Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 2599 2600 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:58 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Yah I wanted to write today but I got a MASSIVE headache (touch of a migraine)
Now I'm somewhat better.
If I'm up to it after dinner I will.
Yay for motivational Spazzy!

User Image

ps I love how you fixed my sizing and centering mistake that I totally somehow missed. Thanks xD

Hope you feel better!
*gives cuddles*
User Image
I can motivate anyone but myself, it would seem. >>;
And no problem~

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:28 pm
Queen Spazzy

Yeah, I have NO clue what that item was for or anything, so at least I made good money. >>;
Best beau ever. emotion_kirakira
He even came over to visit before work today.
And yosh! You're a Gaiman fan, too?
Steam is 100% free of regular charges or I wouldn't use it~
And the terms are better than can usually be expected of something like that, most of the slightly odd stuff is just so they can cover their butts since almost all of the content they offer is third party.
Only charges are from buying a license to access content (i.e. buying a game), which you can install on as many devices as you want, though it can only be accessed if you're actively logged in to the steam account associated with the license.
(Though you can apparently give other users guest passes to software? My beau found that out the other day since I play Lili on his desktop.)
Oh, and if you put money in your Steamwallet, that's a real money transaction, but you can use the money in the wallet to buy games and buy things like trading cards off the user market, I think?
I don't know how a lot of the billing and stuff works since I haven't actually purchased a single thing, all of my stuff is either free-to-play or a gift from the beau, but I do know the client and account are absolutely free and you don't even have to give any billing information to them until you decide to actually make a purchase!
(Also, good news about Wayward Manor since, if I remember correctly, you're a Mac user; it's available for both Windows and Mac!)

Lol even better.
Yah, I want to read more of his work.
The First Sandman book was FANTASTIC
YaY! I might have to check it out. How much are games usually?
OMG YES PERFECT I AM SO HAPPY!
I remember my friend playing a steam game on his mac so yay!

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:15 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Lol even better.
Yah, I want to read more of his work.
The First Sandman book was FANTASTIC
YaY! I might have to check it out. How much are games usually?
OMG YES PERFECT I AM SO HAPPY!
I remember my friend playing a steam game on his mac so yay!

I have... the collection titled Dollhouse, I think? It's, like, the third of the Sandman anthologies.
I reeeeeeally want the compendium, but it is stuuuuupid expensive and I just can't afford it.
If you ever find The Graveyard Book, even though you probably found it in the kids' section, READITREADITREADIT.
American Gods is a liiiittle adult in a few scenes (and by little I mean there's sex), but if you just skim over those (there's, like, two, at most), it is REALLY good.
(Especially if you happen to enjoy mythology. emotion_kirakira )
You could also try out some of his short story anthologies! He even has a short that's, like, Sherlock meets Lovecraft, it's great.
And it depends on the game.
Indie games are generally ten dollars or under.
Big name, major producer/developer games are the price you'd pay for a physical copy; forty to sixty near release, eventually twenty if you wait long enough, maybe less if you catch a good sale.
You can buy things via Humble Bundle (click!); a portion of all sales (ten percent, I believe) goes to charity, and the bundles are pay-what-you-want (where any price gets you a base package and paying more than a certain amount can get you extras) and change out weekly, I think.
You can check out games and prices available directly through Steam on the official site (click!) without registering or anything. (You can also grab the actual client from there, too.)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:06 pm
Queen Spazzy

I have... the collection titled Dollhouse, I think? It's, like, the third of the Sandman anthologies.
I reeeeeeally want the compendium, but it is stuuuuupid expensive and I just can't afford it.
If you ever find The Graveyard Book, even though you probably found it in the kids' section, READITREADITREADIT.
American Gods is a liiiittle adult in a few scenes (and by little I mean there's sex), but if you just skim over those (there's, like, two, at most), it is REALLY good.
(Especially if you happen to enjoy mythology. emotion_kirakira )
You could also try out some of his short story anthologies! He even has a short that's, like, Sherlock meets Lovecraft, it's great.
And it depends on the game.
Indie games are generally ten dollars or under.
Big name, major producer/developer games are the price you'd pay for a physical copy; forty to sixty near release, eventually twenty if you wait long enough, maybe less if you catch a good sale.
You can buy things via Humble Bundle (click!); a portion of all sales (ten percent, I believe) goes to charity, and the bundles are pay-what-you-want (where any price gets you a base package and paying more than a certain amount can get you extras) and change out weekly, I think.
You can check out games and prices available directly through Steam on the official site (click!) without registering or anything. (You can also grab the actual client from there, too.)

Do what I do: go to bookstores and read them there!
oh yah my teacher told me to read that! I want to!
And American Gods too. Yah I don't mind as long as it's not detailed and long. Then it gets awkward sweatdrop
And I love love LOVE mythology.
He wrote a BBC Sherlock story. If I find it I'll send it to you!
Sounds cool!
Awesome! Thanks!

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:33 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Do what I do: go to bookstores and read them there!
oh yah my teacher told me to read that! I want to!
And American Gods too. Yah I don't mind as long as it's not detailed and long. Then it gets awkward sweatdrop
And I love love LOVE mythology.
He wrote a BBC Sherlock story. If I find it I'll send it to you!
Sounds cool!
Awesome! Thanks!

No bookstores. o3o
The library in the next county up carries all the Sandman anthologies.
Except the one I own. Which is why I own it. ^^;
And I want to own the compendium because I collect Gaiman's works and I'd love to be able to read it again whenever I want. And more convenient than a dozen anthologies.
From what I understand, The Graveyard Book is sorta rare? My beau's mummy (as much an avid reader as I am, and likes the same stuff, to boot!) owns a copy, I think a friend of hers in Cali gave it to her as a gift. (She also has an illustrated book, The Day I Swapped My Dad for Two Goldfish, which is also rare, that the same friend gave her, by Gaiman.)
They're not detailed or long! Trust me, I hate reading sex scenes... Gag me with a SPOON, blech! They actually have a purpose, though, they're not just sex scenes for the sake of sex scenes.
He's also written a few episodes of Doctor Who (The Doctor's Wife being one of them, MY FAVORITE EPISODE EVER as I tout all the time), there are a lot of things I'll give up in order to make sure I catch episodes Gaiman has written. I've even given up sleep. >>;
I want to meet Gaiman sosoSO bad (AND I want his newest book...), I idolize him like normal people idolize movie stars. >>;

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:14 pm
I can't read  

DarkSohisohi

Newbie Noob

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:48 pm
You're sure doing a fab job typing, though!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:35 am
I'm awake! Week three of my Japanese culture and language class! Yay! It's so much fun, even the way the teacher does the lesson is very helpful. It's been great! ^_^*  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

DarkSohisohi

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:22 pm
I don't know how to type  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:33 pm
Composing posts, then?
I think that is perhaps a proper phrase...

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:28 pm
Queen Spazzy
Composing posts, then?
I think that is perhaps a proper phrase...

compost...I can't COMPOST...OM NOM  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:52 am
lol cool confused eek surprised sad wink whee xp heart sweatdrop stressed scream gonk blaugh 3nodding xd stare crying redface smile biggrin  

SkyFlyer48

Invisible Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:58 pm
My beau got a ROM for me yesterday, a game I've been trying to find for YEARS now.
It's INSANELY rare; it's banned in pretty much every country but Japan and the US and only fifteen thousand copies were released in the US, so of course I've never ACTUALLY found a physical copy.
Anyway, the title is Rule of Rose, it's a kinda survival horror kind of game, I guess?
Regardless, it's pretty darn scary.
And my beau was gonna play it last night and I asked if it wouldn't be more amusing to watch me play it and at first he was just gonna play it but around midnight or so he decided he DID want to watch me play it.
Needless to say, he thinks it is definitely far more amusing to watch me piss myself every time I open a door than to actually play himself.
He's so nice. -w-;

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:11 am
OMGOMGOMG!
My beau bought the first volume Sandman Omnibus!
EEEEEE, SO EXCITED.
Aaaaand, then I binge read half of it in one sitting.
GO ME.
Yeahh.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Meisteri

Newbie Member

5,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:45 am
heeeeeey~ just helping to reach the target number! FOR 700,000 posts!  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2595 2596 2597 2598 2599 2600 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games