

er]WOAH WHAT?!  

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:30 am
Darkness Dragons Revenge
I want to write but I'm having so much trouble staying focused and I feel like I'm not writing nearly as well as I normally do. emo

Just write!
Anything!
Everything!
Doesn't matter!
Just write stuff and don't worry about it, go back to it later, you might find you actually have something you like.
I should do the same with art, I just have so little motivation...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:35 am
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy

WOAH WHAT?!

Yosh, I got one of those bundles of 1000 you can get from the Bifrost. (I think you still get them there?)
In other news, I just sold off something that I have NO clue what it was (What the Fluff Pet) for probably WAY more than it was worth (300M). o___o;
Also, I have the best fiancee ever!!!(!!)
He bought a game on Steam for me, the game that Neil Gaiman wrote and helped develop, Wayward Manor.
I'm so excited but I love him so much I am waiting for him to come back to my house for me to play it. cat_xd

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:27 pm
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge

Just write!
Anything!
Everything!
Doesn't matter!
Just write stuff and don't worry about it, go back to it later, you might find you actually have something you like.
I should do the same with art, I just have so little motivation...

Yah I wanted to write today but I got a MASSIVE headache (touch of a migraine)
Now I'm somewhat better.
If I'm up to it after dinner I will.
Yay for motivational Spazzy!

User Image

ps I love how you fixed my sizing and centering mistake that I totally somehow missed. Thanks xD

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:30 pm
Queen Spazzy

Yosh, I got one of those bundles of 1000 you can get from the Bifrost. (I think you still get them there?)
In other news, I just sold off something that I have NO clue what it was (What the Fluff Pet) for probably WAY more than it was worth (300M). o___o;
He bought a game on Steam for me, the game that Neil Gaiman wrote and helped develop, Wayward Manor.
I'm so excited but I love him so much I am waiting for him to come back to my house for me to play it. cat_xd

Nice nice nice!
WOAH BETTER!
Dawww! That's so sweet of him!
-GASP- NEIL GAIMAN??! WROTE A VIDEO GAME?!
I need to get a steam account. do they cost monthly?

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:48 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy

Nice nice nice!
WOAH BETTER!
Dawww! That's so sweet of him!
-GASP- NEIL GAIMAN??! WROTE A VIDEO GAME?!
I need to get a steam account. do they cost monthly?

Yeah, I have NO clue what that item was for or anything, so at least I made good money. >>;
Best beau ever. emotion_kirakira
He even came over to visit before work today.
And yosh! You're a Gaiman fan, too?
Steam is 100% free of regular charges or I wouldn't use it~
And the terms are better than can usually be expected of something like that, most of the slightly odd stuff is just so they can cover their butts since almost all of the content they offer is third party.
Only charges are from buying a license to access content (i.e. buying a game), which you can install on as many devices as you want, though it can only be accessed if you're actively logged in to the steam account associated with the license.
(Though you can apparently give other users guest passes to software? My beau found that out the other day since I play Lili on his desktop.)
Oh, and if you put money in your Steamwallet, that's a real money transaction, but you can use the money in the wallet to buy games and buy things like trading cards off the user market, I think?
I don't know how a lot of the billing and stuff works since I haven't actually purchased a single thing, all of my stuff is either free-to-play or a gift from the beau, but I do know the client and account are absolutely free and you don't even have to give any billing information to them until you decide to actually make a purchase!
(Also, good news about Wayward Manor since, if I remember correctly, you're a Mac user; it's available for both Windows and Mac!)

Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2594 2595 2596 2597 2598 2599 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games