Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25959 25960 25961 25962 25963 25964 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 9:00 am

Sooo... worth it?
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 9:58 am

Eh, probably still a waste of 14.37, but not bad. I'm not really much of a merchandise collector. It's not really my thing, but maybe I can turn the ice king into a pod speaker :U

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 10:15 am

Did it. Voted. I LIKE RED BETTER. crying
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 11:01 am

but get acoustic was tha best

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 11:30 am

no ******** acoustic

rock and roll fo' LYFE (get it)
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 2:22 pm

When was the last time you listened to "Get Acoustic?"

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 2:37 pm

I've probably heard it all in Fish's car... like, last summer.

I've just never really been interested in it. It's the inferior version of the album. Yep you heard me, acoustic IS INFERIOR TO ELECTRIC >=O Don't tell my dad I said that...
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 3:15 pm

Every time I decide to do something in the kitchen that requires more than one burner, it's the day that someone else decides they don't want toaster oven chicken for dinner.

And they're so pushy about it. It's like they see an opportunity to act like I'm a pain in their a** and switch flips in their mind.

It's like DUDE I WAS HERE FIRST. You just want to make dinner? Oh, what a novel ******** idea. What is it exactly that you think I'm doing?

I just want to make my soup and rice without someone deciding it's painful grease-splattering burger time. :U

Oh, of course you want the burner I just cleaned the grease and crumbs off of.

Maybe I wouldn't have to set up my work area on top of the other ranges if there wasn't junk mail and trash on every other inch of counter space in the kitchen. God, what am I going to do when I get room mates? What if I'm suddenly the slob?

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 3:18 pm

xd

That is why I avoid using the stove/oven unless everyone's in bed or not home.
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 3:28 pm

The office of financial aid must be doing something right. 3 weeks after I first started asking about it, my financial aid status has been changed to satisfactory academic progress. Woo.

But I still can't view my aid awards.

I was kinda hoping for a scholarship from the school, but I think this bullshit probably pushed me out of the window of opportunity for that. I don't know how I'm supposed to know whether that happened or not.

I know it sounds awfully self important to assume I got anything, but my grades are good my--- Wait, s**t, I've said all this before. I start repeating myself when I'm anxious :U

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 3:29 pm

16-bit Jazzy

I've just never really been interested in it. It's the inferior version of the album. Yep you heard me, acoustic IS INFERIOR TO ELECTRIC >=O Don't tell my dad I said that...
http://themegas.bandcamp.com/track/metal-dance-metalman
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 3:47 pm

[Kegan]
16-bit Jazzy

http://themegas.bandcamp.com/track/metal-dance-metalman

http://themegas.bandcamp.com/track/metal-dance-metalman-2

;D

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 4:10 pm

Mario golf hasn't been out more than a month and already people are cheating.

not with hacks mind you, just cheating.

the handicap tournies are the worst. people basically get their handicap set completly in their favor by sucking really hard in single player. then the go to teh online tourny and play the best they can and wind up with a score like -36 in 18 holes because of their -9 handicap... for thsoe who dont know golf. -36 = ungodly score for 18 holes on ANY course. thats basically 2 under par every single hole with 0 handicap. so par 3s? yeah hole in one on all of em basically.

meanwhile because im actually GOOD and dont play like a ******** to win i have a +5-9 handicap (fluctuates as i play) which makes it completly impossible for me to win the tournies i can access at my level.
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 5:11 pm

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 5:23 pm

Can't do it because my mouse sometimes sends a billion clicks when I click once.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25959 25960 25961 25962 25963 25964 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games